Reviews for Harry's New Home
Barbara chapter 20 . 12/16/2008
I love this story. I love every chapter, and read the most recent one multiple times while impatiently awaiting the next chapter.

Just one question though- ok two questions. In "I was, unluckily, their favorite target, perhaps because I was often able to defend myself.” is that supposed to be that Snape was often UNABLE to defend himself? While I think he was able, I'd think they were more likely to prey on him if he was unable to defend himself rather than if he was able to defend himself simply because I can't imagine thme wanting him to have the slightest chance.

And this time - Voldevent –“ Snape had given up trying to correct the brat - Snape had only corrected Harry once. Maybe you meant that he had given up on Harry remembering the correct name?

now, I want to see more! I can't wait to see whether Dumbledore was a truly manipulative old coot, or just a senile old man who couldn't be bothered to actually do his job- i.e. watch over the Wizengamot to make sure they do their job and everyone gets a trial.

I do love your reasoning for why Sirius didn't break out until Harry's third year(as implied by him thinking the DEs has won)- if he thought the DEs had won, there'd be no reason to break out until he saw Wormtail. If that was his reason for not escaping earlier, makes me wonder why he showed up at Harry's so quickly. Maybe the article about the Weasleys mentioned that Ron was Harry's best friend, or there was an article elsewhere in the paper mentioning him- informing Sirius that Harry was still alive.
pammiez x3 chapter 20 . 12/16/2008
great chapter! i think everything was explained very well (and snape's getting even NICER!) lol

LOVED harry's new name for voldy :D

can't wait for the next chapter!
mervoparkite chapter 20 . 12/16/2008
While I didn't end up on the floor in tears from laughter (like you regularly do-thank you by the way. that would have been painful with this ear infection that I've been fighting for the last few days) This was a very good chapter. There were a number of note-worthy lines/moments.

1. "people actually VOTED for him?" (Snort!)

2. Any and all thoughts of "making a slytherin" of Harry yet. (Yes, he Can be Taught to see the "good" in the boy AND reward it!)

3. Any and EVERY Mispronunciation of old Snake-Faces "title". (Go Harry-keep it up and lets think of some to say deliberately).

It was, overall, a serious converstaion that I'm proud that Severus took on. Even couched in terms an 11 year old can understand-it couldn't have been easy. Yet it really needed to happen. I'm glad that Sev has that much care/respect for our boy to do it.

Looking forward to your next update.

V.
Witty Sarcasm chapter 20 . 12/16/2008
(snickers) Snape's becoming a babysitter! XD

Great chapter! And it was uploaded really quick! Yay! LOVED IT!

I do feel bad about Snape having to explain everything... Poor guy! (giggles) Yes, poor, poor Snape!

Can't wait for Harry to meet Sirius...if that's gonna happen...if not, then apparently I can wait! XD

Hope to read more soon! Thanks so much for the fast, speedy updates! It's GREAT!
honore chapter 20 . 12/16/2008
MOre! More! Give me more I love it. Thanks
The Stone Mountain chapter 20 . 12/16/2008
I love Harry's mangling of the words - Izkibibble is hilarious. Please keep them - don't correct them . Great chapter.
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 20 . 12/16/2008
Vol-au-vent... that is so hilarious! And then Lord Voldethingie! I was on the floor laughing for almost a full three minutes due to that! Hilarious!

CT
LordDarQuing chapter 20 . 12/16/2008
*chuckles* Its good to see Harry thinking intelligently. :)

A nice, informative chapter for young Mr. Potter. I think Severus is a good influence on Harry and hopefully he'll make more intelligent choices in the future. :)

I look forward to the next update and keep up the good work. :)
sam6350 chapter 20 . 12/16/2008
Hey,

Great chapter and story so far. Lots of humor to be sure and I think many reviewers here have summed it up quite nicely. One thing about this chapter I thought was a bit off though:

Snape saying anything good about James?. I realize in this story Snape seems less embittered than in cannon, but James was still the man who stole Lilly away from him. I found it a tad bit of a stretch that Snape would give James any praise, no matter how well deserved.

Either than that though, I look forward to the next chapter.
FaeryQueen07 chapter 20 . 12/16/2008
We! That was great! Only... Is Snape ever going to own up to *his* role in the deaths of Harry's parents? A sad day that will be. :(
B00kw0rm92 chapter 20 . 12/16/2008
AMAZING as always. I need to and better words to discribe this. I ADORED Harry misprounouncing Voldemort! Too cute! I can not wait for the next chapter!
notwolf chapter 20 . 12/16/2008
How funny-waiting to see if Harry can piece together the parts. How Voldemort would crucio everyone in his path if he heard that name! That sounds like a girl name! LOL

Harry nailed it on the head-Voldy is nuts! That must have hit home with Snape-if Voldy was so bad, why would anybody join him.

Wow-you hit the nail on the head again with how ppl are sheep and don't think for themselves, allowing the press to be so powerful (undeservedly so) and to elect unqualified ppl like they just did here in the USA.

I always wondered why Dumbles didn't press for a trial, too.

Oh, no-Snape has to tolerate Hermione, too! Ah!

I just realized you must get over 50 reviews per chapter! How do you do that? Your readership must be of the map, or you have such nice readers!
AoMorigirl chapter 20 . 12/16/2008
Volauvent...never heard that one before...I like it! A pastry...Moldie is a pastry...buahaha!*snicker* He's horrified that Hermione is coming to do the ingredients. Buahaha! Can't wait for the next chapter! Yay!
Wonderbee31 chapter 20 . 12/16/2008
Heh, Mum-Ra would have been cool, or the Dark Lord Megatron, LOL. Liked how things went here, and how Harry is acting much like the young child that he is, instead of the fifty year old kid he is in some fics. Looking forwad to what might happen if he asks Dumbledore, as I think that'd be a question he wouldn't want to answer.
Celestial Moonwalker chapter 20 . 12/16/2008
*pearls of laughter* LOL. Can't!

*half an hour later*

Ok, I'm still not completely recovered but I MUST do an honourable thing and review.

Vol-au-Vent would definitely be livid... (Thanks for broadening my vocabulary. Things you may discover in fanfiction!...Heaven...)

Longbottom joining Potions soon? *grin*

Oh Severus, you poor thing!...

*pearls of laughter*