Reviews for Harry's New Home
tricorvus chapter 25 . 6/4
You just make me want to CUDDLE Snape!
You are a genius as an author and ought to be on the shelves at B&N
Invisiblegirl16 chapter 16 . 6/2
This. Chapter. Was. Brilliant!

I couldn't stop smiling like an idiot, especially when Draco stopped Ron from being Crucio'd and Percy got all protective over Ron, because I was not expecting either of those characters to react in such a way. And I loved Hermione's speech about what Muggles can *really* do, because, when you think about it, aside from flinging hexes and jinxes, Wizards can't *actually* fight worth a damn, because they have wands and magic, therefore there's no need for physical confrontation (aside from the part in the Umbridge book - the fifth book, I think - when Harry attacked Draco after he began making fun of the Weasleys after the Quidditch match, but it's still a school, magical or no, fist fights are bound to break out).

And I absolutely love the House-unity! Especially between the Griffs and Slys - and how a *Malfoy* saved a *Weasley*, never mind one's a Slytherin and the other's a Gryffindor. And all for little Harry!
tricorvus chapter 15 . 6/2
Uh-oh... That doesn't look good...
Great chapter
tricorvus chapter 14 . 6/2
DesperateReader chapter 41 . 6/2
Honestly, you made me cry.. Good job! Sorry I wasn't able to say the same about the other chapters.. I always keep forgetting to review because I'm so eager to read what's next that I press the next button instead..
tricorvus chapter 13 . 6/1
I'm fairly sure my neighbors hear me cackling over this fabulous chapter
tricorvus chapter 11 . 6/1
tricorvus chapter 8 . 6/1
Souch perfection!
Tarsieh chapter 64 . 6/1
Okay, I've reviewed the prequel of this and raved. Now, I'm going to review this, rave and recommend this to everyone I know.

First, character development was brill. Love the exchanges between Severus and Harry. They misunderstand each other yet love the other to bits. Great humor that.
Second, the relationships between characters are marvelously developed. Dumblydore's come to terms with Harry' neglect. Hermione is a feared yet kickass genius. And Ron developed an empathic and understanding mind. Draco is not as much a brat as before. And I love the Percy-Davidella ship. That ship has sailed.
Third, 11-year old Harry's dialect is wonderfully accurate. I love that you notice the little things like that. Compare it to Snape's snarky yet brilliant soliloqy and you have achieved a compelling contrast between these two characters.

I don't review very well but I just want to express my gratitude for writing such a wonderful story. This one stays on my favorites list.
tricorvus chapter 4 . 5/31
I about to Favorite this story. You have an amazing grasp of how an abused child's mind works. I speak from experience.
yngoldfogee chapter 3 . 5/28
Just re-reading your wonderful story yet again and was just struck by the irony of the 'FIN? Or TBC?' {it made me laugh} at the end of the third chapter when you went on for another 61. I blame the fact that I'm even mentioning it on sleep deprivation due to the French Open.
Kay chapter 64 . 5/27
This was one of the best Snape and Harry Severitus stories I have ever read! Thank you so much for not keeping it a one-shot! I loved the happy endng and charecter plots! Amazing job!
My eyes got all watery reading Harry's essay.
*takes a calm, shuddering breath*
*breathes in. . . .*