Reviews for Harry's New Home
HappeeGoLuckee chapter 20 . 12/18/2008
Thank you so much. This is great. I love it and hope to see more soon. You portray the characters beautifully and I laugh often. Thank you for brightening my day.
karlii chapter 20 . 12/18/2008
What a fun chapter! I love the way Severus is helping Harry to think critically!

I loved the humor in Harry's attempts to say voldemort and azkaban! hehehe...

Keep up the good work!
canoncansodoff chapter 20 . 12/18/2008
I'm not much on good!Snape adopts Harry stories, but this is a great story...one that makes it hard for me to think of devious ways to punish the bad!Snape in my stories.

Thanks for sharing.
maipigen chapter 20 . 12/18/2008
HI

*walks over with bent head and then looks up with puppydog eyes*

I'm so sorry I didn't fullfill my duties as nr 1 fan this time around by being one of the first to read your newest chapter, but sadly the truth is I've gotten myself a bad case of pneumonea( don't know if that's spelled right, but that's what I've got), so I haven't even been able to look at words before getting headaches and stuff...

Well, feeling a tiny bit better and couldn't keep putting this on hold, cause I'm dying to find out what happens next!

Here we go...

first off Snape fighting not to smile proudly, I had to read it twice before it sunk in; there was yet another evidence for the CSI wannabees out there that Snape thinks of H as his son Joy!

Secondly...Volauvent?... I suddenly feel peckish...which I think just might have been a reson for Voldemort not to choose that name, I guess he thought that making people hungry would make him much to many problems, for example on a Death Eater Attack, one couldn't have I don't know Malfoy( nah, let's say Goyle, cause that's more realistic) go getting his feeble mind distracted by pastry hunger every time one of the victims screamed Volauvent LOL!

Thirdly Boys and Girls! Fortscue’s Ice Cream Parlor presents a “Name the Dark Lord” contest. Try to come up with the best Evil and Scary title! First prize is a seat by the Dark Lord’s Throne! Second prize is a free troll-sized sundae! Only one entry per person; cheaters will be crucio’d. THE Snort came out of retirement...of courze I was then forced to take a nother painkiller, but you sacrifice yourself for the good things, right?

And I loved the whole debate whether or not Voldemort the Pastry would have been a happy camper if he'd been on the wizard version of prozac..lol

and i thought that Harry's concern for Hermione finding out that not all things in books are accurate were soo swet;)

One of my fav. things in this chapter was actually just the sentiment off Snape desperately( though still not showing it to anyone) wanting to talk to Harry about all those Death Eater things especially his own past in that before anyone else and his need to make sure Harry doesn't reject him for it... and that's off course another proof to us readers and this sick nr 1 fan that SNape doesn't want Harry to resent him due to him caring...sigh, my own brilliance and overthinking just amazes me...or it may be the pills making me hallucinate I'm not too sure on that yet...

And okay, let me just ask you a question here; "Voldevent," "Izzkibbibble," have you made harry suffer of that Don't-remember-the-name-just-the-tone-of-it-thingie that Vernon Dursley is so talented at?...'cause that was funny to read and the Snort came back at the newest name of Azkaban hehe

All right I think I'm gonna stop here and I can't wait for Hermione's after class potions with Snape and Weasley...and Neville...adn Harry...oh goody;) Snape must be looking forward to that ever so much!

Happy writing and sorry my feeble health didn't allow me to make too many jokes this time around...the review is long though, so that gotta count... I'll slip of to bed again feeling much more secure knowing my duties have been done!

Ditte Mai
Angelauthor14 chapter 20 . 12/18/2008
Great chapter! It was so sweet when Snape said Harry was a special child and I love how Harry is indignant on Sirius' behalf. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Militis chapter 20 . 12/18/2008
Excellent! Probably the best mentor!Snape fic I've ever had the pleasure to read. Keep up the good work!
4grendel chapter 20 . 12/18/2008
I'm afraid my last review landed somewhere in space...

I just wanted to tell xou that I loved this chapter (as the whole story) - Vol-au-vent and izkibibby - really! Glad that you update frequently I couldn't stand waiting forever for a new chapter! I'm already curious about the twist you will give to the future of Harry and Snape. Sure you will turn it again in a way I do not expect! I try to think of twists you could give to the events around the philosopher stone but I have to admit that my imagination is not half as good as yours! Thanks for a great story!
La Mariane chapter 20 . 12/17/2008
Wonderful chapter! Lord Volauvent! LOL, that was hilarious.
Ezmerelda chapter 20 . 12/17/2008
This chapter reminds me of an old episode of Dexter's Laboratory, in which Dexter is prematurely aged (or, time travels and meets up with his older self?).

Harry's inability to get Voldemort's name correct could be plugged into the shtick from Dexter's Laboratory like this:

"Volauvent? Voldiethingie? Voldevent? Ah, thank you, Jimmy!"

I love the way you write both Harry and Severus, and I very much enjoyed Severus' performance in the previous chapter - he is the quintessential Slytherin! He even out-Slytherined Malfoy!

Wonderful story, thanks for writing! ~"~
Evie Glacier Tako chapter 20 . 12/17/2008
Love Harry's view on things, It's more realistic than JK's (if you don't mind me saying so) I couldn't stop laughing at that savory pastry name. I can't wait to read more!
sisterdear chapter 20 . 12/17/2008
i've not yet reviewed because i've been plowing through the chapters non stop, but i love this story.
CootiePatootie chapter 16 . 12/17/2008
I love this story. It is a bit cliche, and occasionally touches the ol' maudlin violin strings, but it has the most howlingly funny moments of humor. I have found the BEST one yet...

"...So don’t try anything with me, Singh. Inflicting pain is in my blood.”

The entire description of getting fillings was great (hate to see what a root canal would've done to them!) but that line was PRICELESS!

Thank you for the Great! laugh!

Cheers,

CP
supergirl3684 chapter 20 . 12/17/2008
that was too cute! the mispernunciation (i lack spelling skills...sorry!) of the dark lords name was WONDERFUL! I can't wait for more!
coffee walnut chapter 20 . 12/17/2008
“ ‘Kay. Oh, an’ Hermione’s going to come too,”

AWESOME!
Gladoo89 chapter 20 . 12/17/2008
You're so funny! How can you find such ideas as "Volauvent"? XD

There are a lot of information for Harry to take, I thought it would be more terrifying to know that Sirius Black was supposedly the murderer of his parents but apparently not o_o (his faith in Severus is so cute! )
11,405 | « Prev Page 1 .. 663 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 683 .. Last Next »