Reviews for Harry's New Home
akire26 chapter 18 . 12/8/2008
Ah! You've lef us all in suspence!
Witty Sarcasm chapter 18 . 12/8/2008
(flails) Gah!...another cliffhanger! A great chapter though! I was so excited to see that you had updated!

Le gasp! Was Harry going to go all mushy on Snape? (bounces up and down) Was he gonna use the L-word? XD

I can't wait to see what you have planned! usual! Can't wait for more Snape and Harry bonding!
Graven Lament chapter 18 . 12/8/2008
Delightful chapter. Severus' inner monologue never ceases to amuse me.
tambrathegreat chapter 18 . 12/8/2008
I loved the Miss Manners letter to Lord Voldemort. I'm still laughing about that.

The whole school seems to be better off, if a little unruly, after the fight. I REALLY like that Jones has taken to Percy and is giving him a little bad-boy mussing. I love that.

The line about Gryffindors being as easy to play as a tambourine was funny. The whole deprecatory commentary in

Snape's head about the state of being Gryffindor was just great.

I also liked that Hermione seems to be coming along in a Girl Power way. I bet if she was Power Ranger, she would be the black one. Go Hermione!

Great job! I can't wait for more.
RosaE chapter 18 . 12/8/2008
That was really nice! Harry is so cute, and Snape is still so funny. Poor Snape, he really is loosing his evil bat reputation lol Thanks for the update. Please update soon, can't wait to see what happens next :)
Romulus chapter 18 . 12/8/2008
Wow! This was yet again an amazing chapter. How do you do this? Each chapter is better than the ones before...wait, when I read back, every chapter seems to be the best!

I loved the house intermingling, and the students accompanying Harry to chop ingredients for Severus. And in general, rellay, every single little bit of the chapter. Thanks so much for writing and sharing this!

Uh...and what is coming through that door?
dancegirl01mom chapter 18 . 12/8/2008
another great chapter. Can't wait for the next update.
Blueowl chapter 18 . 12/8/2008
As always, great part. I liked how they argued about quidditch and Harry's reaction to those boys being expelled.

Looking forward to more.
LunaSphere chapter 18 . 12/8/2008
you know, your updates come at the best/worst times-always right before I have a deadline so I *shouldn't* procrastinate, but also right when I'm feeling desperate/depressed *because* of the deadline and need some to cheer me up.

This was absolutely hilarious: "What was Snape supposed to use as punishment if the new first years all wanted to spend time squishing bubotubers and pickling newt eyes?"

There is so much manipulation going on between the two of them that it's a miracle that they understand each other so well!

The mini-cliffhanger at the end has me intrigued. But for now, back to work for me :(
Jess's Cadaver chapter 18 . 12/8/2008
meep! the professors arguing at the end was adorable! hehe. i love it! and cuddle-happy harry... so cute! but now... what has come through the doors? ah! awesomeness! how are you so amazing with each new chapter! i look forward to each and every one and am never disappointed. _ thank you thank you thank you. *HUG* please write more soon so that i can giggle, gasp, and bounce up and down with excitement some more. yayy! thanks again.
ChaosGirl13 chapter 18 . 12/8/2008
Oh, a cliffhanger! I can't wait to see what happens.
red-jacobson chapter 18 . 12/8/2008
Oh now, that wasn't a very nice place to leave us! *GRIN*

I never thought I'd see the day that Ron and Draco would be on the same side in an argument. I'm glad to see, though, that Neville is developing a backbone earlier than he did in canon.

Thanks for posting this early enough that I can still get a good nights sleep, by the way!

Looking forward to seeing what happens next

Jadders chapter 17 . 12/7/2008

I have to say that this story is one of the best stories I have ever read. Some parts have left me laughing so hard I almost fell out of my chair. It is an awesome story and I hope you continue writing it. I don't write reviews often, this is probably only the third review I have written, you should consider this a verification that your story is great.

Thanks for the great story,

Kiara chapter 17 . 12/7/2008
hello, just want u 2 kno that ur story is great! i am officially addicted. i've got to get up early and i'm only making my bags(under eye) more pronounced but i had to stay up to finish reading all you hav written.

There isn't a single thing i don't like about this story.

Oh, wait..

It's not yet complete :(

That is it's only fault!

Please keep writing, i'll keep reading.
TempusV chapter 17 . 12/7/2008
This story has literally had me laughing out loud for the past hour or so reading it! Although Harry is seriously OOC for an abused child, your portrayal of him is so utterly cute that it's impossible not to like this story :-)

And Snape having long hair.. you're a saint for giving me that mental image :D!
11,168 | « Prev Page 1 .. 664 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 684 .. Last Next »