Reviews for Tawa Deawest
boop-oop-ee-doo chapter 12 . 6/25/2009
You finally updated, yay! I feel so sorry for Tara.
Storm Warning chapter 12 . 6/25/2009
YOU UPDATED! I love you! Thank you so much! Love this story!
Storm Warning chapter 11 . 1/14/2009
When do you plan on updating? Cause its really good!
LEDlorien7 chapter 11 . 11/19/2008
Oh no. Not Cale. I don't like him, he's mean and gossipy and I don't like it. Rawr. Heheheh. :-P

And Willow's clothes are ripped? WHen did that happen? That's so confusing! I hope this gets explained later!

WOw, go Tara! She's braving the college dumpster? That's impressive!

Oh no, what's Cale doing? Badness! WTF Cale? He's just looking for attention and a good story. If he knew Tara at all-like, if he's ever SEEN her-he'd know she would never do that! And now he threatens her? He didn't seem like that kind of guy before. He seemed nasty, annoying, and selfish, but not actually violent. He's a jerk though.

I hope you update soon, the suspense will kill me! _
LEDlorien7 chapter 10 . 11/19/2008
Oh, so Buffy was already out slaying... oh, that's too bad. Heheh. Tara was in there for longer than I thought.

Okay, yeah, why is Tara being stupid? That's not very Tara. SHe's quite smart, really. She should just explain things to Buffy. Really, that's the smart, Tara-like thing to do.

Eemah, as in, the Hebrew word for Mother? I'm impressed! And happy. That's really cool that you're using that too, because I have these aunts who are a lesbian couple and that's how they do it. Mommy and Eemah. So that's really cool. I'm also going to assume that Willow is Eemah.

The sheets are torn? WHen did that happen?

Wow, Tara's got skills! She really grabbed Buffy's ankle? Wow.

And little Willow is constantly getting into trouble...
LEDlorien7 chapter 9 . 11/19/2008
Whoa, Willow's eyes are teal now? Creepy.

Aw, Tara! *hugs little Tara*

Uh-oh, Buffy's going to throw away something important. And why does Tara feel the need to be invisible? She and Buffy are friends. SHe could just say "I need to get something for WIllow, can I come in?"

Wait, when did that piece of parchment end up on the floor? OH! I get it! Hahaha, ok.

And now Tara's trapped in Buffy's room. Smooth. Hahaha. This should be interesting. But Buffy hasn't left for patrol yet, so Tara will be ok.
LEDlorien7 chapter 8 . 11/17/2008
Whoa, did Willow really do that much damage?

Is Willow drawing on Giles, because that would be hilarious!

It doesn't worry Buffy that Willow's "cousin" just told her that Willow is banished forever?

And Buffy doesn't question that Willow's "cousin" called Giles "Gwandpa"?

Hahaha, she did draw on Giles!

Ooh, I have a comment: "For all intensive purposes" This phrase doesn't exist. It's really "For all intents and purposes"

Why are Giles and Tara covering? Can't they just tell Buffy what's really going on? She's probably going to find out eventually, and telling her now means she can help.

Hmm, so Willow's even starting to look like Tara... that really can not be good.

Is the far-off adult Tara's father, by any chance?

Um, whoa, why aren't they concentrating on turning Willow back? That seems like the most important thing.

Hmm, even Willow's personality is changing. This is extremely intriguing. I can't wait to continue as soon as I do that silly little homework assignment. _

Loving this!
LEDlorien7 chapter 7 . 11/17/2008
So, Tara not so much with the mall trips, eh? Haha. Oh man, I love Tara. I literally could picture her standing in a mall tucking her hair behind her ear, standing with her shoulders turned in a little like she always does when she's uncomfortable. That was a nice image to have.

I love her thoughts too. Does the store Primary Colors only have red, yellow, and blue? That made me laugh a little.

Poor Tara again. Don't worry, you'll get the real Willow back... she will, right? Haha.

Willow is such a pretty name! I love her name. It's so sad that she gets teased, even though she doesn't, since she's actually a college student! This is so weird. And interesting.

I love WIllow's Elmer Fudd-speak. All the ws. It's awesome.

Does WIllow ever call Tara "Tara dearest" in the show?

WAit, Willow has two "mommies"? Really? Is one of them herself? That's just weird. She's her own mom.

WHAT? Holy crap, expensive clothes!

