Reviews for Pure Crack: The Parings
funkwolf chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
I'm not sure what to say about this first chapter, it was confusing as all hell. You probably should have explained why Maya was dressed as Rei and as soon as possible. Rather than hanging around with Shinji, a side plot that went nowhere.

Again, since I stated this in your first fanfic, rewrite your work. It helps with getting rid of typos, such as forgetting to use a question mark in 'Why, you ask', and you might be able to change something you weren't so sure about beforehand.
Tamaki chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
INTENSE, dude, intense! XD And OMG! Kaworu!

... Still funny thought. xP
PlayaHata chapter 2 . 4/28/2009
Yo! Your fucking story sucks BALLS! GIANT, HAIRY BALLS!

She won't let me fuck

I ha really need to bust a nut

Haha.
Electric Eclectic chapter 2 . 8/27/2008
This...is epic awesomeness! I go with "My Master's Hand".
Wiw chapter 2 . 8/17/2008
Yay! You get a bucket of Epic wins! But Shinji is wierd when he is perverted...Such wierd parings! Wierd... disturbing parings! Oh my god! You killed Kaworu! You bastard! (heh just kidding!) Why does he always have to die? TT_TT Anyway, those are some hilarious parings! I can't wait for the next ones! I hope you make them just as funny as these! ~Wilia (P.S. I'm thinking along the lines of Mass Production Evas' and/or Kensuke... and you mustn't forget Keil Lorenz! What a wonderfull world we live in!)
your mom chapter 2 . 8/15/2008
You are grounded from the Intertubes, young man.

I want you to think about what you've done here.
Wildcard-JT chapter 2 . 8/14/2008
wow, whatever youre on...share!
ExtinctionsEnd chapter 2 . 8/14/2008
I'm torn between the Yui/Kaworu pairing and the penpen/gendo's adam infused hand. I'd have to say the Yui/Kaworu pairing would be a nice,but which would it be? The Yui in human form or the Yui who's still stuck in Unit 01?
loqsea chapter 2 . 8/14/2008
this shit is great the video already exist

es./watch?vgPiwHhq6ytE

make another chapter please

and i like to see hikari/Aoba
Hincaru chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
I laughed, I cried, I lost 30 pounds! That was amazing andd I laughed FOREVER!

And that's why I love you Guy-Kun XD
Lavanya Six chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Misato/Gendo? Kozo/Asuka? While unusual, those are not TRUE crack pairings.

No, if you intend to do "pure crack" you must write the opus that I have long dreamt of but did not dare create myself...

...Pen-Pen/Gendo's ADAM-embryo infused Right Hand.

I call this ultimate crack pairing fic "My Master's Hand". It's story codes are: Goru, BSDM, nc, MD, beast, and EXTREME SNUFF.

Do it for your next chapter. If you absolutely must, skip the lemony bits.
ExtinctionsEnd chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
I'd like to see the misato/gendo pairing, that would be one of the strangest pairings in my opinion. Heh,wish I could see the look on shinji's face when he finds out about it.