Reviews for Gym Class Failure
Ein Kampf kann eine Lebenszeit chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
I'm always picked last! Oh, this brought back so many middle school memories.. But in a good way. :D
Edward.and.Alice.4ever chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Hm... you have a point... no sex! I'm astounded!

Although... I must admit that the sex... well... heheh, I can't exactly say that I mind it, can I? XD

"But Fate hates me most of the time. Maybe that’s why it gave me Edward. That way it can do whatever it wants to me and just say, ‘But look! C’mon, you have him. He’s already more than you deserve, so no complaining from you.’" Ah... it's so true... I would say the same about me if only I had an Edward... but, alas, I don't, so I have nothing to counter Fate with...

So this one-shot's out to me, eh...? I'm always picked last on teams... I mean, seriously. I don't look athletic at all, plus I suck at sports, and I know squat about them. Bella's reaction definitely sounds like me... the whole trying to convince yourself that it's true... you suck at sports... but you still can't help but feel disappointed.

And that was WAY too deep for summer vacation... XD

peacetwilightlove chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
aww...that was the best one-shot ever!
RentMyLove chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Aww, it's so cute, and, ehrm, fluffy! lol. Too bad this is before Edward leaves. *sighs*
hot 101 chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Yeah to bad, I think every girl deserves her own Edward!.I loved this though, even without the sex;).
170 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12