Reviews for Tawa Deawest
Boris Yeltsin chapter 11 . 10/20/2008
So, Willow's been kidnapped. The question is, what do they want with her.
amberbensonrox chapter 10 . 10/7/2008
this is an awesome story! i can't wait to find out what happens
Nonibait chapter 4 . 9/27/2008
Hmm, interesting start so far.

The bit with Cale in the class is a bit much, calling Tara a slut in front of the class just because she may have a kid is way over the top and he would have been dropkicked for it by the teacher at least if not some of the other students.

I'll read on now and check out the rest as it is interesting, that bit just seemed a bit much though.
Me chapter 10 . 9/25/2008
O intense! Why did she sneak in?
MiniShrink chapter 8 . 9/24/2008
Jesus, Rupert! I'm quite amused by how nonchalant Buffy is about the idea of Tara giving birth to a kid during her teens, and the whole ex-boyfriend thing. In fact, just how much Buffy accepted in that whole conversation. I'm sure she's smart enough to figure out that Tara's not being entirely truthful. Interesting about this other adult Willow's thinking of. Would this be a memory of her own parents, or of Tara's family? Has she completely forgotten about the Rosenbergs and only has memories of Tara's charming family?
MiniShrink chapter 7 . 9/24/2008
Love the idea of Willow getting a new name. The shopping scene, on the other hand, I have a few problems with. I'm sure Tara would buy just enough clothes for Willow to last a week, not... however many she splurged on. I mean, $820.50? Bloody HELL. Correct me if I'm wrong (and there's a chance I could be if you have a specific shop in your mind), but unless Tara bought enough clothing to last Willow anything near a year, she can't have been charged that much. Also, she's a college student receiving no financial support from her family, and no job that we know of - how could she afford that much? Why would she have so many hundred bills on her person?

But anyway, I'm nitpicking. It's very thoughtful to consider that Willow wouldn't like her name. And I love that Giles is proud of himself for remembering Ariel, which definitely makes him closer to a kid than me. I think Jade would be a nice name for her, 'cos of her eyes. Anyway, good chapter, just some confusing money stuff. Also, two typos: "she was definitely smarter than her felloE preschoolers" and I'm not sure, but I think the princess is spelled "Ariel" and not "Arielle".
Dreuzel chapter 10 . 9/24/2008
Nice! Cant wait for the next chapter.
Rabidreject chapter 10 . 9/24/2008
Uh oh... can't wait to read what's next!
boop-oop-ee-doo chapter 9 . 9/19/2008
Aw! this story is so cute!
Boris Yeltsin chapter 9 . 9/3/2008
Hay, here's another idea you could do for a story if you wanted.

What if Tara hadn't grown up with an abusive father, but, with the Rosenbergs, and having Willow as a step-sister?
IcyStare chapter 9 . 9/3/2008
This story adorable! Little Willow is so cute, and the whole mommy-daughter relationship with Tara is very cute as well. I can't wait to read more, please update soon!
Storm Warning chapter 8 . 8/28/2008
So Good! Please update soon! Is Buffy gonna find out!
IceRose92 chapter 8 . 8/27/2008
Aw I like little-Willow! She's so cute...please update asap :]
Boris Yeltsin chapter 8 . 8/27/2008
Buffy is gonna flip when she finds out the truth, if she finds out the truth.

I've got some pretty good ideas for humor oneshots you could do.

Example, we find out Tara's not that great in the kitchen after while trying to make some tea for morning breakfast, she sets the day's newspaper on fire.
LovelyLadyLilly chapter 7 . 8/21/2008