Reviews for Her Look Of Pain
update soon x
mad bull 3000 chapter 8 . 5/3/2011
Wooow love it
NickieNoodle167 chapter 8 . 8/22/2010
Please please PLEASE continue this! I think that it is very well written and has an interesting story line. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/30/2010
if i keep reveiwin will u keep updating?
BlueSkyMornings chapter 8 . 8/2/2009
Okay he seriously doesn't believe she's gonna figure anything out with words like that? There's no way. AHH! I just want them together again! And he's decided to high tail it away! GAH! Nice putting her past in her though. Gah, that Jasper thinks of everything doesn't he.
BlueSkyMornings chapter 7 . 8/2/2009
Wow so he actually rushed off. I can't believe it took her that long. and then he had to leave. but he still wants her to find the other letters XD I can't wait till they're reunited
BlueSkyMornings chapter 6 . 8/2/2009
OMG! he was there at the house! if only she had looked around to see him. That would be cool if it ended them at the Cullen house. I like the idea of their game.

Well dang! he was watching her again! she needs to look at her surroundings. He's probably STILL watching her as she gets into the car. I like the idea of staying south. South is a very good place.
spinningleaves chapter 8 . 5/25/2009
I love this road trip idea! Jasper sorting out his issues while forcing Alice to also face hers. Excellent concept!
girl chapter 8 . 5/24/2009
i am litterally throwing a tantrom for need to read more write more quickly! plz plz plz its good! though depreshing and iritating! just write more please!
gabyhyatt chapter 7 . 5/24/2009
good chapter, please update soon
KamiKazeGirl 411 chapter 6 . 4/5/2009
I love this story. i'd love to hear more of the family's insight on jasper and alice's situation though.
Summer chapter 6 . 4/3/2009
I am in love with the story! i have been writin a few my self i mite post them i dont know !
Zalia chapter 5 . 3/30/2009
O, a trail of clues. I look forward to Jasper realizing his powers pick up the bloodlust of every vampire within range so he's not dealing with his own hunger but the bloodlust of up to 8 vampires at a time. No wonder he has trouble!
RainbowBunnie chapter 4 . 1/20/2009
I really like this, please tell me that your continuing it! I love Jasper x x x
Topaz Ki chapter 3 . 12/8/2008
This is very sad, but very well written. Please write more?