Reviews for Harry's New Home
Fallen Angel111586 chapter 15 . 11/21/2008
Intresting chapter. I love how Sev gets so frustrated with Harry but still wants to try and make things work out as smoothly as possible. Personaly, I can't wait till Siri reenters the picture in this fic. Lastly I wonder what the upperclassmen want with young Harry. Looking forward to the next chapter whenever you manage to post it.
snapes wife to be chapter 15 . 11/21/2008
aww poor harry, he must feel awful backed into a corner like that with older kids around him : )
myu-myu79 chapter 15 . 11/21/2008
Very nice Chapter and what a cliffy!

Poor Harry, this really does not sound very good. I wonder what they want with him, but they dont seem very friendly. Will he be able to defend himself against the older boys or will Snape come to the rescue?

Please update son! _
maipigen chapter 15 . 11/21/2008
hi

Didn't like this chappie at all...Naa, totally loved it!

I think little Harry is gonna be such a dork if he doesn't look out, I mean he didn't learn Accio in canon until the fourth book, ;)

"So when he had floo’d back to Hogwarts and Professor Snape had informed him that he had – with typical thoughtfulness! – arranged extra tutoring, Harry’s first reaction was unmitigated relief." But somwehow I doubt little Harry will see it that way, I think that when he finds out about Snape being a former Death Eater, he'll probably stand up and say something along the lines of" Well, he only became one so that Voldemort could see that not all slytherins have to be homocidal maniacs" or something...

And it happened again. Despite his best, most menacing glower, the contrary brat was beaming up at him with a soppy smile on his face! Snape nearly cursed in frustration. How was he supposed to instill fear in the little fiend if his threats went unnoticed? LOL simply loved that part, I lol everytime Snape puts on his bad man voice and all he gets in return is a sloppy smile and a hug...;)

Okay, now that I've praised you as a proper nr one fan ought to do, then brace yourself for some scolding...

"takes a deep deep deep breath"

WHAT ARE YOU THINKING LETTING HARRY GET ATTACKTED (maybe) BY SOME STUPID ASS RAVENCLAWS?( or slytherins deatheaters in deiguise or whatever)

sigh, please let Snape show up and give them a thourough thrashing lol

or let Harry prove to all that although he's protected fiercely then he is a hero to be lol

well, this nr one fan( and donot you forget it) better leave you to it so you can update soon as possible

still LOVE your work

Happy writing

Ditte Mai
romantiscue chapter 15 . 11/21/2008
If those people hurt him... I shall come to Harry's aid...Well, no. But I hope Harry'll take Professor Snape's orders seriously, and fight back *nods*

Good chap, keep it up!
Greysh chapter 15 . 11/21/2008
a lovely chapter :) Harrys reaction to the extra lessons was very in character. Him wondering if he can pay it... Nice!

since you’re all so smart an’ busy LOL :)

Harry seems to be in trouble... I wonder if Severus will go looking for him to "punish" him for being late to diner and seeing those uper years... OH I can't wait to read more :)

ps: yes evil DD doesn't fit in this fic. I am glad that you understand my poor english.
Visitkarte chapter 15 . 11/21/2008
IF they have honourable intentions, it's not a good way of showing it...

By the way, Harry and Snape are so sweet here, and still Snape is believable... Great job!
Celestial Moonwalker chapter 15 . 11/20/2008
Ah... Poor things... Snape will never forgive them. And there is also Black and Lupin to consider... *grin* JOY!
witchsbroom chapter 15 . 11/20/2008
OMG what a chapter. Looks like Harry is having problems excepting that he has an adult to take care of him now (even if it is Snape) Oh Oh looks like Harry's is big trouble and and being cornered by those larger boys is looking good for our young wizard. Sure hope someone else comes along before those four have a chance to do serious damage to Harry. Hope to see the next chapter soon.
Siacheckers chapter 15 . 11/20/2008
Wah! On the edge of my seat here! Please update soon! I have to know what happens! Awesome story!
TenshiNanashi chapter 15 . 11/20/2008
You gotta love Severus' way of just barging in and being all 'oh btw, your friend was wrongfully imprisoned' and the fact that Remus just accepts that.

Also, I was pleased to note some maturity from Sirius in apologizing to Severus. I mean, the man is taking care of his Godson...one would think he could at least be civil.
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 15 . 11/20/2008
My gosh! What a purely evil cliffhanger! Loved the chapter, please update asap :)
RosaE chapter 15 . 11/20/2008
Great chapter as usual! Those two are so funny lol Now, what would those boys want with Harry? Please, update soon :)
Ardoris chapter 15 . 11/20/2008
dun dun dun
CalliopeMused chapter 15 . 11/20/2008
I love your Snape, have I mentioned this? If Mental Gymnastics was an Olympic sport, he'd have the gold. (Good luck getting him near the Olympics, but hey.) He has so many ways to interpret everything in the world so it'll match what he already thinks. "As usual, empathy made him grumpy."

The part that stuck out the most was the end. A bit predictable, as it's a cliffhanger, but I'm not worried about Harry. Snape's given him the rules quite well, and Harry's had lessons with professors. I'm not going to hold my breath for how he'll get his way out of that one. (Humorous stories and molestation just don't go together, so you'd lose almost all the lovely tone.)

I'll wait for Snape's reaction. I have absolutely no pity for the Ravenclaws. Weren't they supposed to be clever? Snape's ward is alone in the hallway. Snape's ward, who happens to be the Boy-Who-Lived, the same ward known for his part in the (temporary) vanquishing of Voldemort, is alone in the hallway on his way to dinner. If Snape's ward the Boy Who Lived is not at dinner...

That's all yours, naturally. I'll just wait for Snape's time to realign the cosmos to fit in their assigned box. Loved the chapter!
10,704 | « Prev Page 1 .. 652 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 672 .. Last Next »