Reviews for Harry's New Home
B00kw0rm92 chapter 12 . 11/4/2008
AMAZING as usual! I was litteraly LOL for the last part! PRICELESS! The part that really got me was "surely he was nice and safe and being tortured by the Dark Lord, and not sitting down to a meal as the newest member of the Weasley family?". I truly can't wait for the next chapter!
the-amazing-lyndz chapter 12 . 11/4/2008
omg...hilarious...you out did yourself with this terrific chapter, i really love the way you've been writting this story it's amazing...i can't wait to read the next chapter because you have such a talented writting style...i really want to know how the summation of dinner goes...you really are doing such a wonderful job, and love it...keep up the tremendous work...

Lyndz
tatajess chapter 12 . 11/4/2008
Very nice chapter!

I especially enjoyed Harry's comment that Ron could use Snape too. It was a cute and funny way for Harry to refer to Snape.

Keep up the great work and thanks for writing!
tambrathegreat chapter 12 . 11/4/2008
I loved that line, "Can I borrow your dad when I get in trouble?"

This story just gets better and better. Snape, at his snarky best, doesn't know what's hit him. Poor guy.

I still love how Harry thinks Snape's parenting efforts are not up to parr. Great job depicting them both.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 11/4/2008
I love Snape's interaction with the Weasleys. I also enjoy his unique outlook among other Potions Masters. I'm surprised he hasn't trained a couple of the house elves in how to grade (what do you bet he stuck Wormtail with some of the leftover test papers that summer before the sixth year?). I suspect that Snape stole the Time-Turner for the past few years of his life, he would have needed it.
Fandom Butterfly chapter 12 . 11/4/2008
:snickers: Oh, poor Severus! To be an honorary Weasley is just too much for the recluse. XD Thanks for another deliciously wonderful chapter. :)
vincents1lover chapter 12 . 11/4/2008
*sqeels hapil* *gives u left over halloween candy* YA!OMG I LURVE_ITH AS ALWAY!Will snape every admit to harry falt out he loves him? Lol causei know he does!*sqeeks* 8glomp* *leaches on ur solder to peak at the next chapter as ur writing* Ur gonna need to keep updating fast if u want to be supplied with candy ever reveiw...XD
coffee walnut chapter 12 . 11/4/2008
Ron's a GENIUS!
jv26es chapter 12 . 11/4/2008
That was a great chapter. Ron's reaction to Harry's punishment was brilliant! And I LOVED the happy house elves embroidered on the doily covering the bread. My poor Sev...I'll kiss him and make it better.
Nanchih chapter 12 . 11/4/2008
Excuse me - I have to go explode. How you got so many laughs into one short chapter I will never know! I do enjoy the contrast of Harry and Snape's viewpoints. Now Snape is UNCLE to the Weasleys? Is he going to survive? Will Albus?
Ladieraie chapter 11 . 11/3/2008
Wonderful imagnive story that makes you want to keep reading to find out what happens next. I love the way Snape is taking care of Harry and the way Harry is (in his way) taking care of Snape. I look forward to reading more. :)
CalliopeMused chapter 11 . 11/2/2008
The dynamic between Snape and Harry is excellent. Snape's perfectly in character, and you've set up the relationship so that Harry understands Snape at his worst. The depictions of all characters are very good, and I love the descriptions of action and setting.
Greysh chapter 11 . 11/2/2008
great chapter :) I love your severus! You write him very well. Harry is so cute ;) I hope that you will update soon.
HpFanficFan chapter 11 . 11/2/2008
I didn't think Severus Snape could endure so much 'hugging' without ending in spontaneous combustion.

I love how Harry just brush off all Snape's fancy mockery and insult and turn them on the master himself. Poor Snape is completely bewildered by this new development in his life...things could get interesting. Not that it hasn't already. I wonder if Snape will ever call Potter, Harry. Now that would be revolution for all to witness.

Waiting patiently for the next chapter...is an oxymoron (like nice and Snape). Update soon.
SnapesYukuai chapter 11 . 11/1/2008
Oh, I LOVED the hair scene! It was hilarious! Snape's cute when he tries to be grumpy and goes red when Harry thanks him in a ... more exuberant way.

I luv it! Thanks for the fast update, longing for more, your Melf.
10,651 | « Prev Page 1 .. 666 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 686 .. Last Next »