Reviews for Harry's New Home
Guest chapter 12 . 23h
I lost track of your story after the demise of my computer, may it rest in pieces. I had forgotten how much I enjoyed your romp through the mind of Severus Snape, in particular. Now the I am re-computered, thanks again, for sharing your is so much fun!
Berrybanana05 chapter 16 . 10/12
Aww yess! I was a little worried you were gonna make Draco ignore them and set him up as a bad guy but I’m so glad he got the Slytherins to help out. :))
Berrybanana05 chapter 1 . 10/11
Absolutely brilliant
Such a nice story, thanks for sharing
LeinadDjo chapter 1 . 9/21
Rereading this great story for the nth time. Love it! So well done!
Thank you for writing and sharing!
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 30 . 9/18
I really love Harry and Snape's relationship, but I've been reading this story for months and I'm not even to the halfway point.
Leo105 chapter 64 . 9/16
That was amazing. I just loved reading this story! The best thing about it must be the characters. Dang, they were on point. Literally on point. So thank you very much for uploading such a great story and spending so much time writing it!
mumphie chapter 16 . 9/3
I'll say this again...I love this story! On to ch. 17... :)
mumphie chapter 10 . 9/2
I love this story...chortle...The way you write the character perspectives...I've recommended it.
akire26 chapter 1 . 9/2
Just rereading this story for he 50th time, no biggie ️️️
mumphie chapter 1 . 9/2
smile
I am DONE with this Fanfiction.
ChaoticPancake chapter 64 . 8/24
I enjoyed this! Some of my favorite things:
-Harry's inability to say Voldesnort's name
-The ongoing thing where everyone is terrified of Hermione
-Snape composing letters to various people/organizations
-Characterizations that are somehow both odd and disconcertingly accurate at the same time (Dumbledore stands out here)
Bravo on a job well done. I'm glad I rediscovered and reread this series. One of the best compliments for any story is that it was worth the time spent writing and reading it. This story definitely was worth your time and mine.
Good chapter.