Reviews for Harry's New Home
frauleina chapter 64 . 11/21/2017
I remember when this story first came out. I happened to read another HP story and thought I'd hit some of my old bookmarks. So glad I did. This was definitely a story worth finishing. It was a good read. I like both your Snape and Harry and how they both interpreted things wrong but got on the same page eventually. I think you did a fair representation of Harry recovering from his time with the Muggles. Like how you were able to fold in so many other characters into your story. It gave it a more in depth feeling to it. Congrates on your baby! Thanks for sharing! Hope you are having luck publishing as you definitely have a knack for story telling.
scully578 chapter 8 . 11/20/2017
This had me crying. Such a wonderful story!
GuesssWho chapter 47 . 11/19/2017
Cannibalism is the cure . . .
GuesssWho chapter 45 . 11/19/2017
It was her, wasn't it?
GuesssWho chapter 42 . 11/19/2017
That was cute.
GuesssWho chapter 39 . 11/18/2017
I'm half-thinking that he just knew how bad at it Longbottom is and went from there :D
GuesssWho chapter 33 . 11/18/2017
Daww
GuesssWho chapter 27 . 11/18/2017
Amortentia is one of the most unspeakably disgusting things in the whole canon, and I have zero doubt that the Brits would call it a prank anyway. Wizarding Britain is a dystopia.
GuesssWho chapter 17 . 11/17/2017
A smarting one would've been funnier
GuesssWho chapter 16 . 11/17/2017
Well that was new. I've never read a fic in which random students attack Harry OR there's an actual battle between students OR Draco Malfoy randomly saves the day OR everyday Muggle things are explained OR it's really noticed that Muggles would have way higher pain tolerance . . .

Well done!
GuesssWho chapter 13 . 11/17/2017
. . . Black?
GuesssWho chapter 12 . 11/17/2017
Snape has-to some degree-the exact same inverted reactions, doesn't he? He thought of Crucio as safer than love, because he at least he understands pain.
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 11/17/2017
Oh Sev :D
LadyAnnabel chapter 64 . 11/15/2017
Love love love the story! Read it within two weeks! It was amazing! Thanks so much for writing it and sharing it.
the accidental horcrux chapter 45 . 11/14/2017
lol yikes i just missed a line
11,493 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »