Reviews for Harry's New Home
Thank you so much for a fantastic story. I really enjoyed it. Wish you all the best!
thereisaredeemer chapter 16 . 5/6
Go Slytherin Gryffindor team. I loved this chapter, you had my doubled up laughing half the time. Brilliant work.
thereisaredeemer chapter 10 . 5/6
I love this. I really need the laughs it brings at the end of the day. Not that the reason is funny that Harry feels the way he does—no kid should go through that—but his view is funny. As is how Snape views what he sees.
sanjh.urs chapter 17 . 5/6
I'm reading this fic again after a while, and I love how Harry describes his "awesome fighting skills". Loving the whole again, thanks for such an amazing read.
halemd10 chapter 64 . 5/6
Hmm, where to start?
This was a wonderful relaxing read.
The author's insightful view into the minds of parent and child are masterfully utilized at every opportunity as fodder to cause the reader to snicker and giggle.
The alternate end for The Pink Toad is deliciously savage. The many alternative names for the dark lord kept the story light hearted even when serious.
Don't know if you're even reading reviews several years later, but wanted to thank you for this fun story. You really have a knack for writing dialogue! Thank you for taking the time to write.
LinkGG chapter 1 . 4/30
Great chapter, I'm excited to continue reading
lunaa chapter 8 . 4/27
:*) happy tears
lunaaa chapter 6 . 4/26
Enjoying the story!
Me chapter 16 . 4/12
Your story always manages to cheer me up :D
Harry is so naive in this fic
yes! finally, I'm going to enjoy this
Severus Weasley! lmao
I like this Snape better
lmao, that sounds like something Dumbledore would do
12,144 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »