Reviews for So Sweet, It'll Give You Cavities
ravengal chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
XD

Amazing. You actually seem to be making fun of your own style of writing in this one-shot. Making fun of the mushy-gushy-cutesy-wutesy way you almost always portay Mac and Frankie's relationship.

Ugh. XD As soon as it got to "Who’s my widdle blob? You are! You are! Yes you are! Gootchie-gootchie goo!" I too felt ill. That must have been pure torture for poor Bloo. I feel sorry for the guy.

I'm all for UDAs. XD It's a good idea.

ravengal out x
Lightweight chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Horray for UDAs! Loved this story. Bloo really walked into that one on his own, no?
The Illustrious Crackpot chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Awesome. Pure awesome. XD The term "UDA" really, really needs to be introduced into common usage.
Alana-kittychan chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Alana: Aw that's soo cute, heh reminds me of when I'd do that to my sisters lol wait I still do that *grins* the fun
252nd Crysallis chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Extreme lulz!

In lulz we trust. (Well, not really)
Super Reader chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
:laughs: I love it when Bloo's all disgusted. He's so funny! 'affectionate, maternal, witch!' I laughed so hard through out the story.

I'm sorry it took me a while to review. I've been pretty busy. Happy August. :D

Super Reader
United Profilers chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Hahaha! This was one of your funniest
Amalockh chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
While short, these are actually pretty good, well thought out, organized and funny. Keep doing so.

I don't feel sorry for Bloo walking into that one. But I can't say I DON'T sympathize with him either.

-AX
Falconlobo chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
that was funny and cute
Sovereign64 chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Awesome.
GamerJay chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
I guess Bloo won't be complaining about the way you portray Mac and Frankie in such a adorable manner anytime soon. Nicely written and hilarious as always. :)