Reviews for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Take Two
frarry chapter 1 . 5/4
hey! its an xclnt idea! can u add a pic of dear darling crookshanks? pleaseeee!
V-rcingetorix chapter 8 . 4/29
People have different reasons for being against a Harry/Harem. The main difficulty I have with them is that the majority resort to purely specious reasoning, making characters act OOC without even the most tepid of logic.

Historically speaking, harems weren't full of f/f situations. It was just another job, albeit one with minimal social mobility. Check out the Golden Cage for Ottoman Sultans sometime; that might give you some insight for one aspect that was popular back in the early 11th centuries.

This is a good tale. A pragmatic approach to war; rather similar to some works I've read by Chem Prof and Rorschach's Blot. While I hope this tale is continued on your website (and here) soon, I thank you for the pleasant time.

Until next time :)
jimp chapter 2 . 4/17
thanks for the hhr pairing. love the more thoughtful and involved harry. you write well
Jacebralor chapter 8 . 4/14
Two and three year gaps between the last couple chapters? Hopefully your Muse gets over her constipation soon, would love to see more of this. Is it complete on your personal site? Hitting follow knowing I might be in for a long wait.
It's not your fault that the original book is so bad, but if you start improving it, why not fix the other bad things?

Hedwig in a cage? Tell he to follow them the next day, or send her off the previous night.
Seven Harrys? You improved it by changing Harry into someone else. If the other Harrys are not to distract from the real Harry, why use polyjuice at all?
Voldemort can't split himself into seven. However, thirty Death Eaters can split up.
Why does Harry care for what happens to the Dursleys? They don't care for him.
Why did he waste a month at the Dursleys? Even if we believe the story about the blood wards (I don't), they would be lost at the end of the month.
I hope you don't plan to follow this whole year in tent "plan". Dumbledore didn't tell them how to destroy a Hoxcrux, he didn't give them the sword, it's almost like he didn't want them to win.
Midnight duel in philosophers stone
desireejones99 chapter 8 . 3/21
Hope you can find your muse for this story soon and finish up its a very excellent story
desireejones99 chapter 4 . 3/21
Harry is not that dim that he would not remember that Gregoravitch was a wand Maker, but I guess why not JK forgot that kind of thing all the time, almost like there was a different writer for each of the last 2 books

Excellent story
CCBottle chapter 8 . 3/19
Best H/Hr story ever. Shame it's unfinished.
Corwyn chapter 8 . 3/11
I'm enjoying the story so far. Thanks for sharing it. I hope you get a chance to continue.
kyoshi711 chapter 2 . 3/9
I like how this Harry isn't a loser and is aggressive against his enemies.
lorddylan chapter 8 . 1/1
Great story shows how the war should have been fought...upset that there hasn't been updates in a while
amestoy chapter 8 . 11/18/2015
Oh, come on... you cannot leave this history at this point. It's so cruel for you to start writing such a good DarkHHr and leave at almost the beginning of the interesting part.
Well, I suppose you are not going to keep updating this fic, so this is a goodbye.
Never ever stop writing.
amestoy chapter 7 . 11/18/2015
This chapter was awesome. The only thing I would have changed a bit is Ron crossing a little bit more the line with Hermione; maybe what he said didn't deserve such a hard beating.
Of course I'd like you to finish this fic... dreaming is free.
amestoy chapter 5 . 11/18/2015
Good chapter. You did great with Krecher's memory in the pensieve. I'm still wandering why you didn't finish this fic.