Reviews for The Princess and the Thief
Guest chapter 24 . 9/6/2014
Such a great story! Still have hopes of a sequel!
avatar master chapter 23 . 12/20/2013
pretty damned good story, but way too many holes in the plot
beachchick3 chapter 24 . 7/17/2013
I will be waiting for that story! Whenever the inspiration comes!
beachchick3 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
I read this story in three hours and I absolutely fell in love, I will give you a million imaginary bananas for the next book chapter! You are an amazing writer to end it there , pretty please:)?
TwinkleStaar chapter 24 . 1/17/2013
One of the best fics I've ever read! Really this was amazing! Ohh it would be soo cool if you write a sequel! Please :)

but thank you for this story
(I'll be waiting for your sequel hehe)
Tenages chapter 23 . 10/31/2012
I normally despise stories with OC's as a main character. And I've a probably well deserved reputation as a harsh critic and even a flamer at times.

But this is just fantastic. I loved this story from beginning to end. Nazumi is one of the most well rounded, 3 dimensional OC's I've ever seen. I can easily picture him exist in Avatar canon. Azula's characterization is handled pretty much perfectly. You retain her 'rough edges', her drive, her sense of superiority, and everything that makes Azula herself, must masterfully have her grow into this new character. It's one of the 2 best Azula post-war stories I've ever read. And all your other characters are handled so well as well, especially your minor characters and Iroh. Katara is the only one I feel you didn't nail perfectly -she's a little too quick to forgive for her canon characterization I think.

But overall, bravissimo. Easily in top 5 ATLA fanfics I've ever read
HappyEverAsher chapter 24 . 7/1/2012
An absolutely phenomenal story! Well written and enthralling!One question though, why you no write sequel? If you're still writing, finish and post it!
Bi-Beast King chapter 24 . 5/27/2012
Wall to begin, I wish to applaud you on your storytelling I really loved this story and I hope you make a sequel someday anyway thank you and I hope to see more of your work in the future.
3403534 chapter 3 . 4/18/2012
"My name is Nazumi. I'm here to…rescue you."

The Star Wars reference here is probably unintentional, but it's still funny.

("I'm Luke Skywalker. I'm here to rescue you")
SerenitySteel chapter 24 . 9/27/2011
Sequel please. :P
SimplySinful21 chapter 23 . 8/4/2011
At first, I was really amazed at this story and u made me like OOCs! I never like OOCs, but ur story definitely got my attention! And then when the story started to end, I got sad because now that Azula's 'redeemed' she's starting to be a 'good guy'...but your work is great and this is where I stop because I'm still loving your story, just ignoring the ppl that brought our beautiful warrior princess down (*cough* Ursa).

Great work!

4rm da blk chick$$$
Tar Irene chapter 23 . 9/9/2010
Brilliant! I don't know how you did it, but you made Azula likable literally from the instant you introduced her. I was rooting for her the whole time, and usually I don't have much use for her character or any wacky pairings. But Nazumi is so freaking awesome (where can I get one? hehe) I love him too. And you probably don't need me to tell you this, but you are a darn good writer. Not just on the micro level of grammar and sentence structure or whatever, but the way you shape your story and your characters is virtually flawless. It's a really rare treat to find someone who has amazing ideas and virtually perfect execution - I'm so happy you wrote this and shared it with the world! Seriously, write more! You are amazing!
S-Michael chapter 24 . 8/24/2010
Well, it took me the better part of two weeks, but Ive read this whole freaking thing, and I've got to say...I most thoroughly approve. It was obvious from the beginning that Nazumi was going to be Azula's love interest, which makes it a very good thing that you managed to make it clear very early on that he was no Gary Stu. I mean, hell, he spent half the story getting beat within an inch of his life or otherwise injured.

The only real complaint I have is that Azula softened a bit quickly, and Azula's friends were just a bit too easy to forgive her. It's not much of a complaint, though; I went into this story knowing full well what it was going to be: a vessel to give Azula a Heel Face Turn and a love interest.

Well, that's about it. I won't waste your time congratulating you on having proper spelling and grammar, understanding basic story structure, and/or having opposable thumbs, as you're no doubt aware of these facts already, and quite frankly, if your finishing the first chapter, much less spend two weeks on it.
nikimill chapter 24 . 7/25/2010
This was such an amazing piece of writing, let alone fanfiction. I love the way you write Azula, it was really believable, plus I felt like she earned the happiness she got in the end. Not to mention that even the way you write reminds me of the show, a mix of dramatic, and sad, and funny that not many people are able to do. My personal favorite was "Gonna steal an airship. And a coat. Nice meeting all of you."... I literally had to put the computer down I was laughing so hard.

I don't know how long its been since you've thought about this story, or characters, or even writing fanfiction, but I did notice you kind of left us hanging as far as the sequel goes. I completely understand how life can sometimes get in the way, and how a story can be so demanding, but i just thought you should know that there are a lot of people, myself certainly included, who would love a sequel despite the lovely ending you gave us. Regardless, keep writing, you've obviously got ridiculous talent : )
Shuuwai chapter 24 . 1/7/2010
Aw... I guess you won't be updating the sequel because it's already Jan 2010 [

I actually sat in about 2 hours to read and I'm glad that I did ]

Though I'm so disappointed there isn't a sequel when you wrote that there would be [