Reviews for Harry's New Home
Ok, I am really loving this story with Shape. I thought the funniest part was the little internal letters that Snape writes to different people but the party where he is adopted by the Weasleys is hilarious!
Harry acts like he's 6! I really enjoy your story but this is bothering me more and more each chapter. I hope he grows up soon!
hebrewsbeautifullady chapter 42 . 5/14
nun
a reader fan chapter 47 . 5/14
I love STT and Snape's speculation about Minerva's (possible) between-meal snack
a reader fan chapter 44 . 5/14
Still laughing about Dudley and the mythical pedophiles with bags and bags of sweets!
a reader fan chapter 41 . 5/13
Awwwwwww. Harry's present is very sweet. I also should say I am glad Pettigrew was discovered, and I love the word "Pettigoo"
QueenMagic1917 chapter 20 . 5/13
'Izkibibble'! Awwww! Harry's so cute!
So funny! Grangers getting bows and curtsies, and the students afraid to eat sweets in front of them! I laughed out loud
a reader fan chapter 30 . 5/12
Dumbledore taking photos of a sleeping Snape and Potter. Awww.
a reader fan chapter 29 . 5/12
an original way to get rid of Voldemort/Quirrel
BeholdTheMetatron1946 chapter 58 . 5/11
I LOVED how Sirius called Sev a stupid bat!
BeholdTheMetatron1946 chapter 47 . 5/11
let me get this straight... Minerva ATE the toad?! seriously?! no wonder she has indigestion!
a reader fan chapter 23 . 5/11
The recurring joke of imagined letters asking for advice is very clever, and adds greatly to my enjoyment of your story. Thank you for writing this tale and sharing it with us.
montanaatheart chapter 8 . 5/11
Very seldom do I review, but the sweater scene had me surreptitiously wiping tears away and thinking of a long gone loved one. That one got me. Loving the story
bun2 chapter 3 . 5/10
You're absolutely incredible. Can't wait to read more. I love the characterization so far.
11,165 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »