Reviews for Harry's New Home
atlantis51 chapter 47 . 3/25
I LIKE it! She ate the fucking TOAD!
atlantis51 chapter 42 . 3/25
That was hilarious! Snape on a date!
atlantis51 chapter 41 . 3/25
Merlin! I am so surprised that our little Harry has SUCH a talent for heart-stirring essays! Snape is one lucky Da!
atlantis51 chapter 40 . 3/25
I'm always amused by the humor in this story! I laughed so much already, my sides are in pain! 'snot, bodily fluids, etc...'!
atlantis51 chapter 39 . 3/25
I absolutely loved Pettygrew grisly demise! Well done!
Wtf lol
I am liking the story so far, but I do want to point out that Hufflepuff is the house with the least Dark wizards/witches. You seem to have the typical idea of "Hufflepuff is the useless house', which isn't true at all. It's your story, but some fact checking is needed. Still, I enjoyed the prequel and am looking forward to reading this story!
shera98 chapter 64 . 3/17
I just finished this amazing story. I loved it. Loved the ending. Going to have to read it again soon.
snape chapter 38 . 3/17
omg i just finished the whole storry it was amazing i cant belive how well writen it is great job
shera98 chapter 4 . 3/16
I'm only on chapter 4 and I absolutely adore this story so far! I love your writing style and I've literally laughed out loud more than once. The thoughts about Voldermort. Omg. Hilarious.
Dramione888 chapter 11 . 3/13
i laughed so hard i chocked on my green tea
vasanthabose14 chapter 12 . 3/12
MarySilvaLyon chapter 64 . 3/11
I know this ended a few months agosto, but I just found it and needed yo review It! this fanfic simply blew my mind! I've read hundreds of fics, a lot of them with Severus becoming Harry's adoptive dad, bit this one was simply amazing! It was so fantastically well written and characterized... I simply fell in love with the story! Thank you for providing such interesting and enjoyable material! good luck with getting published!
atlantis51 chapter 16 . 3/3
Merlin! I still can't believe that Ravenclaw had people in it that were that freaking brutal to little Harry Potter! Amazing...
atlantis51 chapter 14 . 3/3
It's really amazing that Snape actually sprung Sirius from the Klink! As much as he always hated him? Wow. Harry really IS changing him! Even his hair! Gah!
11,370 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »