Reviews for Wolves and Witches
SunBinamra chapter 3 . 6/8
This was such a sweet story! There were points where I felt the characters were a little OOC, but I'm attributing that to different circumstances. Great job!
exogenesissymph chapter 3 . 7/24/2013
I like cheesy, wolf boy
Autumn from chapter 3 . 5/2/2012
OH MY GOSH! I have never read anything like this before! I couldn't stop reading! Hey just so you know I'm going to be a youtube video/movie maker one day and I'm telling you now that when I do thia is going on my list! I might change gwen and her grandma's last name though but i totally LOVE this story. Great work, over and out! ;-)
AnonymousNavi chapter 3 . 1/9/2011
I dearly hope FF.N doesn't shorten my review. It's been known to do that to me with extensively long posts. If so, I'll just message you the rest.

Anyway... OHMAHGOSH. If it were not well into the middle of the night I would squeal with glee. This was spectacular. I loved every moment of it. Where you possibly cooked up such a wonderful idea, I could never imagine.

There was a bit near the end where we get to see more of Kevin's Kevin-ness, for lack of a better way to word it, when he and Gwen came home laughing about his stream jumping antics. Adding that part in was a brilliant choice. It hints that Kevin is becoming even more open and playful, an important piece of his development. Plus, it was made of pure win. It was hilarious.

However, upon coming to the end, I realized there were some holes that would do well to be filled in.

As stated by Kevin, Mike supposedly should not have changed when he was bit. I'm guessing this was because Kevin, at that moment, hated his curse in the midst of all his panic during the abnormal change paired with Mike's antagonistics, but I do wish this was accessed in the story.

Verdona said that Kevin's curse was altered, the conditions of which are not explained. Again, my guess is that it had something to do with love or intimate contact since it seems that Gwen's kiss is what triggered it. Not knowing the exact reasons deeply bothers me though.

Since we first discover the elder Morningstar's connection to Kevin I was looking forward to their encounter. This sadly is never played out in the story, much to my disappointment. I at first thought that Morningstar's acceptance of Kevin as his son would then break the curse, since it was his rejection that cast it in the first place.

I had reasoned during the time of Kevin and Mike's fight that he had discovered the truth about Kevin, however; it appears he never did. I concluded this because whatever he knew or didn't know, he did shoot his beloved son in the shoulder. I figured this was because he was determined to save Kevin, or did not know it was his son he was aiming at. If it was the former he must have learned that Kevin was his son and it’s hard to believe he wouldn’t address him after then, considering the bond they felt. If the latter was the case, there was a definite lack of focus on the shock and guilt that he must have endured for nearly killing Mike.

Now, you must understand, I adore your fanfiction. You see, I only criticize a story like this when I absolutely love it. That is true because, I want it to be even better than it is already. I want it to be able to shine even brighter, with readers basking in the love they felt for it, the way I do, only greater.

Thank you for making my night.
AnonymousNavi chapter 2 . 1/9/2011
I'm so in love I don't know what to do with myself. There is something so incredibly irresistible about your fic. I love it! Something I really liked and particularly struck me was Gwen's reply, "No. He's his own. He just stays with me."

No answer could have been better.
AnonymousNavi chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
I am in love with the way you write. It reminds me, quite fittingly, of a fairytale.
JustDanny chapter 3 . 7/21/2010
I just loved it! Really; it was sweet and a funny to read, and, in the end, everything's just perfect.
PhantomPotterGirl chapter 3 . 7/3/2010
aaaaaawwwwwwwwww this is sooooooooooooooo cute! i heart this stry like HELL! :D
Super-Midget-Ninja1990 chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Great story! Very cute! Great work :)
the tomato chapter 3 . 1/27/2009
this is really cute i like the way you portray their camaderie this is a sewwt story that should go down in history books!
Data Seeker chapter 3 . 10/3/2008
Dear Chibi Hime

Nice little wrap-up. The quality is good.

The following stuff in the story, are dynamic as they unfold. he relationship between Mike and his father, their opinions and disagreements was full of depth. Gwen and Kevin’s relationship is complicated and sweet.

Then Mike shows up (clearly not motivated by a just cause) and tries to ruin things, and it bits him into…hand.

It was very dramatic when Mike is in an unhappy condition (he brought it on himself) and his father (who is Kevin’s father who abandon) shows up and has to live with the consequences of his lack of responsibility.

The ending was sweet.

This is what I think of the wholesome standards.

I didn’t approve of two of the words. Will you please alter them? If you will I’ll tell you which ones through a PM.

Nothing is suggestively offensive.

I won’t make a big deal about the violence.

I hope this review brightens your day. God bless.

Data Seeker chapter 2 . 10/3/2008
Dear Chibi Hime

The quality is good, like in the pervious chapter.

The following scenes are well-written, drama and profound. Verona and Gwen had good interactions and family fun, and then Kevin comes into their lives (or rather, comes into Gwen’s life) and its very profound, Kevin full of pain, fear and mistrust, and Gwen confronts him the best she can, and Verona is a kind grandmother figure.

Then things go bad; Mike Morningstar shows up and ruins things.

The wholesome standards are high. Nothing is offensive, and I like the reference about the love potion (the potion can’t bring true love, just attraction). And the moral complexity is interesting. Kevin did kill someone, but considering what he’s been through, you can hardly blame him.

I wonder how this will turn out. I hope this review brightens your day. God bless.

Data Seeker chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Dear Chibi Hime

I’m not a big fan of werewolves, and I consider the magic and such questionable. But I am interesting the plot and want to see how it turns out.

I have to admit that this is an interesting alternate universe thus far (even though I have my own viewpoints and tastes). Kevin is born of a gypsy and a man that isn’t a gypsy, and through a series unfortunate events has become a werewolf. Life is tough for him, the way he can’t fit in very well, and his mother still loves him while his father abandons him (JERK).

Then things get worse, though some people’s cruelty and lack of sympathy and now Kevin is compelled to do something bad.

This is what I think of the wholesome standards thus far.

The language is clean.

Nothing is suggestively offensive.

The violence is a little too violent for my taste, but I won’t make a big deal about it.

And I’m dubious on the magic, but for now, I won’t make a big deal about it either.

I hope this review brightens your day. God bless.

Raina Darlig chapter 3 . 9/5/2008
so cute!
tradingxyesterday chapter 3 . 9/3/2008
Oh wow. This had me totally captivated. Simply amazing. You are a wonderful writer.