Reviews for Harry's New Home
Mother of Tears chapter 19 . 12/12/2008
Well. I have to admit that I didn't expect the MOM and Malfoy to be barging in on the teacher's impromptu little foodfight. (Hootch about to throw a bowl of porridge at Sprout was delightful!) I sort of thought Quirrel would have made an appearance with his troll...

But what you did with your little plot twist was wonderful. Snape got to act protective towards two boys (Draco seems to be abused too) and to diffuse a potential problem with Lucius.

What masterful Slytherin reasoning he used on Malfoy. Now he has another ally- an unwilling one, but probably an ally all the same.

I love how he groused about people thinking him a caring man, then he goes and promises to go to any lengths to protect HIS CHILD. Love isn't what you feel. It's what you do. Snape hasn't figured it out yet, but Harry understands perfectly.
jojobevco chapter 19 . 12/12/2008
good chapter
Gladoo89 chapter 19 . 12/12/2008
It was a bad day for Severus! xD It's amazing how he managed to turn the situation with Lucius to his benefit! (I don't know if it's the correct expression in English, sorry)

So there are still six other chapters, I can't wait to read them! _
rosemary chapter 19 . 12/12/2008
brilliant chapter -loved Snape's final thoughts
alebe chapter 19 . 12/12/2008
nice very nice
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 19 . 12/12/2008
Wow! Sev's so smart! *sigh* He's my hero XD

Very nice chap!

So, going the troll to apear? Or Voldemort?

Kisses from Argentina!
goldentree chapter 19 . 12/12/2008
great chapter :) And quite a lot of action. Severus is really intelligent. I'm curious what he'll tell Harry about Sirius and if he'll be angry at Harry for telling that he's his guardian. bye :)
ladyofthedragons1 chapter 19 . 12/12/2008
Go Severus! and he doesn't care for Harry pfft!

update soon
notwolf chapter 19 . 12/12/2008
Lucius did have a right as governor to demand to know what was going on to cause aurors to arrive at the school. Parents would be frantic to know. He must have been livid to know unforgivables had been used near, if not at, his son.

Imagine poor Arthur finding out his perfect Percy was the one doing naughty things! And Lucius must be so proud to know his son saved Weasley..although I suppose he'd be a little disappointed, too, lol.

Poor little Draco terrified of what Lucius will do, as if it were his fault it all happened. And Lucius feeling roped into shaking hands with Arthur-haha. And a picture taken of it-he'll never hear the end of it!

Snape must feel far as Lucius is concerned, Snape is still a DE, and he can't change that opinion because he knows Voldy will be back eventually. And I liked their talk, Lucius really has no idea where Snape stands now.

Strangle Dumbles with his own beard-I'll bet a lot of ppl would love that!

I LOVE the smooth way Snape manipulated Lucius into changing sides, or at least thinking of it.
WynterRavenheart chapter 19 . 12/12/2008
Ah, I adore your Snape, truly, I do! This has got to be my favourite chapter yet, and we haven't even seen Voldemort yet! (speaking of Voldemort, can I have my evil genius please?)
Ronin101 chapter 3 . 12/12/2008
You have: Death Eating Potion Master

I assume you meant Death Eater Potion Master?

I just adore this chapter!
Mikee chapter 19 . 12/12/2008
And still another fun chapter.

I really liked how nervous Percy was that he'd be yelled at by his father. It was cool the way Arthur handled that - and that he gave Percy a few galleons to take the girl to Hogsmeade.

Oh, and I liked Sev getting Harry beside him and then going to Draco - and then Arthur again ... I had to laugh when he held out his hand to Lucius. That was perfect.!

I love how you portrayd Skeeter - I couldn't stand her in canon, and you've done well in making her just as insufferable in your story. LOL

Poor Sevvie - the headmaster sure put the puffskein among the kneazles, telling about Sev's friendship with Lily. Tsk-tsk - that wasn't nice of Albus to be telling secrets that were not his to tell. Then, the headmaster couldn't just shut up and let that fester - he had to add more fuel ... *shakes head* Was the headmaster even thinking as he was babbling on and on ...? Severus' anger is certainly understandable. I'd be incandescent with rage, too, if I were Sev.

Oh my - oh my ... that discussion between Severus and Lucius was positively inspired. Severus REALLY let out his Slytherin side - it was fantastic.!

I think this is my new favorite chapter for this story - at least until a 'new' favorite appears. LOL

Thank you.
4grendel chapter 19 . 12/12/2008
Wow! I'm really impressed about the ideas you have to twist the plot in a direction I did not expect! Great story!
the-amazing-lyndz chapter 19 . 12/12/2008 much to say about this one...let's start with the end...i love the emphasis on the /your child/, which translates to Sevvy loves Harry like his own kid, just won't admit absolutely love this chapter, it was so well written, and the character interactions were superb...i can't wait for the next chapter, you've been doing such an amazing job...keep up the amazingly awesome work...

witchsbroom chapter 19 . 12/12/2008
Brilliant chapter. Looks like Lucius had his wings clipped by Snape. Harry is just so innocent you just help but want to protect him, oh and that group picture with all the kids was great, along with the one with Arthur and Lucius shaking hands what's the world coming to. Yep Snape will go to any lengths to protect Harry looking forward to the next chapter and when Siruis and Remus get to take on the Dursleys.
11,170 | « Prev Page 1 .. 654 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 674 .. Last Next »