Reviews for THE HADES WAVE:Beneath Still Waters Of Acheron 3.0
Nanea aka Puaena chapter 1 . 11/10/2001
This author just slays me with her talent. Denigoddess keeps reeling me in with her stories even though I'm not a big crossover fan and I am admittedly ignorant and apathetic about X-Men. But for her stories, I stretch myself because she is just that good. Inventive storyline with amazing details; characters with strong emotions; and an effectively chilling mix of mythology and sci/fi. Wren/Demetrius, Goliath struggling with grief, Demona as a reluctant fierce ally, and Elisa's return in storyline (Adrienne is good, but Elisa is hard for any character to overshadow). I have possibly four favorite fanfic authors: Kim Towle, RikkiTikkiTavi (Gundam Wing), The Barracuda and Denigoddess. This series is one example why she is among the favorites. I don't need to say "Keep up the good work" because she consistently does it time and again.
Allison chapter 1 . 11/9/2001
Denigoddess, this is a phenomenal piece of work. I've read the other stories in the Hades Wave and I am impressed. You've done a great job with the tenstion between Demetrius and Demona. I love how she always gets in those little barbs. I've read your other work and you are so talented. I can't wait to read your next story.