Reviews for Three Days
BeautyInDisquise chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Touching. Very touching. XD nice ending, too.
DieHardKataang chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
I realise that this is a really old story but I just want to say I loved it so much! I have been wanting for so long to find a story with the original Gaang and them just remembering how it was! This is great! :)
The Melon Lord Approves chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
TOO. MANY. FEELS.

Thank you, Lyra, wherever you may be.
Kipcha chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Awwww~ That was just so adorable and yet, had kind of a melancholy feel to it at the same time. Kind of hard to describe.

I was pretty sad that Avatar ended (Part of me almost doesn't want the Legend of Korra to start, it's depressing to think that Aang had a shortened life span due to the ice...) and yet it was such a satisfying ending to it. It was an amazing series.

This sums it up pretty good, I really enjoyed it :)
Charlie chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
0.0 Ok... uh... wow.

I don't really know what to say... I have to put something... I can't NOT comment on something this... beautiful...

When the series ended... it really killed me inside, I didn't know what to do. I tried going back and watching it again, and it worked for the most part. But there was still something missing, and it was the knowledge that it had ended that was doing it. The knowledge that there would be no more adventures from the Gaang.

Yeah I guess Legend of Korra is gonna be cool (and I'm upset that... Lyra didn't know about it. I can't really explain it...)with those flashbacks of the Gaang after the war's end; but it didn't really fill the void.

But this, this is just amazing. I'm an atheist, but it's like a God guided Lyra's hand in making this! xD Ok, maybe that's a little too far, but still; this is an amazing piece!
mangaanime chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
dang that was a really good contemplative one shot when you look at it it really was those three in the beginning such a long journey :O ah I well I 3 this haha
milktart lover chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
*sniff* this . . is just so . . . BEAUTIFUL!

Im thinking of writing a story . . . like a seasion 4 for

I LOVE THIS STORY!

-milktart
Kasumi the Stargazer chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
OMG ENCHANTED REFERENCE

I harbor lots of love for this story.
Dilanith chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
This is so beautiful, I almost cried when I read it, trust me. I think that many people forget about the relationship of these three, but they shouldn't because Aang, Katara and Sokka have the strongest bond.

Again excellently written, like all of your stories. And your Kataang is -what I think- the sweetest of all. I mean, you know how much I love your "Contentment"?
arizony chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Yeah, the beginning...What more can I say. Your stories are great. I can only hope that I can write as well one day. Thank you for sharing this with us.
la saboteuse chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Wow...it DOES seem like forever ago that it was just the three of them.

I really liked this.

Yay for Kataang goodness!
MM-Hunter chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
this was such a nice and peaceful fic, i really enjoyed it.
lirendil chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Very nice. This was a beautiful oneshot that really captured the spirit of their journey. Awesome.
Chocoholic10 chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
really great! luved it!

~C10~
snickerdoodle12 chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
I've seriously got tears in my eyes. xD

This is like, exactly what I've been thinking and feeling, being sad about the whole thing ending, and then the purpose of this story being to tell that it's only a new beginning? That pretty much cured me.

Of course, the Kataang was cute too.