Reviews for Acts of Perversion
Bin chapter 1 . 7/13
I just found this story and somehow, it feels sweet, bitter, but also nice in one way or another. Tbh, it's my first time feeling completely okay with such bittersweet relationship between siblings- good job indeed
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
gross
JDH1080 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Beatifully written. HOnestly it is a nice look into the Yagami family before the events of the actual anime/manga. It is also very beliveable to see this happening. Because when really thought about the Yagami's are a bit dysfunctional. Father's never around, and the son's waaaaay to perfect. So it's quite believeable that Light would use this as a way to silently rebel. Very nice, very nice.
Bommie chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
The first ever LightxSayu I've read.. Glad I'm not the only who loves this pairing :D
Sepsis chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
I loved the end and that you wrote things that would happen sonn to them.. :3 And it was nice to read about Light when hes not just the perfect son and thinks about everything. he was more human here. "Light will claim he used it as his only outlet for his solitary act of teenage defiance." So thats not the only reason why he did this..? :3 Im glad..

I really liked it.
AdarRhiannon chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Wow. You make Light/Sayu incest so workable/lovable. I'm actually afraid to go read more because it might ruin the effect.
Brook Weed chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Woah.. Light/Sayu? You're an awesome writer to make this seem a good pairing! Cookie for you!
One percent chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
awesome and so sinful in many ways, but your style is simply great! :D
Diluted Thoughts chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Ah! So I am not the only one who has come to ship this pairing, I see. This was rather lovely and very well-written. I...would never have considered them doing something so perverse (as you said) with Sayu so young, but you did a good job at making it work. Again, I enjoyed your writing-style a great deal, and the fact that you chose this particular pairing. Very nice!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
I have to tell you, this is a beautiful story. It's very interesting to see Light and Sayu in a different way. Great work!
ZilaAssanaDyre chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
.Gee.

Dedicated to lil ol me? Haha thanks!

I love your writings with L/Misa...but DAMN! You are just as good with Sayu/Light! *le jealous*

God, this story was awesome. I really had my hands covering my mouth the whole time, because it's so GOOD, and sexay.

Thank you, so much, for adding more to the Light/Sayu pairing. There are not enough one these two, and you added a magnificent peice.

Did I mention that I loff you?