Reviews for Times Like These
PrincessMagic chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Love this!
ZeldaIsis chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
This was absolutely adorable. Dean was so sweet with Haley.
Zara chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
So I know you probably get this all the time but your writing is amazing all the one shots and books you have done are by far my favourite sister fics of all. The characters in there are believable and I love Haley especially her name because I find a lot of sis fics have stupid names anyways well done love your writing amazing.
SLPikachu chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
That was a very good story. I'm glad Haley felt better in the end :)
ladybozradcliffe2 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
You know youre the first fanfic author who has got me reading the same stories over and over again. Youre stories are very different from the show yet has hell of a lot more insight in them. I Dean and Haley's relationship, the way he always takes care of her more like a father than a brother, and the way Haley is so attached to her brothers, esp Dean both physically and emotionally. Its great. Ive always admired Dean and for a long time after reading your fics i felt a nauseating sense of regret for not having a big bro like Dean. Your sketch of Haley's character is truly commendable coz shes totally imagined yet her relationship with the other characters is very convincing. Its almost as if shes always been there in the sam and dean story. So thanx a bunch and keep writing more sisfics. Lots of love.
twiandsuperfan chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Good story! I like how you put a new character into the story, it made it more interesting to read!
stacy37 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Aw, that was sweet!
SennaFan4ever chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Hi! My name is Lauren. i just read your story about Haley being sick and her brothers taking care of her. It was really sweet! I really enjoyed it. I LOVE family oriented stories and yours was especially enjoyable to read.
abbycadabby23 chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
aww... cute story i love all your one shots, or at least the ones I've read so far!... have you thought about doing one around about John's death ? just an idea :) anyway loved this story!

much love ABBYCLAIRE
Jenmm31 chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
I really like this one! Especially the ending...I think it's perfect. You did a great job on keeping all the ppl in character..or at least how I would have pictured the boys being when they were younger.

electrogirl88 chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Sam and Dean are such good brothers. It's nice how they take care of little Haley. John is a jerk though. You definately do a good job at writing his character and how he'd act.
writergirl94 chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
aw so cute. i like dean calling haley baby.

loved it
L5472 chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
AW loved it! ]

Sammy and Dean are such good big brothers!
darkgirl3 chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
HEy so i love this story too it is so great to have earlier ones with Haley in it. Maybe do one with her sick with the stomach flu or the actual flu in your Because we're Winchesters series if you haven't finished it yet. Keep up the great work :D
e2blekwjbhle chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Gah! This was so, so good! The last line just killed me. I love the whole Dean-John relationship in your one-shots, because the relationships are different than the show. Because, with the show, even though Dean looked after Sam, they were only four years apart, whereas in this fic, Dean is pretty much an adult raising Haley. So the relationships would be different, and I'm glad your writing reflects that; it's more realistic, I think.

Also, I adore Haley's eight-year-old logic. “My tummy hates me,” and Haley wasn’t sure what dehydrated meant, but it sounded pretty unpleasant so she decided to comply. I also loved how Haley wanted Dean at first when she was sick, not her Dad.

Would love to see a one-shot where cute little Haley does something to take care of her brothers :) Anyway, good job on this, I loved it.