Reviews for Harry's New Home
Edna Pests chapter 14 . 11/14/2008
I'm so glad you put Sirius and Remus in it! They are two of my favorite characters, and you wrote them so well. I love how you made it obvious they still care for their friends. I only wish we got to see their reunion.
SnapesYukuai chapter 13 . 11/14/2008
HI there, first of all, I like your inventiveness and (as always) style of writing. Though I'm not sure I'm extent of the punishment of the Dursley's. But well, that's not really for me to decide because perhaps they really deserved the punishment and it's just the bad feeling I have concerning it cos I wouldn't wish this on anyone.

Anyway, I love your story and can't wait to read the new chap... so I'll be off now,

yours hapily, Melfis.
graynavarre chapter 14 . 11/14/2008
I am torn between being glad that the Mutt - er, Sirius is out and being afraid that Harry will want to go be with Black. However, the really scary thing is that between Harry and Sirius and Severus, Severus is the only adult and may find himself raising Sirius as well as Harry.

So sad to Sirius to have believed all those years that Voldie won and that is why he was in prison. What game is Albus playing?

I nearly spit my diet coke out when I read the line "what happened to your hair?"

so looking to more.
Gladoo89 chapter 14 . 11/14/2008
Oh! I didn't expect Sirius to be in this story at all! It's great!

"What was next? Would he take another page from Molly Weasley’s book and knit Black a jumper for Christmas?"

Lol I can just see the scene : Snape in his living room, sitting on the sofa, very concentrated, knitting a red jumper with a big "S" in the front... XD

Snape is so cute in this end of the chapter... :3
Mikee chapter 14 . 11/14/2008
Oh, I LIKED that.

As I was reading about Sev's 'visit' to Sirius, I kept hoping he'd use Veriteserum until he used Legilimens. That was excellent.! Oh, and I was really glad that Sirius apologized to Sev for how they treated him during their school years.

I really liked how Sev helped Sirius escape and then went to Remus. You really pegged Remus. I quite enjoyed how you characterized him - expecially how he reacted to his rude awakening and the insults. Perfect.

Sev's pre-sleep pondering was perfect. I could just imagine him thinking all those things.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Thank you.
xCecilex chapter 14 . 11/14/2008
Ha! Snape's attached! lol. Great chapter!
notwolf chapter 14 . 11/14/2008
Long cherished hope of him being insane, lol. How very clever and true-the Marauders knew how to make Snape's life a living hell for years on end. And good old Snape, sneaking in there using Black so Dumbles won't suspect.

Nice play on pot and kettle (Black), lol.

Maybe Snape was bright enough to figure out Black is innocent, though I'd be hard pressed to blame him if he didn't tell, lol.

Wow-Black apologized-and meant it! You have thought out this plot so well I haven't got words to express how much I like this story.

"If you fall and kill yourself, be good enough to do it somewhere your corpse won't ruin the landscape"-LOL.

That was mean, but funny, to dump cold water on Lupin. And the underevolved brain...I love how you write Snape. Yes, I've said it before, but I do. Love his little rant to himself in bed.
The Stone Mountain chapter 14 . 11/14/2008
This is an amazing story - I love the depth of the characters. That's what's generally missing from similar stories. I can't wait to hear what Harry does next. You've had me in pleats at times.
LordDarQuing chapter 14 . 11/14/2008
*chuckles* Poor Snape. Doing things that are normally against his nature for the sake of his new ward. :)

Hopefully Sirius and Remus come up with a relatively ingenious plan, or a plan that Snape approves of.

Keep up the good work. :)
ChildDevil04 chapter 14 . 11/14/2008
This story is bloody brilliant! I just found it and spent the last day or so reading it and it is just amazing. I love your Snape and the way he's taking all of this! It's just awesome, the whole thing. I'd love to make this a balanced review and point out something you could fix, but I don't remember seeing anything, its fantastic the way it is.
interestedreader chapter 14 . 11/14/2008
hey! awesome couple of chapters :) i love where you went with the whole snape saving sirius thing. wonderfully done :D
Laurenke1 chapter 14 . 11/14/2008
I loved it. I really did. I adore Severus. *hugs him and you too*

very nice

thanks for sharing
hadaniko chapter 14 . 11/14/2008
beautifull...absolutely beautifull... :D
dianehc chapter 14 . 11/14/2008
I adore this incarnation of Snape, being drug kicking and screaming into the fold. While Snape's angst from shopping was humorous, particularly when he turns around and uses the shampoo and conditioners even though he seemed to view them as excesses of a tortureous event... and you just know without it being said, that it's all for Harry so similar to this chapter. Though, I think it might have been said once or twice even that it was for the little fiend. Too funny and sweet. Well done.
Leming83 chapter 14 . 11/14/2008
Aw!

Severus is worried that Sirius and Remus would take custody of Harry. Or that Harry will want to go with them.

Yet he resued Sirius, and helped them out for the boy.

I can't wait for the next chapter!
10,636 | « Prev Page 1 .. 652 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 672 .. Last Next »