Reviews for Angel of The Zodiac
Riribloodlust chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
awsome! i can tell this story will rock!
Bookits chapter 8 . 5/4/2010
This is an AWESOME story so far! Please oh please update ASAP!
Nitrea chapter 8 . 12/1/2009
This story is so funny, but I think I'm going to get brain damage. Can't wait for the next chapter.

-Love Nitrea ;)
Papa-Guna chapter 8 . 11/14/2008
I feel sorry for you and you're car. That must have sucked. Anyway, this a great story. I can't wait for you to update! And oh my god, I LOVE Hatori! He's gotta be the best character ever! I hope he and Fiora get together. It looks like they will. Anyways, feel better soon and update when you can!

-sincerely PurpleFireDragonofDusis-
KittyKatze20 chapter 7 . 8/24/2008
I xan't resist those puppy eyes, I am reiviewing!. Your story is getting better. I half expected her to faint! Haha, Tohru IS kawaii!. But I like Kyo better, those ears are irrestistable! But, I am blabbering again!. Can't wait for the update! And when are you going to update your pokemon Haikus?
KittyKatze20 chapter 6 . 8/11/2008
Yeah! Update, oh, and if I seem a little hyper in the next couple of lines, plame the mountain of sugar called cotton candy and gummy worms for it.

OMFG AM THIRTEEN HOURS LATE AND I STILL GOT THE FIRST FREAKING REVIEW! YEA! SQUE!

(GLOMPS SOHMA, THANS GLOMPS AGAIN)

Sorry, I am REALLY hyper from all that sugar, remind me again why I eat it?
KittyKatze20 chapter 5 . 8/7/2008
Yeah, this chapter is much better then your last chapter, An offer of a life time, kinda like when Kakashi offered to let Saiyuri join his village cause hers was gone,(from Village hidden in the fire) She has no idea how hot everyone is, heehee. Can't wait for teh update.
cherryberrysweetie chapter 4 . 8/5/2008
poor Fiora, Katrina could have at least come to see Fiora!
the-constructive-critic chapter 4 . 8/5/2008
it was okay, but pretty boring, I just skimmed through it, sry(rubs back of head sheepishly) But I got the jist of it.
KittyKatze20 chapter 3 . 8/3/2008
Boo, I didn't get the first review for this chapter, someone beat me to it, but, I will not get upset, I will not yell, oh what the hell

WAH!

I DIDN'T GET THE FIRST REVIEW!

Okkayy, for some reason I am obsessed with getting the first review for everything(sweatdrop) anyways, I cannot wait for you to update. And I have a question for you, what draws you to Ha'ri?
cherryberrysweetie chapter 3 . 8/2/2008
aw a cliffie. It was good please update soon.
KittyKatze20 chapter 2 . 7/31/2008
Am I the first reviewer of this chapter? Am I? Am I? Yeah! I am! I just checked and I am!This chapter did seem like it was written with an uncomfortableness, cause it wasn't like you. But it was still good. But did she actually call him her savior? Man that was totally cheesy!
KittyKatze20 chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Can't say I can imagine Hatori saying stat, I couldn't help myself, I laughed out loud whe he said that. It was a great first chapter. I have one more thing to say.

BO

I didn't review first!

WAH!
Pencil Skullz chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Hey, i loved the story and i cant wait to read more of it! I love Hatori! Keep up the good work!