Reviews for Harry's New Home
The Stone Mountain chapter 21 . 12/21/2008
I loved it, almost as much as I am coming to love Snape. The percy bit was great. Are they going to meet the troll? How's Snape goign to react when (if) they do? I can't wait for the next update.
Laurenke1 chapter 21 . 12/21/2008
Well it would do for some Harry Snape cuddling for Severus to reasure the boy that he is fine and not wounded or anything ;

Or no sweets for a week, it depends on Snape's mood.

Thanks for sharing

Lauren
snapes wife to be chapter 21 . 12/21/2008
Ooh I wouldnt want to be those three when Severus finds them! lol : )
witchsbroom chapter 21 . 12/21/2008
Oh Lordy leave it to Harry to find a reason not to go to the halloween feast. Looks like Snape just got duped by Ron and his reason as to where harry was. Snape sure doesn't know what to do he takes point then gives points back after Percy left and Hagrid grinning most likely like a loon. Oh I sure don't want to be those three when Snape gets his hands on them that's for sure. Now besides finding the Troll they have to find three missing children. Can't wait to see who finds who first
RunningOnCoffee chapter 21 . 12/20/2008
dang harry, ron, n hermione are goin to be in so much trouble.

snape is so going to kill them! kool luved da chapter. update as soon as u can pleaz
WynterRavenheart chapter 21 . 12/20/2008
I foresee trouble in the future...

Poor Harry, and this time it isn't even his fault!
Fandom Butterfly chapter 21 . 12/20/2008
:wriggles and squees: I swear, each chapter of this leaves me even more excited than the last! :huge grin: Such great writing, and you keep the tension just right. You definitely have the literary peak and rest down to a 'T'. And I am totally loving your Percy! :wishes she could cuddle Percy: He's just so freaking adorable!
Jess's Cadaver chapter 21 . 12/20/2008
ah! hehehehehehe. oh yay for protective severus and grinning hagrid and swearing percy. :D oh my goodness! what will happen with ron and hermionie and harry now? the boys won't be saving hermionie, so how will it change the story? i am so so so so so excited. *more giggling* you rock! this is excellent and exciting. please write the next chapter quickly! this is awesome. like an early christmas present. *BIGHUG* thank you so much my lovely authoress.

as to your question, i am an archaeology major, but am going into forensic science and then, hopefully, med school to become a medical examiner. what can i say, i like dead people. _

Thank you again for this happy chapter... the suspenseful ending is painful, but I am eagerly looking forward to the continuation! *more huggles* happy holidays!
HpFanficFan chapter 21 . 12/20/2008
horray again! Lovely chapter. Can't wait to see how Snape reacts to Harry fighting a troll (if that's how it play out).
sisterdear chapter 21 . 12/20/2008
i SQUEALED when I saw the troll in the dungeon line. i can't wait to see what happens!
tambrathegreat chapter 21 . 12/20/2008
Wow, I missed the last chapter. I love this story. I was hoping the Troll scene would be in this story. I love that the trio get in to that scrape.

I alsow liked the scene between Percy and Snape. Very in character for both of them.
red-jacobson chapter 21 . 12/20/2008
loved it! I know it's several years away, story time, but, with the way that Percy has been behaving, and the positive reinforcement he has received from Arthur as well as the Slytherin Prefect, I think we may actually avoid the appearance of Git Percy from Canon.

red
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 21 . 12/20/2008
Another great one, I now seem to really like Percy lol, liked Snape and Hooch, very funny. Looking forward to seeing Snape finding his little ward :)
Witty Sarcasm chapter 21 . 12/20/2008
(squeals) You updated! Yay! Wow, this chapter seriously just made my crappy day much brighter. First official day of Chrstimas vacation and I end up sick. (grins ruefully) Sucks.

This chapter though, was great! I am so excited to see that protective side of Snape once he finds Harry! (bounces) So excited!

As usual, I loved this addition and can not wait for the next one. And I'm looking forward to squealing and ranting like a fangirl in my next review.

Can't wait! Hopefully, I'll be bugging you with another excited review soon!
CalliopeMused chapter 21 . 12/20/2008
I love-love-love your characters. Your Snape is pleasantly vindictive in his dealings with most people, but he's beginning to make an exception-that-shan't-be-mentioned for his ward. (I'm sure it's only because Harry wouldn't be able to handle undiluted Snape venom.) Madam Hooch actually has a personality, you've written a convincing (and fun) OC Slytherin, Hermione-the-Terror cracks me up, and I suddenly have a deep fondness for Percy Weasley, of all people.

I'll very happily wait for the next chapter, naturally. From an early guess, it'll involve a furious Snape (always fun) and the Gryffindor trio (who have an especially fun dynamic, with Ron mostly afraid of Hermione, but appreciative nonetheless).
11,356 | « Prev Page 1 .. 658 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 678 .. Last Next »