Reviews for Beyond Right and Wrong
Eternal Fire chapter 2 . 8/18/2010

I just wanted to tell you, that I really like this fic and that I hope, that you will update again soon! :)

Blue chapter 2 . 7/9/2010
Very well written and interesting fanfic.

Please update soon, I can't wait for the next chapter!
Telyra chapter 2 . 5/21/2010
I must say, a very interesting fic so far and I'm happy, that you haven't given up writing it (as I thought you had).

So plase, don't make us wait another two years for the next chapter, will ya? The cliffhanger at the end is way to evil for waiting such a long time!

And for the sequel: It has been confirmed. There is even a trailer and a gameplay-video.

The only question is now, if the game will ever be released. Let's just pray, that it will.
Luv2Game chapter 2 . 5/4/2010
Hooray for Story Alerts! For without them, I would have had NO idea this had been updated. And that would have been a shame, because this is good.

Spotted a typo here and there, and I kinda forgot what was going on (brushing up on chapter one helped that. :3), but the writing flowed smoothly and I enjoyed the word-play. 'Caterwauling'? Not heard that in a while. Fresh. And you make Secundo sound like he does in the game, which makes me smile, because he's fun.

I do hope you continue this. It has me intrigued, and BG&E really, really needs more love in the fanfiction department. And this is a good read. This is STILL on my Story Alerts. XD

Random, but sequel has been confirmed? So they say. Announced, but not produced? I dunno. How Ubisoft toys with us...
Slavka chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Nicely written. Like people have said before me, Jade's paranoia does seem like a likely reaction to everything that's happened. Also, I'm a total Jade/Double H shipper, so I'd like to see how this develops! Will be looking out for updates...
amskitty214 chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
:) You had me sucked in at the Author's Note in the beginning. I really like your writing style, and I like the emotion you put into the characters, even if nothing has really happened yet. :) Please continue this story, I see some real potential!
HollyMyCoolCat chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
It's a beautiful, well written story. Can't wait for more!
Luv2Game chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Oh...My interest has been pricked. This looks like it'll be really good. I like how you're handling the situation, and Jade's paranoia seems a likely result after the DomZ war. Your descriptions were lovely, and it's always great to see something on the BG&E board.

The title's cleaver, too. And the thought of getting my hands on a nice Hub/Jade fic makes my inner fangirl happy.

I do hope to see more on this. I will definitely be on the look-out for updates. Very nice intro. :D
leavingyouforme chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Jade has developed quite a bad case of paranoia, hasn't she. But I think it has a rather realistic touch to it - after so much years of war, you maybe want to go back to normality, but you still expect any time it could begin again and this upsets you. And with Jade's connection to the Domz, she feels of course that something is wrong.

I like how you continue what began in the second half of the game: The more the story went on, the more it showed Jade also has her weak moments. Here, she's acting inwardly like a teenager fretting about everything which isn't like she wants things to be, and is feeling somewhat sorry for herself.

I like the bits with Hub, how Jade fails to think why he feels so uncomfortable in the Lighthouse or when she snaps at him. When she says the part with the "traumatic", his reaction caught my eye - seems like his torture by the DomZ catch up to him now that he can't keep himself occupied like before.