Reviews for Harry's New Home
Megan chapter 15 . 11/22/2008
So...the Weasleys get a stipend, but Snape doesn't? *confused*

I adore this story and I can't wait for you to update...hurry!
mefrancene chapter 15 . 11/22/2008
I really like your story and I can't wait for another chapter! Keep up the good work! :)
Mark chapter 15 . 11/21/2008
I stumbled across your story as I was looking for something to read on a lighter side from the more " novel length" type stories which I tend to favor. I must say in all honesty that I am impressed, enthralled even, with this story thus far. I myself am writing three HP stories, one of which I should be able to post very soon . The other is a sequel that I am several chapters into already and the last, is another original that I am having a great deal of enjoyment putting it to say that I am acquainted with the amount of work that goes into writing a story, especially one of quality,.. such as your's. I find your begrudging potrayl of Snape , and greatly enjoy his reluctant metamorphasis into a good parent and a person of honorable intent. Thank you for the gift of your story . I am greatly looking forward to future chapters. Mark
SnapesYukuai chapter 15 . 11/21/2008
Cool, so cute and the end was brilliant! I can't wait to read the next chap! By the way, I admire you for being able to update so large chaps in such a short span of time. _Thank you that, your Melfis.
Curvuto chapter 15 . 11/21/2008
Snape is going to pitch a bloody fit when he hears about this!

They are going to get detention for the rest of the year!

"You're eleven, you are not be worried about fiscal matters"

LOL Most children don't even realize there is money involved in securing what they want.

Well that habit, if not taken to the extreme, will come in handy when he's older.

Great chapter!
semper paratis chapter 15 . 11/21/2008
Well that certainly was an ominous, cliffhangery ending... Good chapter. I love how when Snape thinks that he is being mean and terribly strict Harry loves it. Although, honestly Harry is more than a bit screwed up. Love it. Great job. I hope that you don't leave us hanging for too long!
jojobevco chapter 15 . 11/21/2008
Good Story
MotatoPotato chapter 15 . 11/21/2008
Ack! Cliffhangers are the devil! (And maybe so are those Ravenclaws...). Update soon!
The Stone Mountain chapter 15 . 11/21/2008
Great chapter - I like that it was less dark than the previous one.
Gladoo89 chapter 15 . 11/21/2008
Arg, I want to know why these guys are being unfriendly toward Harry! I hope they're not going to hurt him _

Please update soon! x3
notwolf chapter 15 . 11/21/2008
That is frightening when you think of it-Harry was so ill prepared to take on Voldy, or even the least experienced of his henchmen.

Oh, I wish I could accio-save me many trips, only to find I've forgotten what I went in for! Magical housecleaning-I could dig that!

Poor Harry, so clueless in the wizarding ways...he really is lucky to have Snape there to help him out, albeit grudgingly. It must kill Snape to have to take care of James' brat, even though he can see how different he is from James. 'As usual, empathy made him grumpy'-LOl.

Poor Snape, unable to instill fear in Potter. That must kill him, too, since he's so used to being the most feared teacher at Hogwarts.

Nice cliffie! Everyone always makes out that the Slytherins are the only mean or evil bunch, but I like how you chose Ravenclaw for whatever twisted thing you plan to serve up-and hopefully soon! :P
coffee walnut chapter 15 . 11/21/2008
I don't know whether to pity Harry or the stupid Ravenclaws who are going to actually 'attract' Snape's wrath!

hope you update soon... hope Harry doesn't get hurt! :(
interestedreader chapter 15 . 11/21/2008
oh scary! update :D
sarah chapter 11 . 11/21/2008
I laughed so hard my side hurt! Snape-Sexy LOL! That must have been one hellof a shampoo.
Laurenke1 chapter 15 . 11/21/2008
Oh poor Harry

I think Snape will come to the rescue. Now should he need a black cape or will that be a red one? :P
10,892 | « Prev Page 1 .. 663 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 683 .. Last Next »