Reviews for Harry's New Home
witchsbroom chapter 19 . 12/12/2008
Brilliant chapter. Looks like Lucius had his wings clipped by Snape. Harry is just so innocent you just help but want to protect him, oh and that group picture with all the kids was great, along with the one with Arthur and Lucius shaking hands what's the world coming to. Yep Snape will go to any lengths to protect Harry looking forward to the next chapter and when Siruis and Remus get to take on the Dursleys.
Fallen Angel111586 chapter 19 . 12/12/2008
Excelent. I love how you added in Lucius. It will be quite intresting to see what role he will play as the story progresses. Also, love how Rita is as annoying as usual. Glad Snape was there to help Harry and the others out. Though one must wonder how the woman will still spin things.
Mari Knickerbocker chapter 19 . 12/12/2008
he's very good at this child's play isn't he? i like this twist to the story and i'm anxious for the next one!
lilemmy chapter 19 . 12/12/2008
"It’s not ambition, you pureblooded simpleton, he thought to himself. It’s desperation and protectiveness. Wait until some psychotic puts a target on your child’s head and we’ll see what lengths you’ll go to in order for him to grow up safe and well. I’ll make a pact with Merlin himself or a demon from Hell if that’s what it takes to protect that brat. By comparison, cobbling you, Dumbledore, Black, and Fudge into an unwitting alliance and getting Skeeter to print the tale that I want is child’s play."

That last paragraph...pure genius! _ Go Severus!
Chibi-Kaz chapter 19 . 12/12/2008
I've been monitoring & reading for about 9 chapters now. A) I'm so glad you update regularly, because seriously, I'd go nuts without a regular dose of the awesomeness of this fic, and b) I LOVE what you're doing with the dynamics of both Harry's generation and the adult generation. In the books Malfoy Sr's loyalty never made clear sense, so I'm glad to see you twist him here; Snape is the MOST BRILLIANT SLYTHERIN EVER! and Harry in one chapter has displayed a characteristic of every single House, which is perfect. I adored Arthur's approval of Percy, and the encouragement to date Jones. Although Dumbledore's lack of strategy is lamentable (and utterly typical), Snape rescues the situation very well.

Can't wait for more!

cheers,

Chibi-Kaz
maipigen chapter 19 . 12/12/2008
Oh my god oh my god * jumps up and down in excitement*

Totally found my new carreer( sorry can't spell when i'm this excited!) I'm a hypnotist hehe! And don't you forget it if there's too long between updates little you!

hemhem...on with the ACTUAL review...

It's my official duty as your number one fan( growls possesively around at all the other reviewers I was here first, smacks one of the wee little newcomers on the head just to prove a point) to inform you that once again you so-ho didn't dissapoint!

Lucius was never on my list, but it made total sense and i'm glad that wittle Draco didn't get into real trouble, seeing as he was just doing his "job" by befriending Harry...

BTW Crunces...the Snort almost came back here, but I'm proud to say I actually managed to hold it in...but I guess that had more to do with the fact that I was at my job sneaking in a peek with my boss right next to me, thinking i was writing the daily reports in the nursing home... to tell you the truth I think i might have a ruptured brain from holding in my laughs so much.

AS for Rita...well, hate her always have always will - It'll be great to see Harry's point of view in regards of her in the future...

And hats of for Sev. I mean convincing the slimy( no offence, love Slytherins in generel just not him) slytherin Lucius that he's better of ruting( damn, that spelling thing again..well, blame it on the boogie) for Harry. priceless!

but put all those little gems away somewhere safe and let's take out the big fricking diamond!

Snape actually admitted - although in the privacy of his own mind - that Harry is his SON, not- and I repeat NOT his ward...

Allow me to demonstrate "It’s desperation and protectiveness. Wait until some psychotic puts a target on your child’s head and we’ll see what lengths you’ll go to in order for him to grow up safe and well. I’ll make a pact with Merlin himself or a demon from Hell if that’s what it takes to protect that brat"

He even topped it all off with that little nickname ...lol...sweety mcsweety.

So I think I'll pick up the rest of my dignity ( YAY LOVE THIS STORY...ehem, maybe I'm too late) and let you get on with the next chapter. And I'll strive to make that short review nect time...wonder if it will ever happen eh?

With offcicial regards from ( I just love saying that) NR. 1 FAN

and the unofficial happy writing from

Ditte Mai

ps...update soon or else...well, you'll just have to fill out the blanks on this one, 'cause i'm off to pursue a carreer in hypnosis! LOL
PandoraSilk chapter 19 . 12/12/2008
You realise that you've made me fall in love with Snape all over again. I just love how fiercely protective he is of Harry. It's so sweet! (Don't tell him I said that though; I wouldn't want to ruin his reputation!)

I am so impressed with how quickly that you have updated! And I'm as pleased as punch to have seen the notice for the update. It made this Friday even more appealing!

Can't wait for the next chappie! :)
Hericus C chapter 19 . 12/12/2008
Snape's mind is bloody brilliant! Wonderful scene.
The Stone Mountain chapter 19 . 12/12/2008
Yay. I love Snape - he's just so loveable underneath all of that gruff. I liked this chapter - the Harry and Rita interaction was great and I liked the bit with Percy. Please keep going with this.
Schan chapter 19 . 12/12/2008
Severus is a plannig master! I've never read a fic with a Severus so cunning
keatlin chapter 19 . 12/12/2008
Great convesation between Snape and Malfoy.

Also I like the reactions to the news that Percy was the one who did the defending...cute! :)

Update soon..
Greysh chapter 19 . 12/12/2008
Nice surprise! I should have suspected Lucius and fudge. But I hadn't expected Arthur. I like how arthur deals with his kids. Snape convincing Lucius to be cautiously interested :)

There was very little harry in this fic, but we see how far Snape will go to protect harry! "a pact with Merlin himself or a demon from Hell " yep! you don't mess with Snape's child.

I like the scene with percy to :)
Sir Percy Blakeney chapter 19 . 12/12/2008
Oh! this is so much better than I guessed. I love stories where Lucius Malfoy is not completely evil but I am glad you have retained his Malfoyness. And Snape was just how imagined he should be, cunning and intelligent and manipulative. On an other topic I must say how brilliant you written description of the children posing for the photo was at the end, I could really see it in my head, that was a particularly brilliant piece of written work. Well done!
snapes wife to be chapter 19 . 12/12/2008
Oh wow! was totally not expecting those three to come through the doors, I love it when I can still be suprised by a story! it was brilliant though, I was a bit concerned about Severus talking about making Harry into some kind of third party in the war but when I got to the end of the chapter I knew I shoudn't have doubted him, he is lovely! : )
girlfan1979 chapter 19 . 12/12/2008
Ah, Snape. for someone who everyone knows was a spy and a traitor - to at least one side - it gets very little credit for his wit or nerve.
11,291 | « Prev Page 1 .. 663 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 683 .. Last Next »