Reviews for Vignettes in Repose
yr1104 chapter 20 . 8/18/2014
You know what! I forgot how much freaking better your entire story is to season 8 and 9 apart from a few wonderful episodes. I hated the ending so much! Your story was just the best thing that should have happened on the x-files. I hated that she have up her child, HER ONLY CHILD, just to run around with Mulder. Ridiculous! Love your story.
Gumi Langley chapter 20 . 3/21/2014
I love this fic
LuizaFM chapter 14 . 10/29/2010
Since DeadAlive is one of my favorite episodes, I skeeped thirteen chapeters - don't worry! you're so good that I'll read them all! So sorry for John... but loved the chapter!
LuizaFM chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
I really think Scully and Mulder are meant to be. But I do like Scully and Doggett relation, or its idea. I'll take a look on the other chapters.
LuizaFM chapter 11 . 10/17/2010
"You belong here, Dana" melted my heart!
LuizaFM chapter 6 . 10/17/2010
I think they would be lovelly together. Liked this one.
LuizaFM chapter 3 . 10/17/2010
The way he carries her was priceless, and what you wrote was so sweet, so beautifull!
Amandajcgmail.com chapter 19 . 3/5/2010
Loved this entire series fabulously written especially john doggett you wrote his sections the way he speaks i loved that total literary genius in my opinion. you taking requets for the new series here are mine orison, all things, from season 7. redux season 4/5 the eps with the cancer. season 4 momento mori, never again, leonard betts.

season 6 arcadia id love to read a john dana rewrite on that one.
claud x x xx chapter 17 . 2/14/2010
perfect...and the inside of mulders heart and mind is so true to the character and how obsessed he is with the truth and his quest and how he needs scully but knows deep down its not the life scully wants...
claud x x xx chapter 17 . 2/14/2010
claudine chapter 16 . 2/14/2010
"AN- I stand by my decision to give Mulder his life back. He may not deserve Scully, but the man deserves to live."

Really? ;-)

"Before I leave, I cut off the conversation he was having and ask him how he knew she was here. He said he’d stopped by with a gift and the landlord told him what happened. I asked what he brought. A crib. I just brought a doll. Way to upstage me, Doghead." GOLD!

"AN- Up until this season, I loved Mulder, and approved of him as Scully’s mate. But Doggett is SO much better for her." i felt the exactly same...

great concise one here and spot on with how Doggett was so concerned with her in hospital...holding hands. Lovely
claud chapter 15 . 2/14/2010
just spot on - everything...to how mulder treats her pregnancy to how upset Doggett would be..."The first time I meet the man, he shoves me. I can’t help but grin, knowin’ I could kick his ass six ways from Sunday. An’ I’d enjoy it, after all the crap he put Dana through."

"You’re concerned about the cut on my face from the adventure with Absalom, but it’s not where the real pain is." Pain my heart when i read this...

"I’m gonna love you ‘till I die, babe." beautiful and so true

"Even if you don’t feel the same."

God damn Doggett is sexy when he is in love with someone he aint meant to be and cant help it. Damn thats sexy.
claud x x x x chapter 14 . 2/14/2010
"I spent hours staring at the ceiling until dawn comes."

"And I understand, and I don’t understand."

"Thousands of little tears rip through me, one for every moment we spent together, when I thought we could be somethin’ more.

I can’t really call her mine, but that’s what she feels like. I take care of her, don’t I?"

TEARS...and the thought of making the guest room the nursery...damn that man fills my heart and my eyes with tears and love
claud chapter 13 . 2/14/2010
**blonk** ive died reading this. The complete sweetness you write of John is darling...and i wish it was like this, Way more realistic and way more interesting...Noah is an awesome name and i agree the name Willian dominates the xfiles universe!
claud chapter 11 . 2/13/2010
Jesus H christ you are killing me! this just gets better and better and the writing so spot on...gotta read more. I love this one so much...this is a great re-write!