Reviews for Harry's New Home
Grosvenor chapter 5 . 8/1
I have laughted out loud at this chapter-just imagining Snapes expression at Harry hugging him!
baobei chapter 64 . 7/28
This fic is absolute perfection! Loved it entirely. Thank you for posting your work.
Adam chapter 64 . 7/25
I want to thank you for writing this, I enjoyed it. But I really think Snape won't find another woman, that's just my opinion.
dracomoonyscorpius chapter 3 . 7/23
Thank merlin you continued this story it is one of my absolute favourite fics!
flowerchild33 chapter 30 . 7/22
Ha! Dumbledore has a camera *grin*
flowerchild33 chapter 27 . 7/22
OMG! That last! Dying!
Julia chapter 64 . 7/21
I've read this story more times than I can count and I love it every time. I come back every year or so and read it all in a day or two, one of my favorite fics out there.
flowerchild33 chapter 12 . 7/20
Another gloriously hilarious chapter.
flowerchild33 chapter 9 . 7/20
I recently found this story and it’s prequel and I’m loving the new and different look at Snape. I usually avoid stories with him as a primary, but now I may have to change that judgement. This chapter with the shopping trip especially had me rolling.
abby chapter 8 . 7/18
This chapter made me have tears in my eyes
abby chapter 4 . 7/18
Awwwwww, I love Harry SO MUCH!
WolfSongGirl chapter 32 . 7/17
Something that I've noticed about this story is that the author does a wonderful job writing from the two different perspectives. Not only does the switching work perfectly along the flow of the story, but the author easily changes their writing along with the character speaking/thinking, so that each character is properly represented. It is rare to find a story which handles the switching of perspectives so well, and even more so to find one which changes tone, pace, accent, maturity, word-choice, etc... along with the character in order to properly present them. When I read Harry's part, I honestly believe that it is an 11 year old boy speaking/thinking. When I read Severus' part, I laugh along with his acerbic thoughts and insults and admire his vocabulary. When Dumbledore is thinking I can feel how tired and old he is, etc. And the way everyone is shown to have their own version of events based on their personalities and information! Really, it is just a wonderful job all around.
WolfSongGirl chapter 14 . 7/17
You know, I have a sneaking suspicion that this whole story is just an excuse for utter fluff for Harry and humor at Severus' utter denial of anything that might come close to aforementioned fluff. Not that I am complaining at all!
Thank you for a wonderful story! Loved grumpy dad Severus and Harry's relationship. Excellent work!
princessbride81 chapter 20 . 7/12
i love this story and this chapter. one thing though is when the ravenclaws first started talking to him harry thought that he was slowly learning about death eaters and stuff then here he has no idea what a death eater is. other than that wonderful chapter. as always your enthralled reader
11,870 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »