Reviews for Harry's New Home
Lilyannenora chapter 22 . 8/30
you know, contrary to people's impressions, Pandas aren't calm and friendly creatures
They ARE bears after all, they are naturally dangerous
just a little comment, but your fic is awesome, and Snape is almost as adorable as Harry.
anyway, I'm going back to my reading~~!
Pampered Leaves chapter 47 . 8/29
Percy and Jones each hung onto an arm, while Harry clung to his da's waist, and they managed-barely-to keep him from assaulting Umbridge again. However, they were unable to keep him from letting loose a stream of VERY unflattering names in Umbridge's direction that almost set the stone walls on fire.
Unintentional chapter 60 . 8/29

master Scary one Eye sir! You are all the requirements of a BESTSELLING author!
Unintentional chapter 50 . 8/29
You're a great writer! Better than preening stupid fanfiction written by long gone cranks. You should really really publish a book!

HOWEVER, why did Snape not get sent to the Infirmary?
This story will always be one of my favourites. It's 2am and I've been reading this fanfiction like a madwoman and it's jus beautiful. I'm so proud of where this story went and although a sequel would be amazing, I'm sure I will manage. Much love!
SonYukiGoku'sSister chapter 10 . 8/26
Oh man! I can't stop laughing at Severus' reactions! It's just priceless!
Unintentional chapter 3 . 8/26
Fin? Or TBC? *writes 60 more chapters* YOU GO :D:D:D:D
SonYukiGoku'sSister chapter 4 . 8/25
Sev's reactions are just too funny, i can't help but laugh each time. Particularly about that imaginary letter. You've got your hands full on this one, Sev! XD
crankypants16 chapter 64 . 8/23
Just a totally wonderful story. Thank you so much.
crankypants16 chapter 13 . 8/22
This is so adorably hilarious so far. Really love it
You are hilarious. Your writing has me struggling to not laugh to loudly because my husband is asleep next to me.
This has to be the worst fan fiction I have ever had the displeasure of reading. The author clearly doesn't have any insight as to how abused children behave and this is further compounded by the fact that Harry appears to have a mental age of 9.

Utter Trash, don't waste your time reading this fic!
I love this story! It's so well written, very well thought out, and, let's face it this is the main reason I like it, so cute! One thing though, what happened to the Dursleys? Did I miss that part? Oh well, bottom line I loved the story.
bartholemew chapter 31 . 8/15
I positively adore your writing. This chapter especially. He he he volauvent
bartholemew chapter 16 . 8/14