Reviews for Harry's New Home
can i please marry your story?
Tamara chapter 8 . 3/28
I am really enjoying this fic, it has everything and have taken me on an emotional roller coaster. Oh before I forget if I ever write a fic I am so using that line ("you fertility goddess wannabe") dwl I hope you don't mind. Thanks for sharing.
Watermelonsmellinfellon chapter 8 . 3/25
This one got me. ;_;
XanaduHawk chapter 41 . 3/23
The faculty's reactions to Harry's first Christmas were awesome.
The essay was adorable!
XanaduHawk chapter 40 . 3/23
Poor Percy.
XanaduHawk chapter 39 . 3/23
Yeesh, you have a thing for gory, brutal deaths don't you?
Eve-of-Slytherin chapter 64 . 3/22
My heart dropped when I realised this was over; it was such a beautiful amazing journey. I was sad Harry wasn't a pardrltongue anymore, but it was definitely worth the cost. I loved this so much. You're truly an amazing writer. Congratulations.
Good
DefiantFreedom chapter 64 . 3/21
Truly great story! Well done!
XanaduHawk chapter 29 . 3/20
Lol, he threw a bedpan at the Dark Lord.

Wow, Quirrell's death was kind of brutal; especially when one considers the trio's age range at this point in time.
XanaduHawk chapter 28 . 3/20
Harry's reading Tolkien! That made my day.
XanaduHawk chapter 22 . 3/20
A giant purple panda? You haven't read the book Avalon, Web of Magic: Circles in the Stream, have you?
XanaduHawk chapter 19 . 3/20
I'm still weary of Skeeter, but at least Draco's not in too much trouble for befriending Harry and the gang!
XanaduHawk chapter 16 . 3/20
This chapter was brilliant. Absolutely brilliant! I love how the two houses came together. And the friendly banner between Draco and Ron, that was just the cherry on top. Plus Hermione scaring the purebloods was hilarious.
XanaduHawk chapter 15 . 3/20