Reviews for Gym Class Failure
Ardent Ly chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Not going to lie, this made me tear a little, hahah. Great story!
CrazyLittleWriter chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Aww. This is a really sweet one-shot. Thanks for writing it!
izziey chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
very sweet, very edward.
Saphrilia chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Aww, that's so sweet of Edward. I loved how he noticed her reaction in such detail. Such a good boyfriend ). I can relate totally to how poor Bella feels in gym class, lol.
missmarina95 chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Oh, wow. I adored that story! It was so sweet! i too am one of those girls who get picked almost last everytime. The only reason im not last last is because I have good friends. I need an edward! He'll make it better!;] Loved the fic.
Mrs. Edmund Pevensie chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
PERFECT STORY! As always! Your "typos" are so rare! It's SUCH a RELIEF!
piece-of-cake13 chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
hey. im going through Viper003's favourites list and your on it and i totally agree. This story is really good.

Pieceofcake13
bookish327 chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Great idea for a fic. All very in character and believable. It's also very well-written. Good job. :-)
mymanisfictional chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Lol, that was cute. And there were a few funny parts in it.
BlackKeys09 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Well I know exactly how that feels. The only time I'm not picked last is when one of my best friends is the captains. Then they just pick me because they don't care that I suck at sports. Thankfully, my days in gym are officially over. for ever. That was a happy day for me. Granted, my gym teacher got a little offended, but come on...no more gym!

Just, by the by, you are my all-time favorite author, and when I'm bored I like to go read and re-read some of your stories, which is what I'm doing now. I also don't always review, but I'm feeling chatty, so if you get a bunch of reviews from me, that would be why. :)

I'm seriously hoping that didn't come off creepy...but if it did, I didn't mean it that way. Honest. I just really love your writing style.
TheGreatAli chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
I was not always picked last but most of the time, and deffinatly never first, it just depended on what we were playing that deffinatly never first.

Great job,

TheGreatAli
trixily chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
aww

so cute
The Predatory Wasp chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
aaww, this was so good. i get picked last all the time so i related.
Your Lucky Star chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
OH... good!
Eliph95 chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
aww this was such a cute chp..its not like edward can come to the rescue every time..real good chp! :)
168 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »