Reviews for Eat You Alive
Insertname chapter 11 . 8/11/2011
Great so far plz update.
ShadowHearted chapter 11 . 1/23/2011
i know you and Gweaks haven't updated this story in years, but still i love it. and if you ever get the chance please update it. i made up my own ending for the story but still it would be awesome if you, and Gweaks kept writing more chapters. anyways love the story please keep writing.

Shadowheart
Tempting Tangle chapter 11 . 12/9/2008
wow that took a few hours lol but it was damn worth it lol

NO NOT SANDY

I loved Andie Nora Lucy and Chase in the basement lol so hilarious

cant wait for the next chapter

x.x.x
CherishMimi chapter 11 . 9/27/2008
So, wow it took me like three days to read that thing lol, i had to keep stopping and everything, but i finally got it done, lol. I loved this chapter, it was so furfilling to me. Starting off with Andie and Chase almost getting NC-17 for me, lol. Then, when my baby walked in, i was laughing so hard. I felt so bad for him. Lol, all i wanted to do was save him, but Chase seemed pretty pissed. Then you bring the whole talk with the humans, and Tyler was being a big ass, it was very frustrating to me, but i love how Andie was just as stern back, lol. I found it so entertaining that she took apart the shotgun, lol, i don't know why. But anyways, then Nora and Chase and that little game they all played, fucking hilarious, i laughed so hard at Tylers reaction, i almost cried. Because Chase ws being really daring all together with the little smiles he kept flashing at Tyler just to piss him off, it was funny. Then throw Andie in, that was even more funny, lol. But, oh it was so sad that the other town had to die, too. Sadness, lol. Why do i have this feeling that some havoc is about to reek? Update soon!
lilmissmaniaclmao chapter 11 . 9/22/2008
Aw that was cute lol. Is something coming for Andie? Cuz I bet that'd make good drama, ugh I hate nightmares, haven't had one since I was like eight, but that was horrible cuz it was just after my cousin died. Hope Andie feels better soon

Still loving the story, I love long chapters like this, and the thing where Andie and Chase almost... you know and then Moose burst in hehe I tried so hard not to laugh out loud lol.

Please update soon

Hayley.x.
HanLou chapter 11 . 9/21/2008
Great chapter lots and lots of fluff and i loved how long it was! Damn moose for interupting them they deserve some quality time together, hope they are able to get it soon! otherwise chase may get a little frustrated! Poor andie having those nightmares and i loved the teasing tyler bit that was great. Awesome as usual update soon!
truelover chapter 11 . 9/21/2008
that was a great chapter and I loved how long it is but that fact it was so long is making it extremly hard to review on too much stuff to write about!

I really like the fact that the family and friends are getting along and the act between nora, andie, lucy and chase was so funny! I hope andies dream wasn't to serious but it probally was and now there will probally be lots of drama coming from it! hopefully you guys can update more soon
HanLou chapter 10 . 9/8/2008
Great new chapter that was some lovely fluff, bless chase being all insecure god you would just wanna kiss him all the time, which it seems like andie wants to do as well! Can't wait for the next chapter!
lilmissmaniaclmao chapter 10 . 9/8/2008
Lol they're cute together, I haven't watched Fear itself all the way through but it looks really good, that is what you guys are basing this on right? lol, but they're are cute and I love Chase. Glad you updated, was starting to think you'd given up lol. Nah I know you would never do that, would you? -scared face-

Update soon and I love this story, can't wait to see what happens next. And even though you may be making it up as you go, I do that all the time, no big deal lol. Update soon please.

Hayley.x.
hokiegirl123 chapter 10 . 9/8/2008
loved it...update asap!
Kaylie chapter 9 . 8/30/2008
They need guns. Lots and lots of guns. LOL, Update soon!
HanLou chapter 9 . 8/29/2008
fantastic! great long chapter, really enjoyed it and no you don't give them any rest, chase is gonna be exhausted after all that fighting, it's great that they found aydan though and her and alex are reunited they are so cute, can't wait for more!
badwolfstardis chapter 9 . 8/28/2008
Wow. Really nice fight scenes. Poor Chase and Andie. So much work to do and so much stuff to take care of. haha.

Love the extra long chapter. Now hopefully you're update will be sooner. :D
RedMarigold chapter 8 . 8/13/2008
That was really sad, but I still can't wait for the next chapter!
x-StarlitDreams-x chapter 8 . 8/12/2008
Aww*sniff* Stupid Max. I can't believe Sandy's dead.

I was kinda wondering...where's Aydan? Or maybe you guys weren't going to include her in the story?

UD soon