Aw, I love that you put in this: "However, this was Willow, and there was nothing she wouldn’t do-or buy for her" I love that you can still see how much Tara loves Willow. I love that subtle detail!
LEDlorien7 chapter 6 . 11/15/2008
Wait, no one noticed that Willow was wearing huge clothes? She's been running around all day and no one noticed she was wearing clothes big enough for a college student?

I love how Tara's starting to act like a mother in response to Willow's transformation. It's adorable!

Hahaha, Giles is a "gwandpa"

Why did Willow get angry at Giles right at the end? That makes no sense. What'd he do?
LEDlorien7 chapter 5 . 11/12/2008
Aw, poor Tara. If that Cale does anything to her... I'll... find a way to climb into your story and kick his ass! Heheh.

How did she think Willow got turned into a kid if not by magic? What else could have happened? Or is she just talking about the memories there.

Um, ew? Mud pie, literally? I never tried that, do kids really try that?

WOw, she is getting non-existent memories. She's been a kid for a day, there is no daycare. And is Giles who she means by grandpa? Because it can't be her folks.

Thank god for Tara's reflexes, eh?

Okay, I don't think Buffy would ever really throw out a piece of parchment that seems magical. That's just not like her. It would make much more sense to me that she put it on a pile on Willow's desk, but when she turned away a breeze blew it into the trash. Something like that. Because she knows enough about magic to know not to throw anything magic away. Or at least she should.

"cluttered-messy, even-unkempt" This would make more sense as just "Cluttered, messy, even unkempt!" or it would be "cluttered, messy even." But the way you have it there doesn't make so much sense.

How did the little kid Willow unlock the door? She knew how?

Does Willow even have a cousin? *shrugs*

Okay, don't take my critiques personally, I really love this story. I'm enjoying it immensely. _
LEDlorien7 chapter 4 . 11/11/2008
This is very well written. It's quite rare to find fanfictions with words like "stature" and "midst". If it isn't rare, I'm clearly reading all the wrong fanfics. Seriously, though, the second paragraph of this chapter is extremely well written. It sounds like a very intelligent person put those sentences together, and I like that a lot.

So, four year old Willow follows the wrong "mommy" and then, instead of being scared or nervous, decides to sit in on a class? Only Willow... Although, I feel like the young Willow would have been incredibly shy, kinda like season 1 Willow.

That Cale, he's so cocky in such a typically masculine way...

You say "stick up to an adult" but I think it's either 'stick up for' or 'stand up to'. So you'd probably want stand up to.

Whoa, hey, it's totally unfair of him to call Tara a slut. There's a girl at my high school who got pregnant the first time she ever had sex. That definitely doesn't make her a slut.

Poor baby-Willow. That Cale's a total ass.

Was Tara in the journalism class? Cuz I feel like she's not really the journalism type.

Poor Tara. There are gonna be all these terrible rumors going around now.
LEDlorien7 chapter 3 . 11/10/2008
Hahaha, I love the student dialogue. I would totally say "ookay, did anyone else think that was weird?" That would so be me. And the dude who was like "WHo would have thought..." So funny!

I'd hoped that if Buffy heard them say that it was Tara, she'd go to investigate, knowing that there's no way Tara has a kid. Oh, she missed that part, haha, never mind.

Haha, Giles scolding the telephone. THat's pretty funny.

A small problem? That's funny because it could be totally literal. Willow is small, and she's a problem. Hahaha. Ok, that was bad, I'll admit.

Haha, Willow's gone!

I love this, excited for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/10/2008
Wait, Willow passed out in front of Tara, why isn't Tara still there, or trying to help, or something?

"The Slayer yawned, yanked of her covers" Off, is, I believe, what you meant.

Hahaha, I love how all the boys respond to the kid-Willow "I'm always really careful" I wonder what they mean? Haha.

I like the reaction to the offer of candy. Especially "or worse... not let her read anything" Yep, it's Willow alright. Haha.

Aw, poor Tara. They're all going to think she got pregnant or something.

I like so far! I'm very excited. Also, thanks for taking the time to respond to my review!

-LEDlorien
LEDlorien7 chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Why do they want to change Miss Kitty's fur color?

I'm really curious, what spell was Willow attempting? It can't have been a love-spell, Tara already loves her. I'm excited to read the next chapter though. I like how you have foreshadowing for the end of season 6. And I think you really have the dynamic between Willow and Tara down. It's very well written.
boop-oop-ee-doo chapter 11 . 10/30/2008
Oh no! update soon, I need to know what happens!
67 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »