Reviews for Lilies in Autumn
Inverted Logic chapter 15 . 4/29
Beautifull story. The ending was just perfect!
Just finished your story and i loved it! It was very realistic showing how Ron & Hermione dealt with loss and how with Harry & Ginny sometimes life surprises you and you have to rearrange your plans. I love stories that bring the whole Weasley family together so I really enjoyed those moments. Thank you for taking the time to write this. :)
Pls chapter 10 . 4/16
Great story. Problem is, after a couple of the author's stories, it turns into a hundred chapters of the day to day lives of being a parent. It still hasn't ended. I probably won't finish it. It's literally like a woman's guide to being a parent. I'm not kidding about the hundred chapters. The last four stories have been just about their babies. Over a hundred chapters, guaranteed.
Why Ron and Hermione?️
Bluewolf80 chapter 11 . 10/2/2016
I've been wondering when Teddy would ask about his parents. This whole chapter was done very well in regards to him.

Usually c-section patients are told that they can lift nothing HEAVIER than the baby. If Hermione can't lift 8 pounds (for whatever reason. Hysterectomy) she probably wouldn't be able to walk around all day at the service either.
Bluewolf80 chapter 6 . 10/2/2016
Just another example of Ginny thinking she knows better and not taking her mom's advice about letting her take Albus back to the house. I'm sure that Harry would have appreciated the help as well but she didn't think of that either.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/10/2016
brilliant really enjoyed it
Guest chapter 15 . 1/7/2016
OMG ! I am osessed with ur fics !
Georgina chapter 2 . 1/1/2016
I live near Taunton! Oooh that is so cool! Wow that's strange ;)
thankthatstar chapter 15 . 7/22/2015
Can't believe another story is over. The way Ty write is just... Amazing... Thank you for making a believable post DH world! Please write more stories soon x
nayin17 chapter 15 . 1/27/2015
Love Harry, Ginny, James Sirius and Lily ( though not her second name )
nayin17 chapter 12 . 1/27/2015
Poor Dean...never hate him, unlike Cho
nayin17 chapter 10 . 1/27/2015
I don't like this chapter, not enough Harry and Ginny
nayin17 chapter 9 . 1/27/2015
Oh well I thought the bookworm died...bad luck
nayin17 chapter 8 . 1/27/2015
Love your strong Ginny...It's hard for me to believe that Lavender will do that to Ginny. They both went through hell at Hogwarts during war time and I would like to believe that all DA formed a bond