Reviews for Drastic Changes
Lizzybear54 chapter 6 . 1/11/2011
plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz update! once i found out that ed was also a vampire in addition to a female i couldn't stop reading it! xD I really hope you'll update soon! I'll be on the lookout!

Lizzy xD 3
Wanna be Alchemist chapter 6 . 5/27/2010
I really hope I can find this again once its adopted. Cuz it's amazing.
bloody raptor chapter 6 . 12/31/2008
Have a good year yourself and keep writing
mrawgirl09 chapter 6 . 12/29/2008
Wow. That... was quick. XD I'm still kinda confused about Lilith and Al and where Roy stands in here in total, XD But that makes this story all the more exciting! XDD I have this overactive imagination that makes me all overdrive and runaway while at it. XD like, thinking up to... 5 senarios already! XDD One has Izumi Almost killing Ed mistaking her for someone else... One has Izumi throwing knives... one has vampiric Alphonse meeting Lilith, which divides to two... like Lilith, there's Al's split entity...and branches off like that again! XDD ANYWAYS. XDD I really love you for updating this fic! AND they're good quality! AND they are quickly updated(note the silent pressure w*)! Happy New Year! It's 2009!
bloody raptor chapter 5 . 12/27/2008
I think your answer to that wads alright but as far as i know each country has their own take on the vampire myth as a matter a fact there are people in the world who believe that they gain energy by using blood or by bathing in it become more youthful just look at the Countess of Bathery also known as the "Blood Countess".
mrawgirl09 chapter 5 . 12/26/2008
Please don't kill him Please don't kill him please don't kill him please don't kill him They'd finally got his body back please don't kill him

...

hum. Anyways. As for Ed, I suggest she breaks out soon or else there won't be any Alphonse to save... and then Lilith would have to make a smaller and sturdier box... maybe a ball(I think I heard that balls have lesser possibility to break than boxes...) .. It'd be nice that when she sees Roy and Riza that Lilith goes back and Edward tries to stop the bleeding...and crying. yup, crying is good. like, when Ed breaks out and lilith tries to keep her down again
edward cullen chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
omg that is really good! "WHO YOU CALLING SHORT!"... yeah that won't give him away... lol
mrawgirl09 chapter 4 . 12/24/2008
Me LIKEY! Very much, thank you. So... That means new chapter? I mean, like not re-written one. XDD I Can't wait how Roy would react! Or how far Ed would go hitting herself for Roy... or .. GASP! Will Lilith hurt Al? Ed would KILL herself if she did that! Oh, and if Lilith really is out of Ed's control, then Lilith really isn't a figment of imagination!... is she?
bloody raptor chapter 4 . 12/24/2008
Wow Ed's really gotten herself in pretty pickle now hasn't she! Can't whate for the next chapter.
Horselvr4evr123 chapter 3 . 12/22/2008
Oh! That was really awesome! Especially the Field Assessment and Ed showing off. XD Keep up the great work! PLEASE update soon!
mrawgirl09 chapter 3 . 12/22/2008
GYAH! XDD You had me rolling on the floor screaming silently ! XDD I LOVED the ending! AND the part where Ed grudgingly drinks blood... you know, I usually think about the scene of reinstating, when i read fanfics of when Ed returns from the dead as a girl, or something; and my ideas go with the name that's already given, or that I think should be hers. XDD This time, I say WAH! FullBlood!But then when you made her clap and do all those cool stuff my imagination ran away with my sanity! I swear some of my thoughts were about her making a sort of an avalanch of gold from the ground but then the logic of fullblood took me over and I made her slit her wrists and do alchemy with that stuff! Like making bloody armor.. like she needs them but still! XD AWESOME! How about the fuhrer doesn't take her word and instead name her CrimsonMetal? XD That would be even funner! XD Anyways. THAT part where Mustang has his internal battle is AWESOME.

Now. If we could do something about spelling fuhrer. fuhrer; it doesn't have an O.I'm not sure about the h, but I'm 97/6% sure about not having an O. By the way, what would happen if Ed gets sick of it and decide to be open about it...? I would hope the people would understand... maybe let her have some from blood donations... heh...heheh... or they might be after her for being a vamp...GAWED that would be funny. Please donate your blood for the Fullblood Alchemist! XDD
iloveitachi4ever chapter 3 . 12/22/2008
omg this is so good more more please it is awsome you are a really good writer i loved this story i hope you updated soon _
bloody raptor chapter 2 . 12/21/2008
Well it definitely moves faster
mrawgirl09 chapter 2 . 12/21/2008
Hue... that... is VERY differet from the previous one... AND it's creepy... Much better, I think.

I wonder... Are you going to make the same chapter, like this part where Ed kills these people only from Mustang's POV? like, only the second part of Chp 2. Cause I'd like to see how Mustang's crew would react when they hear the noises... cause, I'm not that sure Roy would react like THAT even if It WAS Ed who was kidnapped to by killed or worse... even if she was a girl... oh wait.. Roy MAY know Ed is a Vamp... right? so maaybee he knew about the... okay now I'm sorta confused... Whazzgoingtohappen? I think, after these two chapters, I have the same interest in this as I do to Sensible Difference... Devotion to the level that I would gratefully take the chapters that may even come about a year later... XD

LOVE the gore, and who's the last guy?
Horselvr4evr123 chapter 2 . 12/20/2008
Eep! Already so much better! And by combining the first few chapters from the original it makes the story seem to have a faster pace, but not too fast. A good pace. Keep up the great work! PLEASE update soon!