Reviews for Tempest
ursy101 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
I love this ;) any Itasasu bromance story is definetly my favourite I hardly find good bromance stories of them
GaaraHinataWake chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Great story, it was so fluffy, and I love fluffy things. :) I wish Itachi didn't have to die, he was so amazingly sincere and caring. Even when we didn't know that he was nice and all, there was always something about him that showed through as not being evil. Anyway nice story it was really refreshing. :D
Kaze and Kiba chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Very deep and sweet for such a short fic. I really like your descriptive way of writing.

Thanks for the fic.

K&K
White-Tainted-Red chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
That was absolutely beautiful. It was cute, yet sad. Itachi always loved Sasuke so much. The ending was interesting. I'll probably start thinking about this story whenever it rains, which it has been doing a lot of here. Haha. ]
XGONEX chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
This made me sad, even though I enjoyed it. It's still really good though!
LovelySpiral chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Ohmigod, that was so good. I really liked it xD and the end was a nice twist.
blisblop chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Gorgeous balance and it aches so beautifully. l
pockybandits89 chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
how beautiful

it makes me sad imagining what could've been if...Itachi hadn't...
SkywardShadow chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Wow. That was deep. IC and very very sad. But with some adorable fluff as well. Awesome work.
Hesunohana chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
very beautiful.
candycloud44 chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Aw, I very much enjoyed that.
Kakashi500 chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
That was really good. ]
Arisu Tsuranu chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Oh my god...*sniff* please excuse me while I go cry somewhere. I have to, this is too cute...WAH, DAMN IT ITACHI, WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DIE? WHYY! *wails*
KunoichiCherryBlossom chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
that's fantastic it really shows how much itachi cares about sasuke, you should write more stories :)