Reviews for Harry's New Home
TsukiNoBara chapter 16 . 5/1
I just want to say that I loved the fact that it was Percy who reacted first to the news of an attempted crucio of Ron.

I am confused on something, though: Percy's Precision F-Strike shows that you don't mind using bad language, but the Ravenclaw(s) earlier had his/their swear words censored (which was rather jarring, incidentally). Any particular reason?
OUATLovr chapter 1 . 4/30
This fic was absolutely adorable! I loved the way you wrote Snape, and how hilarious his thoughts were when he was trying to be the gruff, mean Potions Master and was really being kind.
smiles2go chapter 64 . 4/25
Thank you for a lovely journey. This fic is so much better than canon and actually more realistic. I love how you used canon events, but switched characters around. I also love how long it was... most fics are over too soon. It was great and I hope to read more of your fics.
egypt-gypsie chapter 64 . 4/19
I have no words for how magnificent this story was. God, it had me bursting out laughing, crying, angry, and shocked, and it was just fantastic. I was sad when I reached the end, because I just wanted to keep reading. Seriously, just perfect. One of my favorite Severitus stories, and now one of my favorite HP fics. Superb job!

(I think my favorite scene was the Blood Quill incident, I just loved the reactions of everyone over that.)
White Squirrel chapter 9 . 4/18
I love Snape's deadpan sense of humor. I thought I had read this one before, but I must have missed it because I would have remembered him being that funny.
SusanL chapter 64 . 4/16
This truly was a fun story to read :D I loved Snape's mental "Letters to the Editor" - there were several laugh out loud moments. AND Harry's Pointy Forehead was too funny.
Alex chapter 64 . 4/16
Te he leido varias veces, Y cada una lo he disfrutado, llorado, y dejándome gratamente sorprendida.

Sin duda alguna, eres genial, talentosa, comprometida y realmente creativa.

Esta historia presenta argumentos que me hacen mas sentido que el historia original. Sé que han pasado varios años, tu bebé es ya todo un preescolar y el día de hoy esta historia no está en tu cabeza pero has dejado una huella que perdurará en el corazón de muchas personas durante mucho tiempo.

Muchas gracias
Bluejello chapter 47 . 4/13
Okay, mid-story review!
I saw this fic on a rec-list and thought it sounded interesting. I have spent most of the weekend reading and thoroughly enjoying your story.
And congrats, this chapter had me spit-take right along with Snape. You do not, ever, mess with McGonagall's students.
Guess-CC chapter 17 . 4/13
Your writing is simply superb. The story is also consistent and filled with lots of humor without being dull and plot-less. I love the fact that you have Snape going back on his word and coddling the boy because of his past treatment while simultaneously misunderstanding quite a few things and being in denial. And i have to say, while the plot started unoriginal it has quickly manifested to anything but. As a result I hardly want to stop reading this fantasy you created, but alas reality awaits no one. Thanks for the spectacular story and keep up the writing as long as it enjoyable. -CC
I love Ron and Draco in this chapter, they're cute,I'm guessing there will be a war with voldemort and I hope Draco doesn't get dragged in to it.
Ilovebooksbutmoviesaregoodtoo chapter 13 . 4/6
Sorry, couldn't help myself...

YOU CANNOT APPARATE IN AND OT OF HOGWARTS! (Hermione moment)
moms5thchild chapter 64 . 4/3
I just found your story and enjoyed it immensely. I*t is nice to read a well worded, slightly sarcastic and ever snarky Snape using his asides to express his doubts.

No doubt your baby is now a toddler so I thank her for giving you the maternity leave to write this story.

Mom
cyn chapter 64 . 4/2
I just finished Harry's New Home. I was excited because as much as I love Snape/Harry fics, I had not seen yours ever! It was awesome. Truly a great work!
Mionefan chapter 8 . 4/1
I've got to snicker at your portrayal of Snape. Here is a curmudgeon that has met his match!
hipgnosis chapter 49 . 4/1
See, my immediate mental image was of Harry 'rescuing' Nagini from Voldemort the same way he was 'rescued.'
10,683 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »