Reviews for Harry's New Home
Guest chapter 32 . 26m
LOL. "They don't even have teeth!" It's so funny.
Well written chapter. Powerful emotional scenes, brilliant psychology.
This is all so charming. If writing fan mail to you is the only way I can repay you, well, here you go!
Good action/adventure chapter. I'd forgotten the panda.
Ha! Very clever plotting for you and for Sev. I don't remember this chapter at all, so I wonder if I read the story 10 years ago while it was still a work in progress.
Chuckling all the way through this chapter...Thanks.
Ha. This is the chapter I remember most so far. The whole story is sweetly nostalgic for me, but this scene at the Weasley house is especially heartwarming.
This chapter ending cracked me up laughing.
Lenora chapter 64 . 8/16
I am so sorry for posting only one review- as you deserve all 65, but I just couldn’t stop reading long enough to give you the praise you most definitely deserve!
I absolutely loved every bit of this story! It’s written so beautifully, and I just couldn’t stop laughing and sighing and feeling my heart give painful twists...
Snape’s character was brilliant, and his reactions to all of Harry’s hugs and happy tears were just so sweet!
Also, his mental letters were hilarious!
You have a great talent, thank you for sharing it with the rest of us!
This was the second or third time I've had to get tissues. Very poignant, sweet chapter.
LOL again. Sev sure keeps getting into trouble. Ha!
Wow. Powerful ending of this chapter. I'm enjoying this again, so much!
LOL. I read this ten years ago and decided to start it again. It is so well written that it is just pulling me back into the situation. The end of this chapter made me laugh. Thank you for keeping it available.
tarrangar chapter 3 . 8/7
Hagrid makes for an excellent guardian, provided you are a half-giant or some other creature, he probably wouldn't do quite as well with humans, but he's very good at caring, he just probably have a bit of a blindspot with humans, because he was brought up human, but is nevertheless a half-giant, so he tend to forget humans aren't as tough as himself.

If you are a creature it's easier for him to remember, you don't have the same needs as a younger Hagrid, and that allow his natural nurturing talent to come out, he did raise Aragog very well after all.

So all in all humans are too fragile for Hagrid to raise them well, but he would make an excellent father for a tougher being.
*whimpers with awe, delight, and warranted fear* mark me Severus! Mark me! I shall follow you from the ends of the Earth.
11,620 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »