Reviews for Watching You
PapayaK chapter 7 . 2/14
That was really really good. Excellent character voice, and you did a good job of showing the subtext that makes the show so good. I've had a hard time finding good Psych fics so this was refreshing. Thanks for sharing.
Unobtrusivescribe chapter 7 . 6/13/2012
I loved the way the story was set up, a little confusing at first, but it was really neat- kept my mind thinking:) I liked the flashbacks and having the various POVs. Very exciting!
lokobookworm95 chapter 7 . 5/20/2011
I really like the way you wrote this one! It was confusing in the beginning, but I got it, and it made for a very interesting writing style! Good job!
dragondancer123 chapter 7 . 12/18/2010
I really loved the little flashbacks from Henry. Really interesting to see how the whole thing tied together. I'd like to see more of that kind of writing on this site.

Hip to be Square,

Dragon
QuickenMyEnd chapter 7 . 6/28/2010
Love the story and love the style!
Admiral Lily chapter 2 . 4/15/2010
Heh. Gus fainted.

I think I've read this before.

Yeah pretty sure I've read this before.

*sniff* Poor Shawn. Poor Henry. *sniff*
Admiral Lily chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
And what does any of that have to do with anything? Fun but really inexplicable. So who's in the hospital and why? Oy.

...

Oh wait. That's just the prologue. There's more. Heh heh he-I'll go now.
wild wolf free17 chapter 7 . 12/29/2009
This is wonderful!
trecebo chapter 7 . 5/10/2009
This was cool, the back and forth in time. Different pictures creating one excellent story that contained a lot of thought and depth.
Gala000085 chapter 7 . 4/9/2009
I loved the style this was written in! Definite favourite.
Taura Callisto chapter 6 . 2/5/2009
Awesome chapter...well awesome story...but I like the detail Shawn managed to spit out at them. I would be totally impressed to hear that much detail coming out of someone with a head injury. Of course, this is Shawn the 'psychic' I almost feel like the others weren't as impressed, maybe their use to it. Well off to the next chapter. Yay. )
yokainomiko chapter 7 . 9/7/2008
Amazing story! Seriously, I think that this had a lot of depth to it but was totally in character and I think I love it. I'm not supposed to even LIKE angsty stories but I'm pretty sure I love this one... be proud!
Hazel Maraa chapter 7 . 8/6/2008
It didn't even occur to me that there was Psych fanfiction until I stumbled across one - literally - while looking at the favorites of some author, I don't remember who, and so I of course went to the entire archive. After some sifting through things I wanted to read and things I didn't so much want to read, I found yours and let me just say, that it was really, really good and I liked it a lot.

So, great job.

Cheers!

Hazel*
Ems chapter 7 . 8/1/2008
I can't express enough: you're a great writer. Wonderful with descriptions and nailing down character traits. Awesome dialogue. Really very cool, great job!
Fafa Fai chapter 7 . 7/31/2008