Reviews for Curiosity
Miravisu chapter 8 . 8/11/2016
Hmm, I sure hope Helena is safe, unless she's somehow compromised too..
Borrowed Twenties chapter 7 . 8/7/2016
Glad you updated! I re-read this story to catch up again on the plot, and found myself loving the snappy dialogue between all three main characters. Quite excited to find out why the Tiger's Claw is always aware of an interloper's every move, and really hoping to find out what really happened to Helena. Hope you update soon!
IKnowWellMeetAgainSomeSunnyDay chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Wow! Great chapter! I can't rally say much about it except that I like it! Following...
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 4 . 10/20/2013
been a while but awesome chap.
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 3 . 9/8/2009
Was the blue eyes a hint that the daughter might be Helena
Onba chapter 3 . 8/11/2009
I especally the part were Terry has to cover for himself so the criminals don't think Batman talks to himself! :D

This is good. I wish you would come back to it. T-T
HawkAngel XD chapter 3 . 6/3/2009
great plot, really good... update soon please

HawkAngel
Miravisu chapter 3 . 1/1/2009
I'm really digging this story so far. The fact that Bruce and Selina still are in touch, but that one can see the past is weighing them down, and that Terry needs to learn how to not rely on his suit add to this story's great feel with how the characters actually have tangled past, present and future and that Terry does needs more practice. His own ever so astute observation on him being nothing but a "street punk in a super-powered costume" and all. I've also thought of the saying "curiosity killed the cat" now.. did it?
Riley Carbine chapter 3 . 9/28/2008
This has got to be one of the best Batman Beyond stories I've read on this site. I really can't wait for an update I want to see what happens.
penName111 chapter 3 . 8/31/2008
Love it!
Sebra chapter 2 . 8/25/2008
Don't apologize for original characters! It shows a sense of creativity that I, and undoubtedly many other people, enjoy. While (and I have learned this from personal experience) creating a focus around an original character in a fanfic may be irritating and uninteresting to many, adding in a couple minor original characters to give the story spice is by no means wrong.

Your story is wonderful so far, and I will definitely be looking forward for more.
PadawanCassy chapter 2 . 8/13/2008
Hi!

I really, really like your story a lot and can't wait for more to be posted. So keep up the wonderful work and up-date it soon please.

Cassy
penName111 chapter 2 . 8/10/2008
Love it, great hearing from you again your BB stories are wonderful!
Borrowed Twenties chapter 2 . 8/2/2008
Oh, I think I know how Selina ended up in the wheelchair.

"Last time, he sent a cat. And we took care of her."

That's it, isn't it?

You've got me hooked, update soon!(:
kobez2.0 chapter 2 . 8/1/2008
oh. I am definately intrigued. I can't wait to see how this turns out. And I assume that Selina will have a flash back to her encounter with the bad guys?