Reviews for Harry's New Home
Rhonda chapter 19 . 12/15/2008
Wonderful chapter! What a web of deception Severus just weaved for the naive Lucius
Paralelsky chapter 19 . 12/15/2008
Absolutely brilliant! There are no other words to describe this gem. I love it !
mysnecret chapter 19 . 12/14/2008
Great chapter - I like the way Severus play Lucius and kind of backs into the idea of Harry as a third power.
kyzhart chapter 19 . 12/14/2008
Nice twist. Very nice. I like how Sev played that.
Lucia chapter 19 . 12/14/2008
I simply love this story - please update soon.
CeeCeeMee chapter 19 . 12/14/2008
Well done! Well done! Everyone had such a diverse and wonderful part in this chapter. Loved watching Percy panic and apologize without needing to. And I almost felt sorry for Lucius, being forcedd to accept Arthur's thanks and to shake his hand as well? LOL Perfect!

What a great upsate. Thanks for all the fun!
BferBear chapter 19 . 12/14/2008
I absolutely love this concept and am looking forward to reading further.
excessivelyperky chapter 18 . 12/13/2008
Ah. Nothing like the sound of children being children, except perhaps a five-alarm fire mixed with a circus. If the teachers don't have mutual migraines by now they must all be deaf. I especially liked the toast soldiers as fangs and as boogers.

And it's sad that Harry is so used to being thought the instigator of any brawl where he gets hurt (then again, Snape knows all about that one. Pity nobody ever wanted to protect _him_, but at least he's making sure it's not passed on).
Lupercalia1 chapter 19 . 12/13/2008
WOW! This chapter was AMAZING! I love Snape at the end...its just such a pure "Snape" thing to do. To manipulate everything to protect the one important thing in his life. I love it! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Celestial Moonwalker chapter 19 . 12/13/2008
What a Slytherin our Severus is! *dully impressed*

WOW!
JonathLee chapter 19 . 12/13/2008
Who knew that such serious topics as bullying, spying, betrayal and confrontations could be discussed such that the reader has a smile on their face the whole time? Congratulations on two excellent chapters. I look forward to reading the rest of the story with much anticipation.
keske chapter 19 . 12/13/2008
brilliant story! can't wait to read more!
Angelauthor14 chapter 19 . 12/13/2008
Great chapter! I always get so excited when I see the alerts in my mail box! I really enjoyed this, I loved how original this chapter was and how you brought Lucius into the story, I think you portrayed him really well!
Laurenke1 chapter 19 . 12/13/2008
I loved it

I was like: oh dear, when Malfoy entered but he is brilliant. Poor Draco. Perhaps he can come and visit Harry

thanks for sharing