Reviews for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Take Two
DawgHouse09 chapter 8 . 2/23
Great story, I hate to see it abandoned! Please pick it back up and continue it! I loved seeing how Hermione handled Ron when she finally snapped, and Harry's cold, calm talk afterword.
Fyreheart chapter 8 . 1/23
I've read stories where Harry and Hermione dumped Ron, but I thought your version was very realistic. She had six years of him insulting her, demeaning her, alternating between demanding/expecting that she do things for him (like homework), and then treating her so callously it's a wonder she could even stand to look at him. I actually wondered whether she was a masochist when she became jealous of Lavender Brown. The idea that she tolerated him because of Harry makes a great deal of sense.

I'm a bit surprised that Harry didn't stop Hermione from beating Ron senseless, but oh well...he really crossed a line. The fact that Harry recognized that Hermione also crossed a line, but shrugged it off was rather telling.

I'm sorry that the story wasn't continued. I hoped to see them use the taboo to their advantage, such as one of them says "Voldemort" in a large pit filled with sharpened of stakes and then immediately apparates out. The Snatchers arrive, and if they aren't killed by the stakes, then cast Fiendfyre or something at them. They could really use the taboo to their advantage for a couple of days until it was figured out.
Mike chapter 8 . 1/21
Love this story so far. I really hope you plan on continuing and finishing this and haven't completely abandoned it.
maria.tasca.779 chapter 8 . 12/29/2014
I LOVE YOU!this is absolutely brilliant!I can't wati in 10-15 years to read your books!
sliceshadow chapter 8 . 10/16/2014
Pls update
Osmodious chapter 8 . 10/2/2014
Really like this story and where it seems to be heading...hope you return to it someday. It is a bit dark, but those can be interesting and very satisfying, though finding a balance between the darkness and them keeping their humanity is a challenge. Thanks for sting this much of it...
willam and jack and jake chapter 8 . 9/24/2014
very nice can't wait to read more
willam and jack and jake chapter 7 . 9/24/2014
very well done love your hermione
willam and jack and jake chapter 6 . 9/24/2014
cool fanfic
willam and jack and jake chapter 5 . 9/24/2014
nice very cool
willam and jack and jake chapter 4 . 9/24/2014
nice love it
JanusGodOfPossibilities chapter 6 . 9/24/2014
Excellent chapter. 4,000/10

I'm happy about the possibility of Remus and Tonks coming to live with them.

Hopefully someone suggests finding a way to put up a new Fidelius Charm.
willam and jack and jake chapter 3 . 9/24/2014