Reviews for Harry's New Home
Twinheart chapter 12 . 11/5/2008
I absolutely adore this story! The two totally opposite perspectives of Harry and Snape are hilarious. This chapter gave me a giggle-fit. Well Done!
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 12 . 11/5/2008
Jajaja! So funny! Ron's is great XD

Uncle Sev, uh? Excellent!

Very nice chap. I still laughing.

Kisses from Argentina!
Mother of Tears chapter 12 . 11/5/2008
I love how you torture that poor man! Your description of the house and its rollicking red-headed occupants is hysterical. The way they all- including the parents- were piled up outside the door... well, it was genius. From the lumpy chair to the breadbasket covered with the house-elf print doily, it was the perfect picture of domestic craziness. It's the picture of love too. The Weasleys are "just folks." It will be good for Snape to get used to being accepted as one of them. Perhaps he will stop being so uptight.

I loved how Harry faked his discomfort at being spanked so that Severus wouldn't feel he's done a bad job. All that love is going to do wonderful things for that sour man. He might even turn sweet!
Lizard24 chapter 12 . 11/5/2008
I love this story soo much so far. Snape is just so loveable in a snarky humorous way, and Harry is just so adorable. And there are some really touching moments that made me cry and funny ones that made me laugh out loud. Seriously, I love this story. I can't wait till the next chapter.
jolisgsd chapter 12 . 11/5/2008
Another wonderful chapter! I loved the part especially where Ron wanted to have Snape take over his discipline and Harry very willingly "shared" his guardian.

Also enjoyed both boys grabbing Snape's hands and pulling him to the table. He has definitely been accepted by Ron! Poor Snape. If this ever gets out, he won't be able to intimate his students again!
Coconut Rum chapter 9 . 11/5/2008
I just discovered this story and I am thoroughly enjoying it - one of the best in its genre. I absolutely love your wit and writing style - the beginning of this chapter being a perfect example of why. You balance a moving tale with laugh-out-loud humor - not an easy feat.
jlbrew23 chapter 12 . 11/5/2008
I absolutely LOVE this story! I find it so funny that Harry and Severus have their wires so criss-crossed! And I love the fact that the Weasley's now have "uncle" Severus, too. Please, more, more, more, and soon!
N chapter 12 . 11/5/2008
Oh yeah another great one! Loved Snape's thoughts on harry and ron's conversation; it really did sound like they were refering to a pet of some sort :P And then his 'nightmare' idea...but then for Snape it probably really is!

All the Weasleys were portrayed brilliant, especially liked that eavesdropping part and all and certainly gives an idea to the family's reaction to finding out Harry and Snape were becoming honourary members! Though it would also be good to see it.
mervoparkite chapter 12 . 11/5/2008
I don't know if I've said this before, but I absolutely LOVE this story. Your creativity is amazing. I love the shifting POV between Harry and Sev (I know I've said that before) because of their differing ideas about what "normal" is and their complete LACK of "normal" experience. Yet, in manny ways, Harry is just a normal little boy with some of those types of reactions. Sharing Snape! I laughed SO hard at that discussion between Harry and Ron, and Sev's reactions? Priceless!

I also really enjoyed their "entrance" to the Burrow-being crowded right back into the fireplace. And Snape using his Snarkiness to-in his own way-protect and reassure Harry. Wonderful.

And, you just knew that that football was going to be a problem-even before you knew what the "toy" was. And it just HAD to be Harry that one time. (I must admit, I was so hoping for a nice quiet Rubic's cube-for Harry's sake, but oh well.)

Brighten my day and send another chapter along soon please!

V.
wandamarie chapter 12 . 11/5/2008
it was agood chapter and story sofar thank you
Gladoo89 chapter 12 . 11/5/2008
It's so cute when all the kids prefered to take the blame rather than see Harry being scolded by Severus! The whole reprimanding scene in the study is very detailled, I liked it (Severus is so logical in his speech, I admire his eloquence) )

I was so sure all the Weasley's family was listening at the door! xD

I really enjoyed the scene when Harry speaks with Ron about Snape, as if he was some kind of tool than you can lend to others... XD

Please continue your hard work! _
snarky Beth chapter 12 . 11/5/2008
LOL! Dumbledore beware :D

This chapter was really funny, I absolutely loved it when Snape opened the door and the Weasley pyramid collapsed! The comments were great, and poor squished Ginny :D Snape's reaction to Ron's request was funny too, makes me just want to hug the kid for making Snape so speechless, hehe.

Awesomely funny chapter, hope to read more soon!
Meggplant chapter 12 . 11/5/2008
e! *chortles* as always, a wonderful chapter. i love all your characterisations, and you absolutely brought the Weasleys alive! i kind of wished i were listening to Charlie and Bill... not to mention seeing them. m. :)

and i must say, best of all? your Snape is just.. there are no words to describe the delight and glee i feel, reading his POV. SO FUNNY!

i love this story, and i can't wait for more!

xoxox
Ronin101 chapter 12 . 11/5/2008
Well done! I enjoyed this story very much. And I can appreciate all the misunderstanding these two have.
cleofinecat chapter 12 . 11/5/2008
Child abuse is of course a very serious subject but the smile on my face got wider for each chapter. A wonderful, wonderful story. Thank you so much.
10,660 | « Prev Page 1 .. 663 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 683 .. Last Next »