Reviews for Gym Class Failure
Blackonyx21 chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
I've only ever been picked last once in gym class. And thats only cause the teacher had 2 kids pick teams only one time in my whole gym career. But I can honestly say it didn't bother me cause I hate gym, and the kids always let me get away with not playing so it didn't matter what team I was on. That and I was always injured or sick (I'm like Bella in the klutzy-ness) so I missed alot of gym class too (last year I was injured and excused from gym during both rounds of fitness testing so I didn't have to do any of that. Thank gosh for falling down. Woo!)
WeasleyWeakness chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Excuse me, I would appreciate it a whole bunch if you would stop posting these one-shots (which are ridiculously adorable and lemony by the way) and update A World Without Sound.

I'm totally kidding, don't hit me. I love your one-shots.
Lovely Minnie Minty chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Aw! That was so cute! I love it :D
latuacantante4him chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
He is just so sweet!
Spell-Finder chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
I can really relate with the whole being picked last and how it really tears you up inside because even after years of being picked last you never get used to it and it never stops bothering up. It's when the kid 100 lbs overweight that waddles not walks gets picked before you that it really hits you hard. I was cursed with a 5'7" 90lbs form that gave me no muscle and no hand eye cordnation. All my friends would kill for my body but i would kill to be picked first just once.
Sara chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Beautiful! That was one of the better fanfics I've read, they usually include Bella getting pregnant, or some such nonsense, great fic!
Liz16 chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
aaw! That was so sweet! I loved that it was fluff, but not just the physical fluff that we see so often - this was more emotional, but it didn't come off cheesy. And, being a coordinationally-challenged gym-hating girl myself, it really made me feel warm and fuzzy inside. Although, you were right, I don't have an amazing, hot, vampire boyfriend so that's a little depressing...LOL But, ya this was a really good story and you're an awesome writer!

Liz

p.s. I really like your user name! :P
MidnightAngel325 chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
I am so trying to picture Edward in gym shorts lol
padfootly chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Awee this was cute. (: You captured the characters really well.
Rosie.Bell chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
I love this...

this is really good.

You spoke Edward's mind very well.
Team Alice chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
yep anything lower than T is imbarising. lmao I like his its cute! you could definatly write more to it than leaving it off here though, if you wanted!
America's Next Cullen chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Ah, I loved this. And I am SO that girl as well, I have a plan to go hire an innocent student to dress up like a vampire during my gym class to make me feel better. :] But anyways, great job, it was a really cute story!
Angeliss chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
That was lovely. Really. I always got picked last, too... My sister got picked first. XP So I know how Bella feels in this piece. And Edward's observations were so heartbreakingly correct... It made me sad, not because he noticed, but because he was right. It's a pity that's the way life works.
Ein Kampf kann eine Lebenszeit chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
I'm always picked last! Oh, this brought back so many middle school memories.. But in a good way. :D
Edward.and.Alice.4ever chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Hm... you have a point... no sex! I'm astounded!

Although... I must admit that the sex... well... heheh, I can't exactly say that I mind it, can I? XD

"But Fate hates me most of the time. Maybe that’s why it gave me Edward. That way it can do whatever it wants to me and just say, ‘But look! C’mon, you have him. He’s already more than you deserve, so no complaining from you.’" Ah... it's so true... I would say the same about me if only I had an Edward... but, alas, I don't, so I have nothing to counter Fate with...

So this one-shot's out to me, eh...? I'm always picked last on teams... I mean, seriously. I don't look athletic at all, plus I suck at sports, and I know squat about them. Bella's reaction definitely sounds like me... the whole trying to convince yourself that it's true... you suck at sports... but you still can't help but feel disappointed.

And that was WAY too deep for summer vacation... XD