Reviews for Harry's New Home
Wonderbee31 chapter 2 . 12/3/2008
Awesome. Pure win. Loved how Mollywobble started her usual talking there, right around the person she was talking about, as though he was and wasn't there, just great, and then Arthur and his common sense about children coming through, and Snape and his own deadpan delivery all connected to make it work great.
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Glad to see the sequel here and enjoyed seeing how Albus got Snape to do what was needed, and will be curious to see what may happen and who his friends might be in this new style of child rearing.
red-jacobson chapter 2 . 12/3/2008
I'm enjoying this story, even though Snape is still an SOB, at least he's able to, however unwillingly *GRIN* provide structure for Harry and help him heal.

Hericus C chapter 17 . 12/3/2008
Brilliant! I enjoyed the house unity starting early and the fact that someone finally picked up on the fact that Hogwarts would not, could not, have been a safe place for Harry given that Death Eater came from all walks of life and those that blamed him or his parents for their parents deaths or imprisonment would also have been there. Canon Snape showcased how resentment lives on to the next generation. Surprisingly enough, other than the typical Slytherin bashing, this has never been raised in any of the thousand stories I have read.
4grendel chapter 17 . 12/3/2008
Great Story! I can't wait for reading about the first encounter between Sirius, Remus and Harry! The fact that Severus helped Sirius escape is a twist in the story that is unexpected and much appreciated!
mervoparkite chapter 17 . 12/2/2008
OK. You simply MUST start putting tissue warnings on the beginning of your chapters. I had to stop to go and get some just so I could see what I was reading-I was laughing so hard. I'm going to download and save your entire story soon and keep it in a file labled "for the really bad days!" as a cure all.

I don't know where to start in "reviewing" your chapter. Your descrptions of Draco and Hermioine were too cute. I love Draco learing Humility at the hands of his housemates. And who would have ever thought to describe our favorite book worm as a "Stone cold kick arse"? Granted, she's never been a push over but. . .

I know I've said this in the past, but the way you show both Sev and Harry's POV parallel is some of the funniest things I've ever read. Here is little Harry all worried that he's made Snape look bad by being "cheeky" and asking/arguing to eat before going to the Hospital wing (Now, didn't Sev tell him that he is NEVER to miss a meal? So really he's trying to follow directions!) So worried that he works himself into a right state before he even gets to Sev's quarters. At the same time Sev is worrying about Harry's well being and mental and emotional state due to the attack (which of course Harry has already put behind him as little more than an every-day type of occurace-except this time he [Harry] had HELP!)

Harry is expecting punishment from Snape (and if Sev ever finds out that Harry thinks he pants at it Sev will probably die!) while Snape is lookin for ways to (as unnatural as it may seem to him and us) offer some comfort and a feeling of safety and security to the boy.

To! To! To FUNNY!

The hollidays are always stressful (espcially for teachers trying to reign in hyper studnets) so I am TRUELY looking forward to your next update.

RunningOnCoffee chapter 17 . 12/2/2008
luved da chapter! hope u update soon
tonksiscool chapter 17 . 12/2/2008
Wonderful chapter, as always. Love it!

No, Severus is not going soft on behalf of Harry, of cource not...*smirk twinkle...*
DamascusRibbon chapter 17 . 12/2/2008

I love the way you had the Slytherins adopt Harry. I've read a few 'fics in which both houses were completely bullshit over Snape adopting Harry, and I definitely like this out come better. )

Also, it's great how out-of-his-depth Snape is, trying to deal with an 11 year-old. I think you've really nailed it.

Keep it coming!

Peace Out,

tambrathegreat chapter 17 . 12/2/2008
For all Snape's bluster and Harry's reticence, they have a wonderful relationship developing.

I had to go back and read Harry's description of the fight three times. The part that got me was the karate kick and the 'hiyaha!' I'm still laughing a little bit over it. You write eleven well with the neediness and the desire to be independant rolled up in a sack of dirty boy.

I loved that Snape began Occlumency with Harry, even though he didn't put it as such, and that Harry was so grateful for the back rub. That was a nice moment.

Okay, back to the hiyah. That was just too funny. I told my co-worker to read this story because I was laughing like a loon about it a work.

Great job.
jojobevco chapter 17 . 12/2/2008
Good Story
Gladoo89 chapter 17 . 12/2/2008
I'm in a good mood now, thanks to your new chapter!

As usual, you know how to balance comic and more serious scenes :)

Ah, now I want Snape to pat my back every night too! _
Mikee chapter 17 . 12/2/2008
And yet another fun chapter.

I so love the misunderstandings and mis communications between Severus and Harry. I got a kick out of Severus changing Harry into his pajamas as if Harry were a toddler. That produced quite an amusing visual. It's as if Sev can't decide if Harry is a toddler or an eleven-year-old - or maybe it's that he just isn't sure what an abused eleven-year-old is capable of ... even if it's simply weather or not the child can dress himself in night-clothes. LOL

Loved Albus' visit and that the four attackers had been expelled. I also quite liked the discussion about Sirius' escape and that Sev told Albus NOT to interfere with Amilia's investigation. Well done, indeed.

Looking forward to seeing what's next.

Thank you.
Angelauthor14 chapter 17 . 12/2/2008
Wow, wow, wow! LOVED IT! Totally awesome chapter! My favourite bit was when Harry thought Snape was going to smack him but then he rubbed his back instead, that was so sweet!
Zerris chapter 17 . 12/2/2008
Quite the well written story. I love how even in your portrayal of Snape as a good guy you have him be a sneaky bastard on how he does it. It's also amusing on how both Harry and Snape are so off the mark on what they think the other is thinking.
11,168 | « Prev Page 1 .. 666 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 686 .. Last Next »