Reviews for Harry's New Home
Roserayrose chapter 29 . 12/3
holy shit they killed quiriell - just from that description I think I'm traumatized, I can't imagine what the kids are like. they're going to keep therapy (heads, being crushed, wet noises, ahhhhhhhhhhh)
Roserayrose chapter 25 . 12/3
Awwww poor Snape, this chapter made my heart hurt in a good way
Roserayrose chapter 20 . 12/3
very good chapter ! sometimes harry'a way of speaking doesn't ring true with the books, like how he doesn't articulate very well, whichever has never been an issue in canon and im interested if it'll be explained as an offspring of the dursleys or perhaps something else? im curious :)
Fallwalker chapter 12 . 12/3
ok, I have read this story a couple of times and still laugh with Severus's thoughts. You know he is coming to love Harry and see him as a son but is resisting those feelings. I hope someday you take up writing again.
Roserayrose chapter 11 . 12/3
i really really really like this story! and i know that these earlier chapters, like chapter 11, we written years upon years ago (...I think?), so i don't begrudge you or anything since it was so long ago and you've probably changed mildly since then but there are some times where some casually sexist/uncomfortable jokes are made which seem simply unneeded? like Snape being the only man in the beauty store, or his strong grip being manly as applied to mrs. Weasley, Harry making a comment abt Hermione eating like a girl. and then Snape getting his Fabulous silky hair and all the girls being moonstruck and transfixed and then creepiest of all Snape liking the attention from young teenagers? idk im sorry since I'm sure this comes off as bitchy and nitpicky but I couldn't help but wince whenever these things were mentioned? you are an amazing writer anyhow! I hope this doesn't seem rude ! I really really love your story :D
a person 56 chapter 64 . 12/1
I haven't been reviewing cause I love this story so much I just had to get to the next chapter I LLOOOOOVVVEEE this story so much everything about it the way severus and Harry acted together was just so lovely and cute I just wanna start all over again I swear this story made me laugh so much I couldn't take it. I just love everything about It was beautifully written and I hope this isn't too late but I wish you all the luck in your personal life
scully578 chapter 64 . 11/25
Such a wonderful story!
frauleina chapter 64 . 11/21
I remember when this story first came out. I happened to read another HP story and thought I'd hit some of my old bookmarks. So glad I did. This was definitely a story worth finishing. It was a good read. I like both your Snape and Harry and how they both interpreted things wrong but got on the same page eventually. I think you did a fair representation of Harry recovering from his time with the Muggles. Like how you were able to fold in so many other characters into your story. It gave it a more in depth feeling to it. Congrates on your baby! Thanks for sharing! Hope you are having luck publishing as you definitely have a knack for story telling.
scully578 chapter 8 . 11/20
This had me crying. Such a wonderful story!
GuesssWho chapter 47 . 11/19
Cannibalism is the cure . . .
GuesssWho chapter 45 . 11/19
It was her, wasn't it?
GuesssWho chapter 42 . 11/19
That was cute.
GuesssWho chapter 39 . 11/18
I'm half-thinking that he just knew how bad at it Longbottom is and went from there :D
GuesssWho chapter 33 . 11/18
Daww
GuesssWho chapter 27 . 11/18
Amortentia is one of the most unspeakably disgusting things in the whole canon, and I have zero doubt that the Brits would call it a prank anyway. Wizarding Britain is a dystopia.
11,485 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »