Reviews for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Take Two
TheRoyalGit chapter 8 . 12/1
Bloody hell man... where t.f. are ya? Please continue this story!
Please finish this story ! It's wonderful .
babiluv22 chapter 8 . 10/14
I hope you write more one day. Update soon plz
PLZ I NED MER chapter 8 . 8/11
PLZ I NED MER BUK TO RAED! PLZ!
ERMYGERD chapter 7 . 8/11
Again with the, "YOU NEED TO WRITE A FRICKEN' BOOK" So please, start writing a book and send it to a publisher. please!
ERMYGERD chapter 4 . 8/9
First time I wanted to read after I finished HP No. 7. Thank you for writing!
This is a great story please keep going with it!
ThunderSphinx chapter 8 . 2/8
Ooh Harry and Hermione getting down and dirty, I like it! Yes this war and people die. I'm SO GLAD that's Harry and Hermione are using the Taboo as a trap! Yay! :)

Whoa, Hermione used an Unforgivable? O.o

Dang. And yeah it's good that Mr Weasley hid the note.

Please update soon please!?
Man of Constant Sorrow chapter 6 . 1/26
Wow, you're post about Obama being elected, that takes me back, who knew how much the racists in the country would rebel and leave us in the situation we're in now, orange is the new black :(
frarry chapter 1 . 5/4/2016
hey! its an xclnt idea! can u add a pic of dear darling crookshanks? pleaseeee!
V-rcingetorix chapter 8 . 4/29/2016
People have different reasons for being against a Harry/Harem. The main difficulty I have with them is that the majority resort to purely specious reasoning, making characters act OOC without even the most tepid of logic.

Historically speaking, harems weren't full of f/f situations. It was just another job, albeit one with minimal social mobility. Check out the Golden Cage for Ottoman Sultans sometime; that might give you some insight for one aspect that was popular back in the early 11th centuries.

This is a good tale. A pragmatic approach to war; rather similar to some works I've read by Chem Prof and Rorschach's Blot. While I hope this tale is continued on your website (and here) soon, I thank you for the pleasant time.

Until next time :)
jimp chapter 2 . 4/17/2016
thanks for the hhr pairing. love the more thoughtful and involved harry. you write well
Jacebralor chapter 8 . 4/14/2016
Two and three year gaps between the last couple chapters? Hopefully your Muse gets over her constipation soon, would love to see more of this. Is it complete on your personal site? Hitting follow knowing I might be in for a long wait.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/9/2016
It's not your fault that the original book is so bad, but if you start improving it, why not fix the other bad things?

Hedwig in a cage? Tell he to follow them the next day, or send her off the previous night.
Seven Harrys? You improved it by changing Harry into someone else. If the other Harrys are not to distract from the real Harry, why use polyjuice at all?
Voldemort can't split himself into seven. However, thirty Death Eaters can split up.
Why does Harry care for what happens to the Dursleys? They don't care for him.
Why did he waste a month at the Dursleys? Even if we believe the story about the blood wards (I don't), they would be lost at the end of the month.
I hope you don't plan to follow this whole year in tent "plan". Dumbledore didn't tell them how to destroy a Hoxcrux, he didn't give them the sword, it's almost like he didn't want them to win.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/28/2016
Midnight duel in philosophers stone