Reviews for Harry's New Home
Asterix Tutnix chapter 14 . 11/16/2008
This story is getting better and better! If anybody still needed prove how much Severus cares for Harry, here it is.

Severus helps Sirius of all people, and already he's worried that Sirius might steal Harry from him in the end...

It is interesting how Snape makes sure that more and more people are on his side, if necessary against Dumbledore's plans. First Minerva and now Sirius and Remus. I really wonder what you have planned for the future, will Severus need these alliances?

As for the humour in your story: I just love Snape's sarcasm!
mervoparkite chapter 14 . 11/15/2008
Excuse me, I'll be right back.

I needed tissue to wipe away the tears. I haven't laughed so hard in I don't know how long. Sev's internal "rant" at the end of the chapter was truely priceless. You shoud receive an award-is there one for "monologue"? I had to shut the door to my office so I didn't wake my kids. ( thank goodness my husband is at work or I'd have to explain myself-he just doesn't understand-he's never read the books.)

I LOVE how Sev keeps switching back and forth from posessive to annoyed and put-upon. Calling Harry a "fragile child" in one breath and a "rotten Brat" in the next. Back and forth until I couldn't breath!

And, going to see Black certainly shows that Sev will literally stop at NOTHING to protect/avenge those he cares-cough, I mean is responsible-for. Really, He's right about the thought that NO ONE would believe that Snape had Helped Black. The polyjuice scenario was really quite inventive. To bad he couldn't put it into play.

Thank you for brightening my dark and rainy evening.

V.
Jess's Cadaver chapter 14 . 11/15/2008
dude! so adorable. snape being snappy and wonderful, hepling sirius escape! and offering to get lupin to come and take care of him. *sigh* he is such a softy... though he is awesomely evil too... i like that he hires the muggle criminals - so sneaky! thank you so much for this chapter, it made my day! i am eagerly looking forward to the next one. *HUG* thank you thank you thank you! i love it.
Umbra Estel chapter 14 . 11/15/2008
Oh I really love this fic hahaha. Snivellus is so... cute hahahahaa
Angelauthor14 chapter 3 . 11/15/2008
Sorry, I hadnt finished my review for chapter 14 and it sent so carrying on... I also love how you have introduced Sirius and Remus. I can't wait for the next chapter! You are one of my favourite authors!
Angelauthor14 chapter 14 . 11/15/2008
This is my favourite chapter so far. You are so talented. Each chapter has little gems which just make me think, wow this writer's good! For example, 'Any minute now, he’d be patting Longbottom on the head and helping Hagrid spoon feed orphaned kneazles!'

ignoring the other’s mutter of “I’m doomed!"

“So long as you’re housebroken.”
witchsbroom chapter 14 . 11/15/2008
Just loved this story. Can't wait for the next chapter to come up. Looks like Harry is turning Snape into a Gryffindor or at least a little.
PsychoLeopard chapter 14 . 11/15/2008
Oh, Snape's so cute when he's in denial. The Sirius twist is interesting, and I can see much conflict between them in the future regarding Harry. And now we have to wonder about Dumbledore. Lovely.
HpFanficFan chapter 14 . 11/15/2008
good chapter, but i'm pining for some Harry and Severus action.

i have to wonder what you have planned for the Durlseys.
Keina Snape chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
I absolutely love this story ! It's cute, funny, terribly moving, and I adore your Snape ! Please just keep on writting your story is wonderful ! The humor is perfect, and Harry's behaviour too ! Keep on the good work ;-)
cleofinecat chapter 14 . 11/15/2008
Yes! Thank you for another great chapter! Fun, intriguing and wonderful.
Ezmerelda chapter 14 . 11/15/2008
Woot! I really shouldn't have started reading this story so late in the evening, here it is 4:00 a.m. and I've been up all night! But I just couldn't shut it down. This story is just so much fun to read, not to mention all the emotions that it invokes.

I have a special place in my heart for Snape-mentors-Harry fics, and this one is right at the top! I love your characterisation of Snape, and Harry, and, well, the entire cast!

I can't wait to see what comes from your fertile imagination next. Thanks for writing! ~"~
Ezmerelda chapter 10 . 11/15/2008
Right, then. This chapter had me crying and laughing, mostly at the same time. The crying started early on, but the first startled chuckle came when I read this line "...panicking at the thought of Snape having furnished his room with unwittingly stolen goods."

The second burst of laughter came at the thought of Severus' Death Eater Party Tricks.

Thank you for writing this very engaging, emotional story. ~"~
Ezmerelda chapter 8 . 11/15/2008
You moved me to tears. I've spent the first seven chapters grinning, squealing and just otherwise enjoying, the story, but this chapter - this chapter moved me to tears. Bravo.

~"~
Fallen Angel111586 chapter 14 . 11/14/2008
I Love Sev's train of thought and how he interacted with both Siri and Lupin. Perhaphs a new version of the Marauders will slowly come into play. The Marauders version 2.0 Snape, Sirius, Lupin, and Harry. That'd be fun to see in the future, but in the meanwhile I look forward to Dursley torture and a conversation between Lupin and Siri after all these years, oh, and of course More, Much more Sev
10,681 | « Prev Page 1 .. 654 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 674 .. Last Next »