Reviews for Harry's New Home
Sir Percy Blakeney chapter 18 . 12/9/2008
What? ... the great hall doors were thrown open. and then What? you can't do this, what a place to end? Absolutely, bloody brilliant chapter. I noticed the 'letter to Voldemort', it was great. This chapter was so worth the wait, (not that you don't update often actually you are pretty good at that).

Oh, do 'the doors being thrown open' have anything to do with the mountain troll? Oh, soo excited to read more.
Phoenix Torte chapter 18 . 12/9/2008
Omg, you're too funny for words! I love, absolutely love it! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Brenn.K chapter 18 . 12/9/2008
Too funny, a little Harry apparently goes a long way.
Gardengirl6 chapter 18 . 12/9/2008
Thank you for inspiring such laughter that I frightened my dogs! This was great, as always... I am enjoying this story SO much. Kudos!
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 18 . 12/9/2008
Oh! Excellent chap! The last part most! Soo funny XD

So, the Troll is here? :O

Kisses from ARgentina!
the-amazing-lyndz chapter 18 . 12/9/2008
omg...so cute and so funny...i can't believe draco abandoned his manners...lol...you've done such a terrific job with this story and i absolutely love it...i can't wait to find out what's coming next, what a place to leave the chapter...anyway it's just such an amazing story and i can't wait for the next chapters...keep up the truly amazing work...

Lyndz
Laurenke1 chapter 18 . 12/9/2008
*music of doom* who will come in?

*Music from the movie Jaws*

O_O

Sorry I am in a very funny mood today

Nice chapter
Angelauthor14 chapter 18 . 12/9/2008
Oh! great chapter! I loved it! The doors thrown open? Hm... I sense a troll...
Fallen Angel111586 chapter 18 . 12/9/2008
LOL. I loved this chapter. My fav part is at the end when Snape wishes to intervine with the argument between the students and ends up getting involved in a pointless argument with other memebers of the Hogwarts staff
Study-In-Scarlet chapter 18 . 12/9/2008
"Snape merely looked over to where Harry was now amusing himself and his table mates by using slices of melon to give himself a mustache. McGonagall followed his gaze and blinked. “Yes, he's quite the fragile flower,” he commented acidly."

Haha! Love it. Like I've said before, your portrayal of Snape's dry wit always manages to coax a surprised laugh out of me. Thanks for that. I'm eagerly awaiting your next chapter!

Cheers,

Imp
AchillesMonkey chapter 18 . 12/9/2008
Ooh, cliffhanger. Great chapter as usual. I love Snape's mental letters to Voldemort and how he was worried about losing his detention ideas. And how he would have to talk to Filch about Harry's detention if he ever got one. Thanks for the update. I can't wait for the next chapter!
ColPinky chapter 18 . 12/9/2008
I love your description of what was going on, and I look forward to seeing who is coming through the doors. Keep up the good work.
Weasel Fu chapter 18 . 12/9/2008
Another nice chapter. I liked that you are having Harry develop instead of having him instantly cured of the last ten years of abuse. He still has warped perceptions of himself and those around him, and is still showing signs of insecurity which is reasonable considering that he's only been with Snape for a little while. I imagine that he would have another bout of insecurity at the end of the school year worrying that Snape's guardianship is a school only thing. Snape's little imaginary letters to Voldemort etc. are too funny and well done. It's also nice to see Draco unbending and acting like a kid. Percy/Davidella is interesting and new, but Percy would have to have something to bring to the relationship since I don't see someone like her putting up with a boyfriend who has nothing to offer her. Thanks for the new chapter and I can't wait to see what happen next.
wandamarie chapter 18 . 12/9/2008
it is a good chapter thank
Rei Sakura Li chapter 18 . 12/9/2008
As I've told you before, I like how this story is developing! I appreciate the timely manner in which you regularly update and how you obviously think your plot through before writing it down. So, I want to thank you: for providing avid readers (like myself) with a fantastic fan fiction! THANX!

I'll be waiting for the next chapter! All the best and may the muses be with you!

Rei.