Reviews for Harry's New Home
girlfan1979 chapter 18 . 12/9/2008
What an intriguing ending!
snapes wife to be chapter 18 . 12/9/2008
Great chapter! reading what Severus was thinking while he looked around at the mingling children did make me chuckle, I also had to smile when he was talking about Gryffindors being easy to play, bless them lol

Looking forward to seeing who is bursting through the great hall doors! : )
Lizard24 chapter 18 . 12/9/2008
the mingling of houses, and the argument at the end among the staff, classic. I love this story. Everytime I read an update it just makes me so happy. I can't wait to see what happens next, I'll be wondering about the reason for the doors being thrown open. I am mentally sending you much luck and inspiration for upcoming updates, keep up the great work!
The Stone Mountain chapter 18 . 12/9/2008
Great chapter, although I do wish you hadn't cut it off right there. It would have been nice to see the fight from the students' point of view. I liked it all the same, though
delete2011 chapter 18 . 12/9/2008
...This is, without a doubt, one of the best fanfics I've ever read. It's hilarious, it's sweet, it's touching...I love it. You're doing an amazing job. I hope you keep up the good work :)
Greysh chapter 18 . 12/8/2008
Great chapter :)

"professor gently patting his shoulder" VS "shaken the snot out of" Very nice contrast ;) Those lines give a great insight in harrys life. No wonder that he finds Snape "nice" LOL. And the best part is Snape doesn't realise it.

LOL Snape will lose his Evil Bat of the Dungeon reputation! I love the way you discribe the 4 house responses.

Draco and Ron :) the best of friends it seems!

And lets not forget "The riot" at the teachers table :D That must be a very old argument.

Who is at the door? Oh! I hope that you can update soon.

greetz grey
black.white.xtina chapter 18 . 12/8/2008
Loved this chapter! I thought it was so funny when Snape was bemoaning the loss of his detentions and when he was describing the food competition going on between Malfoy and Ron, that was hilarious. And then the Quidditch wars between the students and then the teachers, but who's at the door?

Xtina
cyiusblack chapter 18 . 12/8/2008
update soon
coffee walnut chapter 18 . 12/8/2008
What's an ending like that supposed to mean?

hope you update soon...

btw, i'm in love with the amazing differences in Snape and harry as they interpret each other's actions n words...
witchsbroom chapter 18 . 12/8/2008
Oh Lordy poor Professor Snape he is not a morning person by any means (and Harry just bouncing along) Yep looks like Snape will have to find other ways to make life hell for the students during detention. Oh my all the kids now sitting at different table then their out house tables (this could get interesting) now the teacher are all argueeing about Qudditch and the students our watching with baited breath. Oh Oh who just throw open the doors to the great hell. Wonder what's up now
CalliopeMused chapter 18 . 12/8/2008
I suppose Harry and Snape will eventually learn to stay in the same language family. Snape admitted that he was bluffing with a threat of violence, Harry knows that what his relatives did was wrong. Is it odd that I'm almost disappointed? I doubt that I'll have to worry, though, as the dynamic between them is just as strange. Snape's very reluctantly being kind to the boy (if only to be sure the brat isn't fully traumatized by his experience, I'd guess), and Harry's adapting to current affairs very well.

The chapter was relatively peaceful. Considering that Harry Potter is one of your two main characters, I don't think it can stay that way for long. If there's something deadly in reach of the castle, or just in range of him, it /will/ find Harry and make an impressive mess. At least Snape won't be bored.
akumaNakago chapter 18 . 12/8/2008
This time is nothing much but it's sweet as always. Poor Severus with all these children liking preparing ingredients. LOL. And keeping Harry happy is his responsibility? Not every guardian thinks like this, I think. Riot at the staff table in the end is also funny. But now I'm waiting to know who is in the doors of Great Hall. Cliffhanger gr... ;-)
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 18 . 12/8/2008
Great, as always. Loved the inter-house friendships and of course the teachers behaving like kids, and all over Quidditch hehe. And such a supsenseful ending-gah! Please update again soon :)
Robert chapter 18 . 12/8/2008
OH WONDERFUL! I look forward to every chapter... you really do have a talent for the characters - even if they are a bit AU. :D
B00kw0rm92 chapter 18 . 12/8/2008
Priceless as always! I ADORE your clueless Snape and adoring Harry! Oh, cliffhanger! I can't wait to see what it is!
11,113 | « Prev Page 1 .. 659 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 679 .. Last Next »