Reviews for Poor Naruto
KyoSenpai01 chapter 1 . 6/16
Omigosh(x I think I love this version of Sasu haha. If only Naru were a bit more obliging... xD
EnderdragonGirl chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Me: *on the floor like Daemon*
Blaze: Gjfhfggfgijjgraawdf. *q*
Ghast: Blaze, you should close your mouth.
Sasuke: W...T...F.
Naruto: Innocence lost innocence lost innocence lost!
Wither: -'
RedHeadsRock1010 chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Oh my gosh XD Hilarious!
stormic chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
I wanted 2 and did . this is great
TLTGA chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
*nosebleed*hehehehehehehe...*has perverted thoughts about sasunaru lemons and some ... things..*
ANYWAYS great story!i LUV(love in japanese is ai,it also is ai in chinese,the japanese kanji and chinese hanzi are very simaler(the japanese kinda copied the chinese hanzi though,the chinese made the incredibly hard annoying strokes(okay if it was "incredibly hard strokes"i would *have even more perverted thoughts with some ring im learning chinese i live in beijing and no im not american im asian if u have a probelm u can go fuck yourself with gaint dildos in your valgina or ass please,but if you dont i LUV U TOO!im a very motherly person hehehehe*)))with sasunaru and i hate narusasu it just wrong!take a look at the laws of ukes and semes!the ukes are always the ones with BIG CUTE EYES AND WHISKER MARKS! or other things...AND THE SEMES R LIKE MR SEXY EYES!AND THE LIST WOULD GO ON AND ON*but im very lazy sorry*TLTGA means Too Lazy To Get Account so JA NE!
readinglover101 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
OH MY GOD SOMEONE AGREES THAT SOUP IS FOOD OF THE GODS NOW MY BROTHERS CAN SAY NOTHING MWAHAHAHAHA! (I went and showed them that and now they owe me $10 (they should now to never bet agentst me I always win) anyway I loved the story I am now going to go on your profile and see if you have and more stories I like!
EnsiliaD chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
pervy much?
marinaxfagundes chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Funny... Yeah, poor Ruru-chan... Hahaha. I liked it!
ShadowWolf chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
It was a such a great story!

I literally fell of my chair laughing! XD

Keep on the good or awesome story's!
anju chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
that is soooooooooooooooooooo awsome write an other one
Sasunaru5000 chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Ahahahaha soooo cute ~ xD I love ur style of writng 3
Sensu-No-Osoto chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
i read this and i was like, oh *, naruto's * !0/0

i love an evil horny seme sadistic sasuke. ;D o

i was wondering, how do you put up stories and upload chaps? i've been trying to for my stories for the past couple of days, and i've been wondering how you do it. i can't seew to. advice would be much appreciated! arigato!:) (:
SetoJouFan chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
I would say Poor Naruto...but I couldn't say it with meaning. I would totally encourage Sasuke and then get out a video camera -

Also your theory about soups? I can believe it as long as it isn't any type of pea or bean soup -
Amras Black-Fox chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
so... was that a table that crashed?
DarkAngel010 chapter 1 . 6/9/2009