Reviews for Scattered leaves
Saya chapter 12 . 7/16/2013
Not *sniff* KAWAII! WAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HH! *rubs eyes* Kick *sniff* His *sniff* ASS THATS JUST HORRIBLE HOW COULD YOU BE PROUD OF WRITTING THIS DEGRADING SHIT DO YOU KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO BE RAPED!
Kanamehatesgirls chapter 20 . 7/16/2013
My pride as a kanamexme fangirl
Amylove chapter 15 . 7/16/2013
Your discriptions are so vivid.
Amylove chapter 12 . 7/16/2013
Couldn't he just kick the shit out of Ichijo. I mean litterally did you see what he did to Redo. And it would be easy for them to fucking find out it it happens to offten there will be leftover sperm. Gross! Anyway, why is Kaname constantly getting raped it happened in chapt. 2 also?
Ally chapter 11 . 7/16/2013
So this is just a string of random stories.. Bummer
Amylove chapter 7 . 7/16/2013
Where is Yuuki? Did she die of shock or is she with Yori now?
Amylove chapter 6 . 7/16/2013
Typical for men...:(
Amylove chapter 2 . 7/16/2013
Umm, actually there were 2 Kanames. The 1st was the current Kaname who had been awakened by Yuuki's true brother's blood. The 2nd was the sacrafice to Kaname No.1 who died before Yuuki was born. Redo's intention for this was to have the strongest servent. However, you have interested me with this.
TDGLover chapter 22 . 12/11/2012
oh thank god! At first I thought that is was going to be another sex slave/prostitute story that you always seem to find. But I'm so glad it's not!
Gwen Truong chapter 23 . 10/13/2011
Oh Aido, I adore Aido's love for his idol. As much as I love Zero x Kaname, I think Aido deserve to have his idol as his lover! *hug the blond*
Gwen Truong chapter 21 . 10/13/2011
ahhh, Kaname x Aido! It'd be better if it's Aido x Kaname! But I love it anyway! Aido being the only heir of the Aido family and his relationship with a male, but a male pureblood. Can exploit it for angsty fics! I have a fic idea where Aido ignore his duty of continuing the line to be with Kaname and another fic idea where Aido separates with Kaname to marry a girl.

Aido x Kaname! Please write more!
Gwen Truong chapter 20 . 10/13/2011
Kaname is so cute! I love the scene when Kaname resting his face on Zero's chest and Zero wrapping Kaname's shoulders. They can sleep together now! Sleep well, Kaname!
Gwen Truong chapter 17 . 10/13/2011
The last sentence is so angsty! Rido must be depressed after that. And since the sacrifice for the ritual was his own son, what will he do to the ancestor after the ancestor wakes up?
Gwen Truong chapter 10 . 10/13/2011
Kaname is dead *cry* and Zero has forgotten this world used to have a beautiful man named Kaname Kuran *cry more bitterly* he has forgotten they knew each other and they were together when Kaname was dying *cry loudly*
Gwen Truong chapter 8 . 10/13/2011
It's so kind of Kaname and just makes me love him more and more!

Hope Aido will be happy this time, although perfect happiness for him is to be with... Kaname :-D