Reviews for Unrequited
The Madman From Hollywood chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
When I read "ambiguous moral behavior" I thought it would be, well, more ambiguous. Now that he was just masturbating, I feel bad for poor Edmund. :( Unrequited love's a bitch. This is so in character, too, the self-sacrificial aspect of it. Thanks for a lovely story.
alyuchiha913 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
O.M.G. LOVED IT. This was absolutely beautifully written. Great work!

Peace Out! _
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Lovely story. I really felt it for Edmund, the pain and the feelings he has to suppress, it's all so sad.

Thnx for sharing.
mia-dcwut-09 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
awwww i feel so bad to edmund i could so feel his pain
allweknowisfalling chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
DAMN.

I don't know what to make of this fic yet.

But I almost cried.
Beizanten chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Really great story. So sad. poor Ed but I think he is really in character.
Hiei-and-shino chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Man, that was sad D: But beautiful at the same time. The kind of thing that could - and will - make someone cry.

I have no words to say how much I enjoyed.

Great job ;D
Barkers3 chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Aw... Edmund, you poor baby! I know your pain.

I really loved this ending. I loved that he put his jealousy aside and was there for his sister. That he cried himself to sleep.

Brilliant. So sad though. But realistic.
Mi-chan.HxS chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
That's really well writen, you know?

And sad too.

"Edmund was, before all else, the Just King. His duty was to take care of others and make sure they were happy. And if, in the dark privacy of his own chambers, he cried himself to sleep wishing selfishly that Caspian was there to comfort him – well, it was not for anyone else to worry about."

Poor Edmund!

I cried because of his suffering T-T

*I'll take care of you, Ed /o/*

Bye o/

Mi-chan
Autumnspice chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Poor Edmund. That was heartbreaking that he can't have a similar happiness. But his reactions are certainly human. Great job.
Krypteia chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
aw, bless him. I loved how you made this about the emotions, they were presented very well.
Beating Heart Baby chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Great Fic

Very Emotive

I was hoping edmund and caspian would get together but whatever.

Lol

x
NonyMouse chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
That was wonderfully done. Edmund's pain nearly made me cry, and his decision at the end was horribly sad but very realistically portrayed, in my opinion. I loved it, even while I hated that poor Edmund couldn't be happy.

~Nony
mkay chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
I loved this! Very original idea, and very well written.