Reviews for Harry's New Home
soxylady27 chapter 5 . 3/31
I love this, I mean, Snape can be a little harsh at times but it's so fun to see him outside of his comfort zone with Harry. I loved the Dumbledore had turned him into The Boy Who Lived To Be A House-elf For Muggles... I burst out laughing.
Ori chapter 64 . 3/31
Thanks for this absolutely lovely and well written story. It was a pleasure to read.
Thanks for sharing with us.
Ori
Engrprince chapter 31 . 3/28
This is such a great story. What makes it so Great is many things, but the Weasley's are great the parents act like real parents and Ron is likable as a reall 11 year old.
Engrprince chapter 11 . 3/27
WHat I especially like about your story is many stories andcluding JKR's is that Harry rarely acts like an 11 year old. You have done a great job there.
Engrprince chapter 7 . 3/26
I am not usually a fan of Snape Redemption unless it is well written and makes sense and this does. So far a great story
Hobbyfarmer chapter 4 . 3/26
I just hope that there is not too much derision of James Potter. Other than that great story
Hobbyfarmer chapter 1 . 3/26
I like your story, but Snape's overt prejudice against all but Slytherin is enough to disqualify him. I know the premise if for Harry to end up with Snape, but better logic rather than biased logic would have been better.
BlueOrchid2 chapter 8 . 3/23
Snape calling Molly a fertility goddess wannabe made me burst into laughter so hard I cried! ahhaha
Wandering Pycho chapter 3 . 3/20
This is beautiful and strange. Your writing has me shedding tears by the end of each chapter with the raw emotion and hurt you show and the effects it has on Snape. I feel that you do a great job of capturing how such a man might work on the inside and react to the damaged boy. Well done.
VOICE OF REASON chapter 64 . 3/12
hello fellow fanfiction enthusiasts sopa is back if this story and countless others are to survive we sign a petition at
gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr
please spread this message to blogs videos and social networks fight this don't go quietly into the night sign before
MARCH 19. Thx VOR
Lunacom chapter 48 . 3/11
I can see Snape already planning on what to do with Harry. He'll still love him and take care of him, but then he'd have to find some nice restraints and a pad his room. Harry will be his "good little boy" for a long time. Even if he become a homicidal nutcase.
sohrem666 chapter 46 . 3/6
When Severus shouts that he was going to tell Minerva was just like when my siblings are shouting "I'm telling Mom/Dad!" I nearly died laughing at the spectacular idea/writing. You should, if you believe that you have the courage to, to write a book. The plot lines I have seen so far are bloody brilliant and extremely well written. I wish you best of luck!
Ezmerelda chapter 64 . 3/4
I lost sight of this story when I quit fan fiction, and it was so long ago that I didn't even remember that it wasn't finished. I've recently started reading fan fiction again, and decided to read this again. Imagine my surprise when I realized that there was more than I remembered! I loved this story then, and I love it even more now. Thanks for writing!
Okay-as much as I love this story (it is really fantastic), Harry's stout "you didn't" sets badly with me. No, Snape as a boy didn't do a foolish thing-but as a MAN he brutally hit a little kid in the face, one of his students no less! For the sole crime of being the son of James Potter! It would've been nice if Snape had overtly acknowledged again to Harry, who is clearly forgetting what Snape did to him, and not just vaguely thought of "atrocities a thousand times worse."

That's all-I still adore this story :)
Anonia chapter 47 . 2/22
This chapter is brilliant!

First I have to day that I'm in love with Davidella Jones and that her relationship with Percy is amazing! ! ! I wanna be her when I grow up.

Also, there is no better end than Minerva eating Dolores. :-)
10,391 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »