Reviews for Harry's New Home
SnapesYukuai chapter 23 . 12/29/2008
What a cute chap. I'm amazed again and again how lovable and interesting you portray every singly character. Especially Harry and Snape as well as Ron and the Slytherins in general. But actually really everyone has something special about him that makes you wanting to read more about him/ her.

Will the reason why Harry didn't go to the feast will be adressed? I mean, I can imagine why, but will Snape come to speak of it?

Yours happily and just now very unhappily discovering that it was the last chap for now, Melfis.
Wonderbee31 chapter 23 . 12/29/2008
Most awesome chapter, and for some reason, I keep thinking of the film "A Christmas Story" when I read this, especially this part with Harry was daydreaming about the chat with the Troll, and Snape wondering about rabid dogs. Really most excellent and a fun read, especially the way you continue to catch the kids as kids, rather than the mini-adults that they come across as in other fanfics, and unfortunately, in canon as well.
desartratt chapter 23 . 12/29/2008
This story is just cute and I am enjoying it a lot. Where are the Quibbler Awards sight to I can vote for you?
Mother of Tears chapter 23 . 12/29/2008
Brilliant! I couldn't stop laughing.

Is there a difference between rabid dogs and children? Hmm... Well, I'm not known as Mother of Tears for nothing. (my son's nickname was Mad Dog!) Sometimes it IS really hard to tell. Never let them see your fear? Hah! Good luck, Sev!

"And what is your favorite Quiddich team?" "Ur!"

"No Mr. Weasley. I'm in the habit of making extravagant promises to random students and then neglecting to honor them. Are you TRYING to be offensive?" Chokes with mirth...

I think it's very good Snape made sure his swats actually hurt this time. Harry is getting a bit too comfortable. He's got his professor wrapped around his finger and he knows it. Giving him the "green eyes" every now and again is sheer Slytherin manipulation! And he is, after all, just a boy. He does need correction- even if he's still a little irrepressible afterwards. "Go. To. Sleep!"
RunningOnCoffee chapter 23 . 12/29/2008
hahaha GREAT CHAPTER! snape is so KOOL! ron n harry, they got wat they deserved. LUVED IT! pleaz update as soon as u can
SnapesYukuai chapter 22 . 12/29/2008
Oh MY GOD! Scratch (well not scratch) what I said about Sceletor, he was definately good, but the panda was simply adoring! If cuteness could win a price, this panda would be it's everlasting winner!

More over the chap was exciting, unbelievable cute (even without mentioning the panda) and so funny.

Mighty fireworks for you!
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 23 . 12/29/2008
I like it! Sevy can't be bad whit little Harry XD

Excellent chapter.

Congrats for you nomination ñ.ñ

Kisses from Argentina!
PandoraSilk chapter 23 . 12/29/2008
You make me laugh do you know that! Everyone loves your story on a site for another fanfic that I belong to, and they've all been talking about your story, and that they thought that you should be nominated for that award. You know what? You deserve it!

Snape is so protective of Harry, isn't he? What a guy! Of course, we won't let him know that we all think that he's just a big teddy bear under that gruff exterior. You WILL keep that secret, won't you? :o
xCecilex chapter 23 . 12/29/2008
Congrats on the nomination! You completely deserve it. The chapter was amazing, as usual. Snape certainly did give them the worst punishment possible- no flying and no sweets. Looking forward to more!
SnapesYukuai chapter 21 . 12/29/2008
I love when Snape interacts with the Weasleys. It's alway great, cute and well, simply amazing. Weah, I'm thrilled to get on reading. I think the next chap will be highly exciting.

Your Melfis.
supergirl3684 chapter 23 . 12/29/2008
that was so great! it's so funny to watch snape go from hard nosed potions teacher to trying to be "gentle" with harry! makes for a lot of laughs (snorts) at snape's expense! :D
SnapesYukuai chapter 20 . 12/29/2008
Thank you for the Sceletor comment. I nearly fell out of my chair... and here I thought menkind (well womankind) had forgotten things like masters of the universe. You made my day.

The whole chap was hillarious and wonderful! I enjoyed reading it immensely.

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, your Melfis.
Blueowl chapter 23 . 12/29/2008
So Ron gets a new wand

Snape's punishment was fitting, but I forgot, did the professors learn -why- Harry didn't want to go to the feast?
Study-In-Scarlet chapter 23 . 12/29/2008
Again, the excerpt letter to Wizarding Parents Monthly was brilliant, and the rest was alternately hilarious and touching. Kudos!

Oh, and super congrats on the Quibbler nomination - it is well deserved. Here are crossed fingers for a win!

Imp
giff4088 chapter 23 . 12/29/2008
Congrats on the Quibbler Awards! I definitely think you'll win, this story is very well written! And another good chapter. Snape seems to be getting the hang of the parenting thing, or at least outside of his own mind he's getting the hang of it. Keep up the good work!
11,485 | « Prev Page 1 .. 653 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 673 .. Last Next »