Reviews for Harry's New Home
maipigen chapter 22 . 12/26/2008
Hi

I'm so sorry, this review is gonna be short...

Just wanted to let you know that I've read the chapter and loved every step of the way, and to say that I kind of wish we'd gotten to see Harry and co. surf down the stairs with the troll instead of what really transpired.

I promise I'll review properly next time;0

It's my duty after all! And things are looking better so thank you for you well wishes it means a lot to me!

Happy future writing

Ditte Mai and happy new year!

ps... I appreciate you're keeping my 1 spot free;)...you are doing that, right? Don't make me come in there...lol

bye
ImUpToNoGood chapter 12 . 12/26/2008
*Howling with Laughter*

It is a good thing I am reading this at home, else my coworkers would be looking at me like I'd lost my mind.

I loved the bit toward the end of this chapter, with Ron saying he wanted Severus, as an honorary Weasley(!) to administer punishments to both of them. And Harry! ("Yes, you can use him.") *Howls*

Oh! Good Job!

Now I am really sad the quibbler nominations are over for round two. This is something really good.

K
ImUpToNoGood chapter 11 . 12/26/2008
Oh, my!

This story just keeps getting better. I adored everyone's (including Severus') reaction to his clean hair. And the letters to the editor are hilarious.

And Harry is truly acting like an abused 11 year old, instead of a 5 year old or a 16 year old, as some other fictions have him. Snape is completely Snape. His reactions and inner dialog are lovely. And so much misunderstanding... Severus is still having difficulty interpreting Harry's response as abused Harry's response, instead of arrogant James', but I like that it all comes clear with much angst.

All the Slytherins writing home about the development with Harry's guardianship, and the Gryffs being relatively clueless about it is also priceless (although, I suspect that with the Weasleys knowing, and Neville and Hermione, and a few others in first year, and Oliver, the Gryffs (and their parents) will soon know. And the prophet can't be far behind.

Fabulous job. Definitely going on my favorites!

Can't wait to read more!

K
Leggylover03 chapter 22 . 12/26/2008
Yet again another wonderful chapter. I cannot wait for the next.
jv26es chapter 22 . 12/25/2008
I love the thought of riding the troll like a sled. But I do think that if getting hit on it's head by a club could knock it out, smashing into a wall after going down a flight of stairs would have done it too. Although having McGonagall turn it into a panda was inspired. Hope you had a great Christmas.
notwolf chapter 22 . 12/25/2008
That's hilarious-lives under a bridge and argues with goats! My son used to love that story. That Peeves is a jerk, isn't he?

My, my, the trio riding the troll like a sled. What a sight!

I never understood in the book why Harry didn't lend or give Ron the money to buy a new wand instead of making him use a broken, useless one. Thank God for teachers to save the day.

Aww, a cute, stinky panda. Figures Hagrid would want it!

"Miserable little wretch"-he always says the nicest things, lol.

Very clever of Harry (you) to bring up a lot of points that made no sense in the book. And I love Sev's attitude with Minerva.
4grendel chapter 22 . 12/25/2008
Exciting! I'm already curious if and how Severus will 'punish' the boys. I guess he can not treat them differently! Great story!
stupid thing chapter 22 . 12/24/2008
Hi,

wow two chaps and the troll situation.

I really like it that they couldn't defeat him. And also Harrys speach about the responsibility from Dumbles.

bye

your stupid thing
Im not on this site anymore chapter 22 . 12/24/2008
Voldemort the flakey pastry: FEAR ME HUMAN! MWHAHAHAH...Wait what are you doing no stop "chomp"... "Hey Harry what exactly are you eating?" "..." "voldemort...its a type of flakey pastry"
mefrancene chapter 22 . 12/24/2008
I love it and I can't wait to read what happens in the next chapter! :) Please update again soon and have a Merry Christmas! :)
darktail chapter 22 . 12/24/2008
"...something that lives under a bridge and argues with goats?"

...Gosh, I love that story. And the italian version I know makes it so much funnier!

Great chapter! I especially love Harry's and Severus' characters. They are much more believable than most other abused!Harry saved by Sympathetic!Snape I've read. Well done! See you soon, and a Mery Christmas to you! (11:45 PM here)
RosaE chapter 22 . 12/24/2008
What a nice chapter, not to mention funny lol It was so sweet to see Harry going into Snapes arms and his concern for him. And Ron wanting to go with Snape was great :) Cant wait for the next chapter.

Thanks for updating today! :)
LunaSphere chapter 22 . 12/24/2008
I know i must sound repetitive by now, but I loved this chapter. This reaction by Snape was priceless: "Hurt! Injured! Maybe dying!"

And McGonagall was in top form too, what with thinking Snape' fussing like a mother hen's. But the line of hers I loved the most was this: “Oh, yes, Mr Weasley, I got the note from your mother. Very well, then, off you go with your uncle.”

Hermione's questions (and Harry's little pouty rant about how this is all Dumbledore's rant) was really spot on! “Where do trolls come from?” Hermione asked suddenly. “I mean, is there a troll colony somewhere nearby, or did one wander in looking for food?”

Much enjoyed, as always.
Mikee chapter 22 . 12/24/2008
Well now, THAT was exciting. Loved the visual of Ron, Hermione, and Harry riding the troll as if it were a living, breathing, though most assuridly stinky, toboggan. I laughed at that.

Oh, and poor Ron and his broken wand. I hope he doesn't break the next one ... say - oh, I don't know ... crashing into a Whomping Willow ... then again, they won't need to fly to Hogwarts for year two, will they.?

Loved the exchange between Harry and Severus AND that Harry felt safe enough with Severus to grumble about why Sev was angry with him. That was so just right. I also got a kick of Ron volunteering to be punished by Sev ... then again, I think I'd prefer being pnished by Sev instead of having my eardrums shattered by Molly.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Thank you.
jennadancer chapter 22 . 12/24/2008
I love the troll toboggan! Great chapter. I can't wait to see what else happens. I hope Harry doesn't get into to much trouble.
11,562 | « Prev Page 1 .. 663 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 683 .. Last Next »