Reviews for Harry's New Home
LycanthaRose chapter 11 . 10/29/2008
brill chapter as usual. so amusing reading about all the reactions to severus's new hairstyle! sorry this review is shorter than usual but i just wanted to say thanks for updating so quickly and i loved it! keep up the brill work!

Lyca
goldentree chapter 11 . 10/29/2008
great new chapter. So Severus used a new shampoo? Well the girls' reaction was perhaps a bit exaggerated (in my opinion) but why not. I'm sure Harry liked his broom very much but I'm not sure if Snape will be able to withhold his broom ;) bye
darlinggirl1263 chapter 11 . 10/29/2008
I've loved every chapter! You've let Snape be "Snape", writing him any other way wouldn't have done Harry any good. Harry doesn't need a guardian who is all "poor Harry". I love the little dialogues Severus has in his head, too funny! I can't wait for the next chapter!
snarky Beth chapter 11 . 10/29/2008
lol! The whole 'hair incident' was totally unexpected until I remembered that Dumbledore had forced him to get some new shampoo. Poor Sev, so much sudden attention must have been quite a shock.

That was really nice of Sev to get Harry that broom. Even if he claims that it's a new diabolical way to punish Harry, we all know he wanted to do it to make that kid happy :)

Can't wait to read the next anticipated chapter! It should be great :)
notwolf chapter 11 . 10/29/2008
Poor Severus! He gets an early morning boost by stopping the snoggers, only to be embarrassed about his gorgeous locks! Hooch, you bimbo! Uh-oh! Snape likes the feeling, we can only imagine he'll use it to evil advantage, lol.

"Is this for me?" "I realize that you are a Gryffindor, Potter..." LOL

Body armor against blunt force trauma, where do you come up with this stuff?LOL

I was thinking Molly would get quite a shock, too, and I was right.
Angelauthor14 chapter 11 . 10/29/2008
wow great chapter! You have Snape to a T, I expect I parrot this continually but you really do characterise Snape perfectly. J K Rowling herself could have written it! Can't wait for the next chapter!
a-little-bit-irked chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
I love snape's mental 'letters to the editor'. Theu are very original and funny!

A.L.B.I.
the-amazing-lyndz chapter 11 . 10/29/2008
oh my gosh...hilarious...i love the whole sexy snape thig you've got going on...you're doing such a terrific job and are such a talented writer...i can't wait to read how the evening progresses...you've done a great job and now i can't wait...lol...keep up the terrific work...

Lyndz
Edna Pests chapter 11 . 10/29/2008
Snape looks good, hair clean OR greasy.

Another sweet chapter. I laughed a lot.
Gladoo89 chapter 11 . 10/29/2008
LOL at first I thought it was a parodic scene! (seriously, Snape is ALWAYS hot! :D)

It seems the only one who's not affected by his new shampoo is Harry

I can't wait to see how the "meeting" with the Weasley family will go *_*
doxiesmom14 chapter 11 . 10/29/2008
i love your story and cant wait for an update
Laurenke1 chapter 11 . 10/29/2008
very nice

thanks for sharing
Mikee chapter 11 . 10/29/2008
What a fun chapter.!

I loved the fuss about Severus' hair - it's a good thing he didn't fix his nose and teeth ... I can just imagine the havoc that that would have caused. Then again ... if he were to get bored, it could be fun to see the reactions of his peers, not to mention the student population. -grin-

I quite enjoyed the broom sequence, especially Severus' mental letter to the dragon handlers' magazine. LOL

I'm looking forward to seeing how dinner at the Weasleys - with the kids there - goes.

Thank you.
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 11 . 10/29/2008
Wow! Sev's pretty! XD

I can't waith to read that family dinner! D

Kisses from Argentina!
PandoraSilk chapter 11 . 10/29/2008
This story is wonderful, hilarious, heartwarming and bloody brilliant! :)

Have you posted this at Potions and Snitches too? Not sure if I've seen it there too? If not, you must, it is too wonderful to keep hidden!
10,636 | « Prev Page 1 .. 668 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 688 .. Last Next »