Reviews for Stolen Bloodline
Monki-Neko chapter 6 . 10/10/2013
interesting...i was hoping to see a more bamf harry in konoha but...*shrug* plus, what happened to those 3 who went back in time? aren't they and harry in the same place right now?
Amyethious chapter 6 . 8/17/2013
please continue
Alec McDowell chapter 6 . 3/24/2012
Interesting take on this crossover here. I like that, super powerful as he is, Harry doesn't seem to possess the typical mangekyou powers. Or, rather, we have not seen them yet. i suppose it's just as possible that his thread stuff is from magic but he probably had to create his own techniques because he did not know the common ones.

Well Fugaku got both really lucky and unlucky here taking Harry into his home. Hopefully Harry can keep itachi sane here while he will probably either manipulate or just kill Fugaku off.

Looks like this is abandoned, which is a shame would have liked to see more. And the link to your homepage is gone (all of the profile links on FF went poof) so I can't even see the MS shape! Oh, well, I enjoyed what was here.
Von chapter 3 . 3/14/2012
Oh! I just noticed! Owing Ed some money! The rant about being small! HEH! :D

Nice one.
Von chapter 6 . 1/22/2012
I have to admit, I'm curious as to what became of Harry, Sasuke and Kakashi.

This is one of the most creative and different ideas I have read - AWESOME!
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 6 . 11/12/2011
~ "What's to stop them from having any of you assassinated?" Sasuke questioned as Remus sipped at his tea.

How Does Sasuke Know Remus?

~ "What should we call this village?"

So, Harry and others create a new Hidden Village?

Confusing and hilarious.

~ "So, here you are, I assume you are basically what amounts to the last survivors of your world."

I have never heard of such sad end of the fight against Orochimaru.

Now, Harry arrived to this village. Does Fugaku know that Harry has eye of Uchiha? I suppose he doesn't, he is interested by the gold?

Later other members of the Watch will arrive through the Veil?

Good luck. Quite confusing beginning. And I hope Danzo will be stopped, one way or another.
Zlatka chapter 6 . 8/23/2011
I like your story hope you will write another chapter
Akua chapter 6 . 7/15/2011
I wonder what exactly it is that Harry is agreeing to here. It was nice to read this story again. I hope that it gets updated again soon so as to see what happens next. And if Kakashi will remember him or not.

-Akua~
Cupitor chapter 6 . 6/28/2011
update?
Kimay chapter 6 . 6/26/2011
Aww shoot... It's not been updated for the last 2 years... Please do continue. It really is interesting. I like a crossover where Harry goes into another world, bringing with him his knowledge gained after the Final Battle. :D

Here's me wishing you update!
HardlyMyself chapter 6 . 5/31/2011
just as it was getting interesting there wasn't a next chapter... now I'm sad :(

will you please update?
Niwaki chapter 6 . 5/24/2011
I don't think Itachi needs to waorry so much on Harri's account after all it wouldn't be the first time an older man with delusions of grandur try to maniputale him please continue soon
Kaylen Cooper chapter 6 . 4/23/2011
So awesome!
Anonymous chapter 6 . 11/16/2010
this is really good! i'm interested and yet it's been ages since it's been updated...will...will you be continuing it? (gives big teary puppy eyes)i'd really like it if you did...not that that should mean much to you...hmmmm. well i can offer a virtual snack of your choice as incentive but that's about it ;)
Tuuna chapter 6 . 7/4/2010
Interesting :D:D though I doubt Harry will be as easy to control as Fugaku thinks and hehe the Itachi thing most likely comes from the 'pairing' status of the fic :D and I must admit, I was VERY interested in all the Itachi action though I am wondering, how old is he at the moment?