Reviews for Harry's New Home
fancyspinner chapter 22 . 12/24/2008
awesome chappy. LOL.
coffee walnut chapter 22 . 12/24/2008
WOW! riding the troll! that's a new one!

cool chapter! waiting for more...
wandamarie chapter 22 . 12/24/2008
cant wan tell the next chapter thank you and marry christmas
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 22 . 12/24/2008
Wow! Excellent! Better that I imagined XD The Troll a panda :P I want him now! I love pandas.

Anyway. Quidditch now? I can't wait that.

Happy Holidays! ¡Feliz Navidad!

Kisses from Argentina!
graynavarre chapter 22 . 12/24/2008
Whew - that was a lot more fun than meeting the troll in the lav.

Harry and Ron brought up some very good points and should be looked into. Albus might want to stay out of the line of fire between Minerva and Severus. His beard could catch fire.

Smart Ron to remember that Severus gets to punish him.

That was a hug of a scared parents (I wonder when Severus will realize it.)

I have an image of the children riding down the stars on the troll in my head now.
Fallen Angel111586 chapter 22 . 12/24/2008
*Laughs* I love how Harry thinks Sev is so bad at being stern in this fic. It's kind of amusing. Wonder what will happen with Harry and Ron once they reach Snape's quarters. I also am looking forward to the Gryffindor-Slytrherin quidditch match and Snape's confrontation with Quirrel.
Plumbum chapter 22 . 12/24/2008
That was amazing. Sliding down the stairs on the back of a troll! Wow :-)

I'm looking forward to see Snape, Harry and Ron deal with the aftermath. And whether Harry will explain the reason of not wanting to attend the feast. Oh, and there's a Quidditch match too! The one where Quirrell tries to jinx Harry off his broom? (Again, I don't quite remember the first book, but that was in there somewhere, right?)

This was a lot of fun, from Ron charging into the library to Snape and McGonnagall fighting. But of course my particular favorite was when the teachers found the wayward children :-)

Happy holidays! And thank you for the update!
Celestial Moonwalker chapter 22 . 12/24/2008
Rooting for Gryffindor? Snape? Ah! Wanna see! *eyes shining*
honore chapter 22 . 12/24/2008
You know it's really quite interesting to see the different personalities sorted out. You are god. Thanks
Zerestor chapter 22 . 12/24/2008
Brill chapter!

zx
Greysh chapter 22 . 12/24/2008
Wonderfull chapter :)

trollsomething that lives under a bridge and argues with goats LOL

You also gave a good reason to send the children to the dormitory "the safest, most warded parts of the castle.” Better than JKR, I always wondered why they didn't do a headcount and keep all the kids together, than letting them run in 4 diffrent directions.

Peeves lines were classic LOL

GO harry, a very interresting way to use wingardium leviosa.

Trollsledging? New sport? LOL This sure is a very exciting chapter. And Rons wand breaks a year early, poor ron.

MCGonagall and Sprout to the rescue! A Panda, a PURPLE panda LOL.

I found the reactions of the children very real! better then JKR. after such a shock its no wonder that they start to cry.

Severus is just great here :) Very nice harry/snape moment.

yes harry do blame the Headmaster!

I hope that you will update soon. This was one of my favorit chapters :) Merry chrismas!
mervoparkite chapter 22 . 12/24/2008
You know, I always thought those three reacted way to calmly, after the fact, with that troll. Just being glad they hadn't got punished. This was far more realistic if you ask me.

Sev really does need to be careful. Harry is JUST 11 and really not in the mindset of keeping himself safe(no matter what happened in the great battle) and that he was TRYING to follow directions and be someplace safe is a big deal and should be praised-yes, they should have thought more through, but still Harry was the one to come up with ways to try and slow the thing down (even if they didn't work). He should be commended for some of his actions.

-Laughter point-an all out war between Sev and Minerva? this could be interesting!

Merry Christmas!

V.
Rei Sakura Li chapter 22 . 12/24/2008
Most spectacular! It was well worth the previous short chapter! I loved it! I had fun reading it; it really put a smile on my face when I saw that there had been an update! So, thank you! Thank you for all your hard work, for being a regular "updater", for continuing this story!

I'd like to wish you a happy Christmas. And if you don't happen to post another chapter before New Year's (which would be very understandable), I'd like to also wish you all the best for the upcoming 2009!

May your muses be with you always!

Keep up the good work!

The pround reader and fan,

Rei.
PandoraSilk chapter 22 . 12/24/2008
Oh boy! Harry is in so much trouble, as is apparantly Ron!

You are so evil, leaving us on a cliffie like this! Brilliant, but evil!

Snape is such a mother hen, isn't he? You know I love this story, and you've made my day by updating!

Please hurry with the next chapter, I want to see the war between Minerva and Severus!
Uli chapter 1 . 12/24/2008