Reviews for Harry's New Home
B00kw0rm92 chapter 21 . 12/23/2008
Wonderful as usual! Uh-oh! I can not wait for the next chapter!
tag0 chapter 21 . 12/23/2008
Just found this story (and its prequel) and have to say I'm *really* enjoying it. Especially how the attack on Harry allied Slytherin and Gryffindor so neatly!

I also have to say that I quite like the way you're dealing with the issues of Harry's treatment by the Dursleys and Snape's responses to those issues. Yes, Harry's developing into a wonderfully cunning little brat, but I do enjoy how Snape's giving him the freedom - *and* the boundaries! - to do that. (Not to mention Snape's lack of understanding of Harry's view of things! *G*)

I look forward to more!
black.white.xtina chapter 21 . 12/23/2008
Wow nice take on the Halloween feast. I liked how Ron managed to lie to Snape and what happened when Snape discovered them missing. I loved Snape disciplining Percy by offering him the lesser of two evils and then praising him when he was out of earshot. Also seeing Snape and Hagrid go down with the Slytherin first years to protect them from the troll was very good because it gave a good excuse why Snape was not looking after Harry and why Dumbledore sent the Slytherins back to their common room in the first place.

Xtina
leggylover03 chapter 21 . 12/23/2008
Very nice chapter! The bit at the end was humorous and sweet as well.
lantana chapter 21 . 12/23/2008
Brilliant story! I especially like how you, while not denying the harsh treatment Harry went through, manage to show him as a strong, resilient character. And the humour! It really makes this story stand out in its genre - most are rather angsty, or portraiting Harry as an unrealistic super!powered, precocious person. This, however, seems so much more real, and shows that there IS life after abuse. Oh, and Lord Volauvent... priceless!
dracosoftie chapter 21 . 12/22/2008
I love protective!Percy. So much better than the asshat he is in canon. Looking forward to Snape's reaction when he finally finds Harry!

- Bru
Meg chapter 2 . 12/22/2008
"Severus mentally composed his letter: Dear JPE, I would be interested to learn how other Potion Masters balance their time commitments. I find it challenging to create new lesson plans and prepare for laboratory sessions while simultaneously spying for the Light. Does anyone have any helpful tips about combining Death Eater meetings with NEWTS prep? No, no one else seemed to have these problems. Lucky him."

hahaha very clever, love it!
Dramagirl007 chapter 19 . 12/22/2008
Snape is such a Slytherin. :)
Gladoo89 chapter 21 . 12/22/2008
Tehehe poor Percy! xD

Here the scene with the Troll! I can't wait to read it *o*
reader chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
this is a really good story. I love the over protective streak in Percy. intersting show of harry's perspective
Dramagirl007 chapter 16 . 12/22/2008
OMG, I was reading this story on Potionsandsnitches and I couldn't stop reading it. But then I found it on fanfiction and I was very happy because you updated more of this story on this site, I really love this story. :)
batfan7 chapter 21 . 12/22/2008
Ooh - Somebody's gonna be in trouble! Yes sir, I do believe that a scare like that will result in some serious anger once one little missing boy is found. Unlike the quidleditch (how do you spell that anyway?) incident, this isn't a momentary scare in which Snape watches the whole thing, instead he gets to worry for however long it takes to find the child and I have no doubt he'll be fit to burst once he find out Harry's okay. Assuming he is okay. If Harry encounteres the troll, he might not actually end up unscathed, in which case he might avoid a great deal of Snape's immediate anger... We'll see.

Excellent idea, by the way, for getting the trio of kids wandering around outside of the feast. Since Hermione is now friends with them (and a respected fighter), it's pretty unlikely that Ron would have said something so insensative as he did in cannon, but it seems extremely likely that the daughter of 2 dentists would not find mounds of sweets too appealing. Same thing with Harry. I mean, kids who don't grow up spoiled with candy either tend to have a lower appitite for huge amounts of it or swing the other way and splurge with over-eating it and both Harry and Hermione strike me as the kind of people who'd go for the 'less candy' side of things.

Anyway, good chapter, as always! Oh, and I liked Ron's plan to hide the fact that the other two weren't around. Simple and effective!
SnapesYukuai chapter 19 . 12/22/2008
Well, Severus is Söytherin to the bones. I likes it that you made it so tthrilleing. While Severus spoke to Lucius in the end, I couldn't fully decide wether he was playing a game, or if his plans were good or bad, but in the end it became clear that I asessed him the right way. I loved the chap and can't wait to read the other chaps (after napping to get ridd of this goddamn cold).

Yours truly Melfis. Have a wonderful Christmas!
SnapesYukuai chapter 18 . 12/22/2008
I love the interhouse friendships that have been created by all houses working together... and I simply adore Snape's thoughts.

Yours happily and unfortunately coughing my lung out due to a cold, Melfis.
Nankinmai chapter 21 . 12/22/2008