Reviews for Jizen Keiji
you're a dog chapter 6 . 1/15/2018
most death note fics written by relatively knowledgable people are quite nice; but a dog meowing does not trick others into thinking they are cats. a young author (such as yourself) impersonating a genius detective is rather awkward and dull, as the creators of said characters were - mentally - well beyond their years. your characters would say such boring "mr. obvious" statements and all surrounding characters would praise said character, as if you'd been genius in that train of thought. this story makes me truly thank the heavens that smarter authors exist. your plot sucks and the additional female character's more to fit your fangirl fantasy rather than tell a story.

i don't think i want to read this rubbish anymore.
Fahdza chapter 3 . 8/8/2017
I'm liking this!
Guest chapter 100 . 11/4/2015
One of the best fabrics I've ever read. You didn't change L's personality or the storyline for the most part and I really enjoyed that. Though I'm really depressed that you chose to kill L off, I was hoping L and the children would live. :( however, still a good ending. Thanks for a good read!
Kou Keehl chapter 3 . 9/25/2015
Keiko is weird. Didn't she the one that suggested the idea and become the bait voluntarily (on her own accord). No one forced her to and she acted like she was being forced to in the first place
TDI-Ryro-Eclares chapter 89 . 11/8/2014
I loved this!
WildfireDreams chapter 88 . 7/22/2014
Still reading this, normally I wait to finish before reviewing, but considering the pov shift rant one I figured I should say I'm very glad it is now back in third person and that I still love this story very much and am glad I stuck with it.
WildfireDreams chapter 53 . 7/22/2014
For the love of god please tell me this goes back to third person! I am enjoying the story but the sudden change from third to first person is annoying as hell I HATE reading first person!
Guest chapter 48 . 5/22/2014
Shes protected from death note now right?
Guest chapter 30 . 5/21/2014
Aww god I they are adorable
Guest chapter 15 . 5/21/2014
This made me take an iq test xD dammnnn 192 impressive l xD
TTY7 chapter 18 . 3/1/2014
If only I didn't need sleep, I'd keep reading all night long...

So on this note, I'll just say that I really love the story so far and that I'll read through all 100 chapters. (Oh lord I'm not even halfway through this story yet. Oh well, it's been a while since I've read a story this captivating so I'm not complaining.)

Good work! I'm really enjoying it!
TTY7 chapter 16 . 3/1/2014
I love Keiko's inner mantras. Especially this last one.

""Wouldn't be very persuasive..." He's freaking L! If he says the sky is neon pink-and-green zebra-stripped, they'll believe him. Light CAN'T not know that. If he doesn't, I regard him as a fool and shall ignore the fact that he might even POSSIBLY be Kira."

Oh my gosh, that line is just hilarious to me. I've been laughing for a straight five minutes because of that. You just gotta love Keiko. She's a fabulous OC.
TTY7 chapter 15 . 3/1/2014
Finally! A semi-romantic moment between these two!

Great chapter! I loved it!
TTY7 chapter 11 . 3/1/2014
So cute! Oh L, you know you're falling for her now. Muhahaha! You cannot escape the grip of love!

Great chapter!
TTY7 chapter 10 . 3/1/2014
Poor Keiko. She pretty much saw Light as Kira in the form of a dream. Light truly is deplorable...even as a kid. Which is just to bad because Keiko's musings of him almost made him likable. XD Good work.