Reviews for Gym Class Failure
True chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
That story is so cute...i think it's a dream of every girl who really is...not quite that good at sports (like me ;D) to have such an Edward for herself...*sigh*

But most of the time you have to face the ugly reality. It is good to have someone who writes such stories so you can hide a biot from that reality ;D
iluvedward4ever chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Cute Cute Cute!
Dd chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
I'm always picked last in PE ! XD

I wish I could have an Edward to bring me up ! P

Nice story I liked it !
Aeris Rommyu chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Aww I thought this was so cute! I can totally relate in this story, since I was always picked last for kickball... T_T Cute 3
maiipie chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
I really hate captains. Their pretty much designed to make everyone feel rejected and unwanted. Well anyone who isn't athletic. ( I wouldn't know or anything... :D )

I really loved how Edward was just so sweet. Great job!
DobbyWobby chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
aw.. i love it. cute and sweet. )
xFeathersxx chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
*claps giddily*

I've gotten picked last before, and it does suck. Thanks for this one shot, it really cheers me up whenever I read it! So cute, squee.
pinkdogsarehappy1 chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
wow. i absoulutley loved this (sorry i can't spell that word right ever..) i loved how sSPUNKY bella was. awesome. and edward, .. well what IS there to say about edward.. he is UH, PERFECT?..

and i loved " Which, currently, the senior class in Phoenix is not participating in. Just to let you know." i loved the attitude, the flow of the whole sentence.
Broken.Bells chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
awwe- so true. I suck at sports and basically, I would love to disapear into the ground whenever they start calling out teams. Although, I would probably dont like the idea of having my boyfriend watching me make a fool out of myself- the idea of comfort is better. LOVED IT!
antipyro chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
I was only picked last once, in grade 5 for a baseball game, the boys were the team leaders! Little did they know that, even if it might have been beginner's luck, I hit the ball out of the diamond. That was just after they had all moved in, because I was a girl, and wearing a dress! Hmph! I showed them. I did have to work on my catching, though...

If I was the team leader, I tried to pick randomly, trying to even up the teams; it was a much better game that way.

Loved the concern Edward gave Bella. It's something that you don't hear of every day, but it should really be said.

Thank you.
L5472 chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Oh this was SO sweet. Very fluffy indeed. I swear, i'll get cavaties! *gasps and covers teeth* See what caring and wonderful Edward Cullen does to me? Oh the horror!

*wants to stick lines from this story on bedroom walls* LOL, they can be next to the gigantic poster of Edward...
starswanttoplay chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
I really liked this sweet story. They were both completely in character, which is really the only type of fanfiction I enjoy. I wish I had Edward to erase all of my insecurities!
chst chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
I really like it. Bella caring about being picked last, even if she doesn't want to, and edward noticing. And always picking her first.
DennyRose chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
I've been picked last in gym class since I can walk! as for a reward I'd like a boyfirend at least like Edward!
lovestoryjunkie chapter 1 . 5/20/2009