Reviews for Summer Surprises
GGjunkie33 chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Aw, so cute! Loved the idea of them swimming with dolphins-I totally think that would bring out Brennan's kid side :)

Those two are so adorable together! :D

Hope your move goes (went?) well, and I hope we see you back soon!
Lizicia chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Favourite line: “That was not a squeal. That was a manly gasp of surprise,” Booth said.

So like him to say that :D

Very adorable story, I love the way you made Brennan vulnerable and sweet.

And I do hope your next story will be about them finding a waterfall ;)
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
sweet shot. love that he found dolphins for her to swim with. look forward to more soon
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Wonderful story! I love it! Absolutely adorable!
camille chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
OMG!LOVE THE STORY!

Amazing, really :D

PLease continue :)
18lzytwner chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
I'll bet she has a surprise for him, he he. Anywho, this was adorable. Once again you've outdone yourself. See you when you get back!
amosthegreat chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
i think yu should continue it, about the waterfall and then going hom e, anglas reaction and the very quickly growing relatioship.
Cheryl chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Ooh! I really like this story! It makes me want to go swimming with the dolphins. What a sweet thing for Booth to do for Brennan. I can't wait to read more.
colonelheather chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
This story was awesome. I LOVED the ending.
missdebra87 chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
I loved this so much! I had a smile on my face the whole time. I think you should write a second chapter with their trip to the waterfall. ;)

I've actually swam with the dolphins twice. It's such an amazing experience. You really do leave there with the biggest smile on your face.

I loved this. You did a fantastic job!
ewriter chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
I think you should now do a story with what happens at the waterfall!
anonymous11111111 chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
"See you in a few weeks"? It better be like a few days for me! Steph, I loved that, I really did. I couldn't help but smile the whole time I read that! Great job. Have a smooth move to Florida, email me when you get there!

Michelle
somanyfragilethings chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
so cute!

i loved the dolphin idea!
KJFlygirl87 chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
So cute! I loved that Booth took Bones to swim with the dolphins. He is soo thoughtful! Great job and I can't wait to read more from you!

- Kirsten
Semper13 chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
this was cute. i like it.
63 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »