Reviews for Hummingbird
Manwathiel chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Hey! Thanks for the shout out. Glad I inspired you to finish this. Funny enough, 'Silence' inspired me to write AkuNami. It's a never-ending cycle of inspiration. :D

I love how you portrayed Namine. You showed that she's not just some weak little girl that crumbles at the slightest thing. She has strength! Courage! I also liked Axel's warning at the beginning. A very nice touch.

Overall, excellent! I look forward to reading the last (oh noes!) chapter of 'Silence'.
jeuxmungandr chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
WTH, I thought I logged in! Well, just so you know. That last review was me... (sweat-drop) Here's the one with my actual "name..." ah-heh-heh-heh...

Pardon me for not reviewing right away.

This was a great one-shot you put together. While there were no hints of actual romance or shippings (honoring the canon of the story; absolutely awesome, girl!) there were just a handful of emotional interactions exchanged between the characters involved, which were one-hundred percent true-to-the-essence when it came to taking their existing personas into consideration.

From your notes, I do wonder why you hesitated on publishing this fic (and exactly how long was it hibernating, did you say?).

In any case, a great short story between my absolute favorite characters!

*gives you a smile and a thumb's up*

PS: Awl, I wanted to see the bird explode in a gush of glowing pink petals; Too bad.

PPS: Hah-hah, just kidding there; Hurray for the animal kingdom!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Pardon me for not reviewing right away.

In any case, a great short story between my absolute favorite characters!

*gives you a smile and a thumb's up*

PPS: Hah-hah, just kidding there; Hurray for the animal kingdom!