Reviews for Harry's New Home
Mother of Tears chapter 22 . 12/23/2008
Ah, so this time the kids don't save the day. They get saved by Minerva. (the troll sleigh ride was priceless!) And nobody went after the stone... I hope Harry finally reveals why he wanted to miss the feast.
Mother of Tears chapter 21 . 12/23/2008
I really liked Hooch falling for the candy apple, and I loved Snape's handling of Percy's language. Don't do as I say, do as I do. He also awarded points where the boy couldn't hear. I mean, why make the kid feel good...
Blueowl chapter 22 . 12/23/2008
Wow, very nice encounter with the troll, and Harry's statement about Dumbledore... o.o

As always, looking forward to more
Witty Sarcasm chapter 22 . 12/23/2008
So happy you updated! XD Still sick, so this made my day once again! And yes, I do think that if you're sick on your break, they should give you days out of school for it. -grins-

Loved this chapter, as usual! -snickers- Troll riding down the stairs, oh good fun!

And Snape's protective attitude! -squeals- So cute! I was grinning the entire time.

I'm excited to read about the Quidditch match! Harry playing for Gryffindor or Slytherin? Oh, and is Lucius going to be there? Sorry...have a soft spot for the guy. -sweatdrop-

Keep up the great work and thanks for the fast update! Can't wait for more!
tatajess chapter 22 . 12/23/2008
Nice chapter! I liked the changes you made to the troll plot :)

It gets really boring when fanfic writers stick to the same plot and basically rewrite the original books with a few minor changes. The panda was definitely unique!

Thanks for writing and keep up the great work!
Sabaku no Sable chapter 22 . 12/23/2008
YAY PURPLE PANDA! I WANT ONE!
red-jacobson chapter 22 . 12/23/2008
Troll tobaggon? oh that was classic! I can't stop snickering! Nicely done

red

I liked the Purple Panda as well *GRIN*

red
B00kw0rm92 chapter 21 . 12/23/2008
Wonderful as usual! Uh-oh! I can not wait for the next chapter!
tag0 chapter 21 . 12/23/2008
Just found this story (and its prequel) and have to say I'm *really* enjoying it. Especially how the attack on Harry allied Slytherin and Gryffindor so neatly!

I also have to say that I quite like the way you're dealing with the issues of Harry's treatment by the Dursleys and Snape's responses to those issues. Yes, Harry's developing into a wonderfully cunning little brat, but I do enjoy how Snape's giving him the freedom - *and* the boundaries! - to do that. (Not to mention Snape's lack of understanding of Harry's view of things! *G*)

I look forward to more!
black.white.xtina chapter 21 . 12/23/2008
Wow nice take on the Halloween feast. I liked how Ron managed to lie to Snape and what happened when Snape discovered them missing. I loved Snape disciplining Percy by offering him the lesser of two evils and then praising him when he was out of earshot. Also seeing Snape and Hagrid go down with the Slytherin first years to protect them from the troll was very good because it gave a good excuse why Snape was not looking after Harry and why Dumbledore sent the Slytherins back to their common room in the first place.

Xtina
leggylover03 chapter 21 . 12/23/2008
Very nice chapter! The bit at the end was humorous and sweet as well.
lantana chapter 21 . 12/23/2008
Brilliant story! I especially like how you, while not denying the harsh treatment Harry went through, manage to show him as a strong, resilient character. And the humour! It really makes this story stand out in its genre - most are rather angsty, or portraiting Harry as an unrealistic super!powered, precocious person. This, however, seems so much more real, and shows that there IS life after abuse. Oh, and Lord Volauvent... priceless!
dracosoftie chapter 21 . 12/22/2008
I love protective!Percy. So much better than the asshat he is in canon. Looking forward to Snape's reaction when he finally finds Harry!

- Bru
Meg chapter 2 . 12/22/2008
"Severus mentally composed his letter: Dear JPE, I would be interested to learn how other Potion Masters balance their time commitments. I find it challenging to create new lesson plans and prepare for laboratory sessions while simultaneously spying for the Light. Does anyone have any helpful tips about combining Death Eater meetings with NEWTS prep? No, no one else seemed to have these problems. Lucky him."

hahaha very clever, love it!
Dramagirl007 chapter 19 . 12/22/2008
Snape is such a Slytherin. :)
11,350 | « Prev Page 1 .. 653 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 673 .. Last Next »