Reviews for Summer Surprises
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
That was amazing!

I loved Brennan and Angela's conversation. Great job on the dialogue. Angela really does give Brennan the best advice: "Go with the flow. If the flow happens to lead you to a cute little bungalow on a deserted beach, embrace it.” Smart lady. You write Angela very well.

“Apparently the husband is a big Brennanite,” I think they should deal with Brennan's fame on the show this Season. I can't believe Booth hasn't tried name-droping already.

“Like what you see?” she asked playfully.

“Maybe a little bit,” he said, blushing.

She giggled and reached for his hand. “Come swim with me.”

They're so cute:)

That was awesome! Sad we'll be without you for a while. Hope your move goes well. Where are you going to school and when do you start? What are you taking? Sory 'bout all the questions, but I'm obsessed with school. Can't wait for September:)

midid chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
That was great! I have been looking into going to Mexico for vacation next year and there is a place where you can swim with dolpins and I just saw it last night. You made it sound so awesome! You should definitely continue this story when you get back online!
CSIGeekFan chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Oh yeah. A waterfall. I love the story. Very original and fun to read.
NicoleKennedy92 chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Aw that was so sweet is there anymore i wanna know how Hodgins broke his arm?

Monisse chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
This was so amazing! I really did enjoy readinh this story. It looked like such a Booth thing to do, having her enjoying herself with something she really likes. You wrote it perfectly and the ending is just adorable.

Great work!
Hel83 chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
I absolutely love 'Bones' vacation fics, but this was definately the best! It was sweet, and there was just enough B/B romance without it being cheesy and over the top.

Rachel Tamwood chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Awesome story, so sweet! :)

bye ;)

Vebbie chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Have fun!

I loved it. Super super super cute.

Maybe you could do a sequel? At the waterfall :D

I love it.

Much love.

Lorz chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Aw dat story made my day it was so cute!

Wish thea was more haha
ehliza chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Wow, great, summer-y one, thank you for that! Made my day and made me smile like a freak while reading it :).
SuchAGoodGirl chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Nice story. Looking forward to your next one.
Light My Words chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
AW, that was so sweet. I really loved it. Great story line, wonderful writing. It was just great!
Specificitydarling chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
this was so cool! awesome - and even though it says complete it would be cool if you continued it! xx
DaLiza chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
This story put a big smile on my face. :) Love Brennan and Angela's conversation, Booth arranging such a wonderful surprise for Bones and her showing her 'appreciation'. The last line was brilliant, as was "That was a manly gasp of surprise." Awesome!
saturn567 chapter 1 . 7/30/2008