Reviews for Sokka, the Canon Taang Shipper
Mew Shadowfang chapter 1 . 7/12/2017
Second time reading this, and probably will a lot more in the future... Favorited.
Dang, the greatest earthbender in the world is at the complete mercy of Aang. The last parts really reminds me of Toph being some ferocious animal and Aang's the only one who can tame her. It's... a pretty accurate portrayal, actually.
I don't know why, but for some reason I love it when my favourite characters get angry enough to kill (or badly hurt) someone. It just makes them more badass. The sadistic part of me also likes it when characters get restrained in some way. For Toph, this mean no contact with the ground.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2017
i don't understand they just kissing or what?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2017
great
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
Lol i need more taang
Gray Sliver Fullbuster chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
Sokka is a Theorist
Codymitchell1 chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
i liked this but aang would NEVER cheat on katara
Dessel Ordo chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Sokka creates a mastercraft troll thats true? GOLD!
HEY chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
YOUR LAST PART WAS PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECT
Kuroyuki chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Okay.
that was certainly different.
I know it's wrong cheating that is
but darn it I love this pair
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
sooo funny !:)
902980232 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
*chuckles* This fanfic was priceless. Your characterisation of Sokka was spot on. I can totally see him taking the "rocky relationship" joke a little too far and teasing Toph and Aang relentlessly about the romantic nature of their relationship.

I also thought Toph and Aang were very in character as well. It would be just like Toph to try and kill Sokka for a joke made at her expense, and it would be like Aang to restrain her until she calmed down.

In addition, I also enjoyed their romantic moments. Aang kissing Toph's knuckles was way too cute.

I only have two constructive pieces of criticism:

1) I don't think Toph and Aang could carry on an affair behind Katara's back for 3 years. Firstly, because I think they would succumb to guilt. I don't think they'd be able to go behind Katara's back for that long without feeling the need to confess what they have done. Secondly, I think they would eventually be found out by a member of the gaang. Stuff like that happens when you live in close quarters with other people and have very little experience with romantic relationships altogether.

2) I don't think Sokka would bring up his suspicions in front of Katara unless he didn't really think Toph and Aang were having an affair. I think he wouldn't want to see his little sister get hurt. Plus, if Sokka found out that Aang was really cheating on Katara, I think he'd pound the airbender into the ground because he's somewhat protective of Katara.

However, on this fanfic was very enjoyable and is worth going onto my favourite's list. I hope you write more taang fanfics!
Shellaay chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Damn, please write more of this! The writing was pleasantly good, and it was naughty ;D I loved it, just saying.
The1967TARDISat221B chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
awesome! this was pure awesome. i loved it! was it hard to keep toph in character during that last little scene? i mean thats always the hardest part for me, so i was wondering. other than that nicely done! it was hilarious!

K.M
taking it easy chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Nice one. :) Loved it
InTheMist032000 chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
OMG I think I've just melted into a puddle of Taang-y goodness. Eee! I figured that maybe what Sokka was saying would be true, but I wasn't prepared for that lurvely little bit at the end! Just so wonderful, words can't explain how I feel :')

I'm going to re-read it right now.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »