Reviews for Moonlight Moss
MayFairy chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
okay, so i was reading Dinnertime again, mainly because of it's sheer brilliance, and became interested in reading the review.

so i read this for fun. and after also reading your reviews, it's funny how some of them take this as a romantic and tragic ending, when really i know from your style that this is your killing off characters because they are too loved up. correct me if i am wrong, but that's how i saw it.

also, that flamer is definitely a bad egg. i mean, if someone writes something that goes against you happen to like, then get over it and move on instead of dwelling on it and whining like a baby.

haha okay, rant over!
Brownbug chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
To the previous reviewer: Geez, Sadie, don't give up your job as a cleaning lady, will you? You obviously don't appreciate good writing when you see it. What are you, a complete idiot? I know one thing you are for sure and that is gutless. If you are going to flame someone's work, at least don't do it anonymously.

And, by the way, what you've said is not con-crit. You haven't in any way explained why the story was "horrible" or given any opinion on how it could be improved. But then again, I'm guessing that words of more than two syllables might be a bit of a struggle for you, so perhaps that is why. Morons like you should honestly not be allowed to review!

To Aietradaea: You rock. If you wrote this well when you were only thirteen, no wonder you are such a fantastic author today. Keep on writing!
Sadie chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
NO FLAMES ! You must be daft, that was horrible. You deserve FLames and more. Your kind of writing should be removed. Get a life you low thing.
mericat chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Love your thirteen year old writing style. Sad, romantic and very much in the style of the original writer. Poor Wesley.
fROG pRINCESS chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Love it! My only problem is that I doubt even Westly, however deep his love for damsel-in-distress Buttercup (insert gag, would allow himself to loose sight of the road for very long while traveling on horse. But I love torturing main characters. Right on.
MrsPeelWe'reNeeded chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
A great story. Very good.
Bookangel812 chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Wow, that was great. A ton of commas, but the story line itself was very well done. Kinda depressing for a thirteen year old to write, but I really like it!
Shichimon chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
Hahaha - Despite being a westley fan I actually loved reading that!

Silly Buttercup *tut tut*

Shichi

Pocket Quasar chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
I love that. That was really good.
northern.grunge chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
I enjoyed this... I read it awhile back and realized that I still remembered it and that is a sign of good writing :) I don't mind that wesly and buttercup are gone honestly. I only have eyes for Inigo . it is a little far-fetched even for a fictional write but then again so is tickling someone back to life. lol

Keep writing hun! xoxo Northern Grunge
mobbs fellow chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Your one-shot fanfic is catchy, and certainly not as bad as you put it at the beginning. I don't know what your teachers said about it, but I quite like it. It has something which reminds me of the ancient epic love tales, in which lovers sacrifice for each other.

As Wesley and Buttercup fan, I'm disappointed, though, that such heroes are still able to die that way like ancient tales'fools...