Reviews for Harry's New Home
abby chapter 8 . 7/18
This chapter made me have tears in my eyes
abby chapter 4 . 7/18
Awwwwww, I love Harry SO MUCH!
WolfSongGirl chapter 32 . 7/17
Something that I've noticed about this story is that the author does a wonderful job writing from the two different perspectives. Not only does the switching work perfectly along the flow of the story, but the author easily changes their writing along with the character speaking/thinking, so that each character is properly represented. It is rare to find a story which handles the switching of perspectives so well, and even more so to find one which changes tone, pace, accent, maturity, word-choice, etc... along with the character in order to properly present them. When I read Harry's part, I honestly believe that it is an 11 year old boy speaking/thinking. When I read Severus' part, I laugh along with his acerbic thoughts and insults and admire his vocabulary. When Dumbledore is thinking I can feel how tired and old he is, etc. And the way everyone is shown to have their own version of events based on their personalities and information! Really, it is just a wonderful job all around.
WolfSongGirl chapter 14 . 7/17
You know, I have a sneaking suspicion that this whole story is just an excuse for utter fluff for Harry and humor at Severus' utter denial of anything that might come close to aforementioned fluff. Not that I am complaining at all!
Thank you for a wonderful story! Loved grumpy dad Severus and Harry's relationship. Excellent work!
princessbride81 chapter 20 . 7/12
i love this story and this chapter. one thing though is when the ravenclaws first started talking to him harry thought that he was slowly learning about death eaters and stuff then here he has no idea what a death eater is. other than that wonderful chapter. as always your enthralled reader
BlackBear4 chapter 64 . 7/12
This has got be one of, if not THE BEST Harry Potter fic I have ever read. The Laughs! The Absolute Feels! Oh my god, is it amazing! Harry and Snape interactions are incredible, absolutely sweet and adorable and gives such a good feeling! Plus, everyone’s reactions is hilarious. How the HELL did you get such an innate understanding of child psychology and how the HELL did you gain such a wide vocabulary for Severus? I had to look the definitions of so many words!
Love it, Love you, And thank you!
princessbride81 chapter 64 . 7/10
First off I would just like to say that this is my favorite story ever. And I read a lot. You are an amazing writer who makes me feel part of the story. Like I know these people. It's an amazing experience to read your story. I just have a couple of points. of constructive criticism a couple of things that took me slightly out of the story. like i had to go back chapters to confirm things. They're mostly continuation issues; you state when Severus first becomes his Guardian that he's going to have Albus create a room in his quarters for him to which Harry replies a room just for me. But then when he actually gets the room, he doesn't believe that it is for him. He assumes it's for severus's son or nephew doesn't really make sense since he already knew he was going to be getting a room. Another thing Is that once he was punished for the troll he feels That Severus told him he loved him. So when he was talked to about calling him Da later And Severus tells him he loves him Why was he acting like he didn't think Severus loved him? chapters before he had already felt that Severus loved him. Also in the second or third chapter he was told in the Infirmary that he was unlikely to ever be expelled and that even if he was to do something so egregious that he would be expelled That he still would not go back to the dursleys. So why did he immediately assumed he was going back to the dursleys when Umbridge threatened to have him expelled. I think there was possibly something else, but I cannot think of it right now. I apologize for any punctuation issues. My talk-to-text randomly adds them and my hand hurts too much to correct them all. Again, this is my favorite story ever. I read it at least once a week. I have, before, finished reading it and immediately started reading it again. I adore it. I adore you and I thank you so much for putting the story out there and allowing me to read it. I know with your four children You don't seem to have time or inclination to write fanfiction anymore. But I truly hope that one day you come back to the Harry Potter fandom and write another story. You're amazing.
Novita Anggraini chapter 1 . 7/9
hi I'm novita anggraini, i want to ask permission to translate it into indonesian and share with other severitus fans
by the way your story is very good you are an extraordinary writer
Glowstar826 chapter 9 . 7/5
I really like how, in the beginning, you made it seem like Snape was actually being tortured
octayoung chapter 21 . 7/1
An amazingly well written story. Loving every minute of it!
mc1221318 chapter 64 . 6/30
I loved this story. My favorite.
sakshiagarwal017 chapter 1 . 6/29
love it ️
Drsquirrel chapter 64 . 6/29
What a fantastic story! I could barely put it down. I love how Snape was still as snarky and broody as ever but hilarious and a total softie at the same time. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy seeing the happily ever after. Thank you for this!
sakshiagarwal017 chapter 64 . 6/28
very good would be a pleasure if you read my book
12,011 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »