Reviews for Gym Class Failure
Hcrfan chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Good story. Wish Edward was there for me when I get picked last. Lol
Sarah chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
*sigh* Edward is so sweet!
SatinCoveredSteel chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
I know EXACTLY how this feels, because I was always the girl who got picked last too! I was always a completely awkward misfit in gym, just like Bella.

This is one of the things I wish Stephenie had given us in the books: a look at gym class with Edward. Thank you for writing this, and filling that gap. Edward's words are so sweet...I could have used that kind of support. Great job!
hotmama4jd chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Loved this story. Gym does suck. I am really tall (5'10") and thin (100 lbs in HS) so I looked athletic. The first day of gym, I was always picked first until they figured out that I in fact sucked at basketball/volleyball then I was picked 2nd to last (no one is going to pick the 4'9" girl for bbal).
tinky punk chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
nice story! well i'm also picked up last. but i don't have a boyfriend who could make me feel special..
Smittenwhenbitten chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Loved this, it's so sweet. I am one if those people who was never more glad to finally have highschool finished so that I never had to go through gym class again. Thank god we age out of it!
girl-on-sunshine chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Hey,

This story is so cute and beautiful!

Getting picked last is even worse when they force you to stand there waiting for them to say your name, with everyone watching you. You got the emotions for it all perfectly.

I love your writing, you make me believe your Bella - which is even better than saying Stephanie Meyer like I was going to. :)

Anyway, thank you for sharing your talent.

xx G.
singingstars chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Aww sooo fluffehhh
Peachy115 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
My god, I cried a little bit reading this. I am a bit of a nerd, and hardly athletic so I know the feeling of being picked last. Edward was so sweet though! I love it!
Sugargirl5 chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
I also always get picked last and I hate it too... I want an Edward!
FelicityT chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Fortunately I'm good at sports so I don't bring the team down but also whenever we have to work together it is always in friendship groups and as there is a girl who CLEARLY despises me in the group it does feel as if I'm only there because I refuse to go somewhere else. So I understand. FelicityT
lvrofbrnrds chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
awwww. What a sweet and nice story to read. I adore this.

Thanks!
Tooonks chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Oh that's so cute! I'm in love with your stories!
I wish I had a boyfriend like Edward to tell me that I'm special when I feel like I'm not good enough for anything. Bella is so *ucking lucky!
Well, kisses from Brazil! (I don't know why, but I love to say that I'm brazilian in my review. It's so cool!)
Robsten4erver-r chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Love it!
acrowthatlaughs chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
A story dedicated to the uncordinated, whoo hoo! ] That's so Edward... Always trying to make Bella feel better and whatnot.
168 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »